Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,236 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

Helicopter Crash: Leicester City Owner Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha And 4 Others Die - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Helicopter Crash: Leicester City Owner Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha And 4 Others Die (52349 Views)

Leicester City Owner's Helicopter Crashes Leaving Stadium / Helicopter Crash: Leicester City Owner, Vichai Srivaddhanaprab & 2 Others Die / Leicester City Owner, Srivaddhanaprabha's Helicopter Crashes, Bursts Into Flames (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Helicopter Crash: Leicester City Owner Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha And 4 Others Die by Observer007(m): 1:18am On Oct 29, 2018
This same man gifted his title winning players each with a BMW i8. Very generous. Let's not also forget because of him the club got promoted from the championship two seasons before winning PL.
Re: Helicopter Crash: Leicester City Owner Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha And 4 Others Die by shine12: 1:21am On Oct 29, 2018
yinkus6750:
Don't know why they delayed declaring that they died.
Helicopter crash of that magnitude with that level of fire, I doubted any survivor already.
Sad one for EPL, not only Leicester.
May their souls R I P

We are talking of a billionaire businessman here with different investments. Sudden announcement could send markets to go crazy. His company, King Power runs duty free across airports in Thailand.

1 Like

Re: Helicopter Crash: Leicester City Owner Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha And 4 Others Die by Category1: 1:23am On Oct 29, 2018
I'm soooooooooo sad about this crash embarassed embarassed cry
My condolences to them
May their souls rest in peace AMEN!
Re: Helicopter Crash: Leicester City Owner Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha And 4 Others Die by EkeneElectrons(m): 1:37am On Oct 29, 2018
It is well
Re: Helicopter Crash: Leicester City Owner Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha And 4 Others Die by Tellemall: 1:47am On Oct 29, 2018
yinkus6750:
Don't know why they delayed declaring that they died.
Helicopter crash of that magnitude with that level of fire, I doubted any survivor already.
Sad one for EPL, not only Leicester.
May their souls R I P

The delay is what Nigerians never do. Instead Nigerians begin posting pictures of the dead people, in any position you can imagine, without respect to them or their families. Why should anybody learn of the death of a loved one through such a shocking means as pictures on WhatsApp or Facebook from unknown people?

The delay is so that the police can contact the family and allow them to decide if the news should be made public or not.

11 Likes

Re: Helicopter Crash: Leicester City Owner Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha And 4 Others Die by oribi(m): 2:50am On Oct 29, 2018
Earthbound:
Damn. This is so sad.

May the luxuries of life no kill us. Those who walked out of the King Power with their legs to their car or to a bus or train got home safely.

it was meant to be...not about the means of transportation

2 Likes

Re: Helicopter Crash: Leicester City Owner Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha And 4 Others Die by oribi(m): 2:56am On Oct 29, 2018
Kennyideal:
Wilfred Ndidi was the last goal scorer he ever saw in his life.....

Rip.....i still believe ur helicopter was tampered with!

Else, why would a helicopter that brought u 90mins ago crash jst after take off
it is called accident
Re: Helicopter Crash: Leicester City Owner Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha And 4 Others Die by TheMainMan: 2:57am On Oct 29, 2018
i just hope the helicopter crash wasn't a sabotage...

May their gentle souls rest in perfect peace... and may God comforts the families of those affected... Amen!

just too sad

1 Like

Re: Helicopter Crash: Leicester City Owner Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha And 4 Others Die by gurunlocker: 3:19am On Oct 29, 2018
With all his money, he would never have thought he would die just a few moment after seeing a game live. Not sick or anything.

I wish their families the strength to bear the loss.

1 Like

Re: Helicopter Crash: Leicester City Owner Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha And 4 Others Die by Dshocker(m): 3:49am On Oct 29, 2018
A man worth $3.3billion died in an helicopter crash... That gets to show you that irrespective of your status,death is inevitable.May their souls rest in peace.

1 Like

Re: Helicopter Crash: Leicester City Owner Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha And 4 Others Die by condralbedez: 3:51am On Oct 29, 2018
Moz22:
don't let me vex for u oo
he loves the daughter ni,dts very sad though R.I..P to them ,
Re: Helicopter Crash: Leicester City Owner Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha And 4 Others Die by planetx: 4:02am On Oct 29, 2018
Dshocker:
A man worth $3.3billion died in an helicopter crash... That gets to show you that irrespective of your status,death is inevitable.May their souls rest in peace.
Paul Allen was worth $20 billion and he just died couple of weeks ago.

3 Likes

Re: Helicopter Crash: Leicester City Owner Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha And 4 Others Die by planetx: 4:05am On Oct 29, 2018
SEXYBILLIONAIRE:
this is so heartbreaking. it is not easy to be a millionaire, not to talk of a billionaire. we just lost a rare gem.
what is even the use of all these money i am accumulating? this has totally spoilt my night cry
Help as much poor people as you can starting from NL here, so many people in need in Nigeria that will appreciate any financial support.

