Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,052 members, 7,835,552 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:39 AM

Helicopter Crash: Leicester City Owner Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha And 4 Others Die - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Helicopter Crash: Leicester City Owner Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha And 4 Others Die (52344 Views)

Leicester City Owner's Helicopter Crashes Leaving Stadium / Helicopter Crash: Leicester City Owner, Vichai Srivaddhanaprab & 2 Others Die / Leicester City Owner, Srivaddhanaprabha's Helicopter Crashes, Bursts Into Flames (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Helicopter Crash: Leicester City Owner Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha And 4 Others Die by MrMacinterchi1: 11:54pm On Oct 28, 2018
PhenomenalMorgan:
link or we dont beleive!!!
It's confirmed
Re: Helicopter Crash: Leicester City Owner Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha And 4 Others Die by Nobody: 11:54pm On Oct 28, 2018
people wey suppose die no go die
.Btw
Nigerians wishing my president dead on this thread.. it is their president that will die...

5 Likes

Re: Helicopter Crash: Leicester City Owner Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha And 4 Others Die by Ishilove: 11:55pm On Oct 28, 2018
carrascocity:

Deeply burnt
Thanks
Re: Helicopter Crash: Leicester City Owner Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha And 4 Others Die by DrP2000(m): 11:55pm On Oct 28, 2018
Just like that, NawaaaOoo

MAY GOD GIVE THEIR RELATIVES FORTITUDE TO BEAR THE LOSS AND MAY THEIR SOUL REST IN PERFECT PEACE ........AMEN

1 Like

Re: Helicopter Crash: Leicester City Owner Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha And 4 Others Die by SanLorrenzo(m): 11:56pm On Oct 28, 2018
RIP legend
Re: Helicopter Crash: Leicester City Owner Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha And 4 Others Die by carrascocity(f): 11:58pm On Oct 28, 2018
Ishilove:

Thanks

Blessings
Re: Helicopter Crash: Leicester City Owner Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha And 4 Others Die by Triangles1(m): 11:58pm On Oct 28, 2018
R.I.P to the dead...... If you want a man to die quick pray let them not die, but if you want a man to live long pray let them die.
Re: Helicopter Crash: Leicester City Owner Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha And 4 Others Die by 9jaAmerican: 11:59pm On Oct 28, 2018
On a very very light note, next Leicester match carry them straight win, stake am with your life savings borrow money join, na sure bet...... Sympathy officiating things tongue tongue tongue tongue

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Helicopter Crash: Leicester City Owner Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha And 4 Others Die by YOUNGELDER1(m): 11:59pm On Oct 28, 2018
alezzandra:
Sad. Hope the daughter is ok

None survived
Re: Helicopter Crash: Leicester City Owner Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha And 4 Others Die by kerry57: 12:01am On Oct 29, 2018
This is so sad but God have got the souls of all men in control. May we not die a painful and premature death ooo, Amen.

3 Likes

Re: Helicopter Crash: Leicester City Owner Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha And 4 Others Die by bluefilm: 12:02am On Oct 29, 2018
The rich also cry
Re: Helicopter Crash: Leicester City Owner Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha And 4 Others Die by Henjor48(m): 12:02am On Oct 29, 2018
But Bahari why now?

Re: Helicopter Crash: Leicester City Owner Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha And 4 Others Die by bluefilm: 12:04am On Oct 29, 2018
Triangles1:
R.I.P to the dead...... If you want a man to die quick pray let them not die, but if you want a man to live long pray let them die.

