Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,046 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

Want A Job You Can Start In 5mins? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Want A Job You Can Start In 5mins? (1175 Views)

Apply For The Job You Qualify For (see List...) / How To Get Any Job You Want (even If You’re Unqualified) / Work From Home JOB (you must have a Laptop) deadline 31/Jan/2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Want A Job You Can Start In 5mins? by jomakris: 7:03pm On Apr 09, 2007
Are you still looking for a job? When you should create one and be making cool Dollars daily. I was once in that shoe but since I set myself free, I want you to also free yourself.
If you are interested, send a blank mail to prosperityseason@yahoo.com. And I will give all the information you need free.

And in case you are very curious, I'll just give you a peep. I found a business you can set up in five minutes earn up to $5,550 monthly.
Re: Want A Job You Can Start In 5mins? by walexy(m): 7:58pm On Apr 09, 2007
I find it very hard to believe u cos dis is ur first post.
Provide the info here if truly itz free.
No point sending u mails if there no strings attached.
Re: Want A Job You Can Start In 5mins? by xtoekpo(m): 1:03pm On Apr 10, 2007
guy, have u been reading success digest alot to get all this info about online forex trading cos all these things u are saying does not sound new to me. i've been reading it too lately, but i'm still finding hard to believe cos of the nature of the business. so i'll advice you to do us all a favor on his forum by enlightening us all on the nature of this ur magical biz on this forum. thanx.
Re: Want A Job You Can Start In 5mins? by jomakris: 1:43pm On Apr 10, 2007
I decided to tell you to send a blank email for further information because i only want to be coreesponding with only very serious persons. So if you really want to know, Send the blank email and i will give you all the information you need. You are liberty to do whatever you like with the information. Life is all about choice.
As for the sucess guide stuffs, they work but you only need some training and quide to be able to operate the forex exchange and it cost alot of mont to start and make good money from it to be sincere with you. The one i am going to introduced to you cost less and it has work for me that is why i brought it to the forum for all to enjoy. thanks hope to here from you for further information.
Re: Want A Job You Can Start In 5mins? by omobabson(m): 1:50pm On Apr 10, 2007
i do not know anything about them.I guess someone should know in the house.
Re: Want A Job You Can Start In 5mins? by Jimiyke(m): 5:20pm On Apr 10, 2007
jomakris: post the stuff here if you are serious cos no one is ready to mail you. perios. dont be selfish you have seen how others has been posting their's so act so.
jimiyke
Re: Want A Job You Can Start In 5mins? by natasha: 11:31am On Apr 11, 2007
He is a YAHOO BOY. 419ner. he's a fraudster. I dont know why they are begining to flood Nairaland with their fraudulent acts.
@seun: pls try and edit/scan through some topics before they get posted as topics like this are becoming to many on ur site and can damage it's reputation/image.
Re: Want A Job You Can Start In 5mins? by kenayi(m): 1:26pm On Apr 11, 2007
Guy, lets have your info here on the forum.

i know most of these online prog. works but as a member of this forum

we xpt u to be a bit flexible. okay?

we don't sell info here. we give out for free.

so lets hear it please even if it requires paying money to get started.
Re: Want A Job You Can Start In 5mins? by femiayo(m): 10:59am On Apr 12, 2007
hello house i sent a mail to this guy and this is what he sent to me
Hello,

It's me Ekokotu Edafejoma Kelvin. I’ve doing some research on how to make cool money from the internet without stress and have been very busy browsing the net on a daily basis, searching for a real business that can earn me some extra cash and I found something that got me very excited.

Usually when something excites me, I naturally like to share it with my friends. That's why I rushed to send you this email because they say true success only comes to those who use it to bless others.

“Responsibilities is the PRICE of GREATNESS, The sooner you accept that the number one person responsible for your woes is yourself, the quicker you began to make decisions that will change your life”. Winton Churchill.

Losers see the icy street, winners put on their ice skates.
Most people are not lazy; they are simply uninspired. That is why I’m sending you this because I know it has the potential to make you fulfill your life time DREAMS.
Life is a daring adventure or its nothing.

You will find the details of what got me so excited here: http://instantcashweb.com/refs?ref=112

And in case you are very curious, I'll just give you a peep. I found a business you can set up in five minutes and earn up to $5,550 monthly.

This is new and hot. Come and see things for your self
here: http://instantcashweb.com/refs?ref=112

Please let me know what you think about it.

Regards,

Ekokotu Edafejoma Kelvin
http://instantcashweb.com/refs?ref=112

Olufemi Ayo Awokoya <femmyayo@yahoo.com> wrote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Need Mail bonding?
Go to the Yahoo! Mail Q&A for great tips from Yahoo! Answers users.
Re: Want A Job You Can Start In 5mins? by shawn5ng(m): 12:24pm On Apr 12, 2007
Hello Femi,
Good job. since u've got that i've u tried the website too? if yes what was in there. Is there any new under the sun u want to reveal. Pls hint the house on ur summation of that guy. His he genuine or not before we rope him up for scammers.
Seun
Re: Want A Job You Can Start In 5mins? by stellose(f): 9:04pm On Apr 12, 2007
jomakris , i hale youooooooooooooo wink
Re: Want A Job You Can Start In 5mins? by osat(m): 1:36am On Apr 13, 2007
Has anyone check d instantcashweb? Pls, what're they up to?

(1) (Reply)

Pz Test Format? / Nigerian Passport Information (recent Advancement) / Jobs @ British Council Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.