2 Likes

Re: Helicopter Crash: Leicester City Owner Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha And 4 Others Die by bamasite(m): 4:05am On Oct 29, 2018
RIP to them
Re: Helicopter Crash: Leicester City Owner Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha And 4 Others Die by Bankyproperties: 4:15am On Oct 29, 2018
Wow really a very very sad news wow really so painful to hear..R.I.P.to the dead

Visit my profile for your affordable estate properties
Re: Helicopter Crash: Leicester City Owner Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha And 4 Others Die by onadana: 4:27am On Oct 29, 2018
Earthbound:
Damn. This is so sad.

May the luxuries of life no kill us. Those who walked out of the King Power with their legs to their car or to a bus or train got home safely.

And may poverty not format our brain to think akwardly.In death all are equal.Does not matter where or how? Respect to the dead.

1 Like

Re: Helicopter Crash: Leicester City Owner Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha And 4 Others Die by koolaid87: 4:37am On Oct 29, 2018
Homicide

If you know you know

Rest in peace to all the lost souls

1 Like

Re: Helicopter Crash: Leicester City Owner Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha And 4 Others Die by joepepsy(m): 4:37am On Oct 29, 2018
Respect the dead.
Henjor48:
But Bahari why now?
Re: Helicopter Crash: Leicester City Owner Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha And 4 Others Die by Dumte(m): 4:45am On Oct 29, 2018
Re: Helicopter Crash: Leicester City Owner Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha And 4 Others Die by Mizwisdom(f): 4:51am On Oct 29, 2018
What could have gone wrong? The aviation sector in UK needs to be overhauled
Re: Helicopter Crash: Leicester City Owner Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha And 4 Others Die by Gent32: 4:57am On Oct 29, 2018
shocked
Re: Helicopter Crash: Leicester City Owner Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha And 4 Others Die by contigiency(m): 5:12am On Oct 29, 2018
This is sad. May their soul rest in peace, amen.

1 Like

Re: Helicopter Crash: Leicester City Owner Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha And 4 Others Die by Kufs79(m): 5:13am On Oct 29, 2018
Arsenal fans go dey wish say silent stan fit check out like that too. grin grin
Just kidding oooo....gunners for life
Re: Helicopter Crash: Leicester City Owner Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha And 4 Others Die by SEXYBILLIONAIRE(m): 5:34am On Oct 29, 2018
planetx:
Help as much poor people as you can starting from NL here, so many people in need in Nigeria that will appreciate any financial support.
no, helping you poor bastards is the easiest way to your early grave. there are even unproved stories of how nigerians peasants take your money to a babalawo for ritual shit. i do believe they do that but i do not believe it actually works. that is how i was helping a gtb bank security guy by giving him cash weekly and he arranged people to come rob me. same thing happened to another guy i was paying to be fueling my gen, it is not that i cant do that myself. i am very young and agile. i just wanted to help a few peasants out and all i got back was shit that could have cost my life if i never handled the situation smartly. i have learnt to stay far from poor people as far as possible. all u poor retards think of is how to harm the rich folks as if they are the cause of your poverty

3 Likes

Re: Helicopter Crash: Leicester City Owner Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha And 4 Others Die by DonMekino(m): 5:35am On Oct 29, 2018
So sad....RIP
But is he related to Jet Li?
Re: Helicopter Crash: Leicester City Owner Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha And 4 Others Die by TRUSTEDGUY: 5:36am On Oct 29, 2018
Life is cruel. He was cut off at his prime. My sincere condolence to Leicester's fans and the football world. RIP
Re: Helicopter Crash: Leicester City Owner Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha And 4 Others Die by Ogaga87(m): 5:36am On Oct 29, 2018
It indeed a great loss but there is a consolation.. I read on online that his third Child, Aiyawatt Srivaddhanaprabha, who is the vice chairman of the club was not on board when the plane crashed..

RIP Srivaddhanaprabha
Re: Helicopter Crash: Leicester City Owner Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha And 4 Others Die by enemmo(f): 5:44am On Oct 29, 2018
Tellemall:

The delay is what Nigerians never do. Instead Nigerians begin posting pictures of the dead people, in any position you can imagine, without respect to them or their families. Why should anybody learn of the death of a loved one through such a shocking means as pictures on WhatsApp or Facebook from unknown people?

The delay is so that the police can contact the family and allow them to decide if the news should be made public or not.

You are right.

Lost a family friend few weeks back, someone quickly posted it on Facebook, the immediate family had to tell the person to take it down. They put it up to announce the funeral arrangements.
We should be more sensitive about some kind of things we share online.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Okocha Welcomes Lionel Messi To PSG / Francisca Ordega: Make-up Or Muscles? New York Times' Article / Kunle Soname Buys Portuguese Football Club "Clube Desportivo Feirense"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.