For you to say this, I am sure you must have prayed so hard for buhari to die that time. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Helicopter Crash: Leicester City Owner Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha And 4 Others Die by ambassador9: 12:06am On Oct 29, 2018
if true, then R.I.P to the departed
Re: Helicopter Crash: Leicester City Owner Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha And 4 Others Die by openmine(m): 12:06am On Oct 29, 2018
So sad My condolences to his family He was indeed a good and generous man cry
Re: Helicopter Crash: Leicester City Owner Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha And 4 Others Die by johnyblaze20: 12:07am On Oct 29, 2018
R. I. P what a tragedy
Re: Helicopter Crash: Leicester City Owner Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha And 4 Others Die by Talknochip(m): 12:08am On Oct 29, 2018
Saddening news
Re: Helicopter Crash: Leicester City Owner Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha And 4 Others Die by Nobody: 12:11am On Oct 29, 2018
Rip, so painful
Re: Helicopter Crash: Leicester City Owner Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha And 4 Others Die by SEXYBILLIONAIRE(m): 12:13am On Oct 29, 2018
this is so heartbreaking. it is not easy to be a millionaire, not to talk of a billionaire. we just lost a rare gem.
what is even the use of all these money i am accumulating? this has totally spoilt my night cry

3 Likes

Re: Helicopter Crash: Leicester City Owner Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha And 4 Others Die by Nobody: 12:15am On Oct 29, 2018
Ishilove:
3rd degree burns? Spinal cord injury? So where is spinal cord injury listed as a cause of death in the official statement?

Anyway, it doesn't matter at this point. In death, all men become equal.

All humans / everybody...

1 Like

Re: Helicopter Crash: Leicester City Owner Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha And 4 Others Die by Moz22: 12:16am On Oct 29, 2018
alezzandra:
don't let me vex for u oo
Re: Helicopter Crash: Leicester City Owner Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha And 4 Others Die by Prosperchuks1344(m): 12:25am On Oct 29, 2018
SO SAD... Rip
Re: Helicopter Crash: Leicester City Owner Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha And 4 Others Die by savageking233: 12:26am On Oct 29, 2018
ahhhhhhh d daughter that I was crushing on is dead, rip sir history will not forget u
Re: Helicopter Crash: Leicester City Owner Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha And 4 Others Die by Bewiseedet(m): 12:27am On Oct 29, 2018
Sad one. I was happy when Ndidi equalised the goal for my ticket to play. Two hours later I went on twitter and leicester city was trending for a very unfortunate reasons. Imagine it wasn't when the full family attended a home game cos They would have all gone.

1 Like

Re: Helicopter Crash: Leicester City Owner Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha And 4 Others Die by Touchforfree(m): 12:27am On Oct 29, 2018
RIP to the dead.

But the man's name long o (17 characters); abi the man came from Madagascar ?.
Re: Helicopter Crash: Leicester City Owner Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha And 4 Others Die by cyberhike(m): 12:29am On Oct 29, 2018
baba you tried... you played your part to make sure football moves forward..
rest in peace Mr vichai

1 Like

Re: Helicopter Crash: Leicester City Owner Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha And 4 Others Die by chiedozie198100: 12:43am On Oct 29, 2018
alezzandra:

Hope ur brain is OK?
Re: Helicopter Crash: Leicester City Owner Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha And 4 Others Die by darinze: 12:52am On Oct 29, 2018
Sad one 4 football
Re: Helicopter Crash: Leicester City Owner Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha And 4 Others Die by okenwaa(m): 1:00am On Oct 29, 2018
lilkech:
Chei

So him, his daughter, his sporting director and his pilot gone ...

Just like that??

If only man could pay to rewind time ...

And his son was supposed to be there but he didn't come to watch the game. It's a pity.
Re: Helicopter Crash: Leicester City Owner Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha And 4 Others Die by Kennyideal(m): 1:04am On Oct 29, 2018
Wilfred Ndidi was the last goal scorer he ever saw in his life.....

Rip.....i still believe ur helicopter was tampered with!

Else, why would a helicopter that brought u 90mins ago crash jst after take off

7 Likes

Re: Helicopter Crash: Leicester City Owner Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha And 4 Others Die by nanizle(m): 1:07am On Oct 29, 2018
Ishilove:
3rd degree burns? Spinal cord injury? So where is spinal cord injury listed as a cause of death in the official statement?

Anyway, it doesn't matter at this point. In death, all men become equal.
Equal how?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Okocha Welcomes Lionel Messi To PSG / Francisca Ordega: Make-up Or Muscles? New York Times' Article / Kunle Soname Buys Portuguese Football Club "Clube Desportivo Feirense"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.