Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,215 members, 7,953,795 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:42 AM

Nigerian Passport Information (recent Advancement) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Passport Information (recent Advancement) (1183 Views)

Recent Recruitment In A Leading Bank In Nigeria, April 22nd 2016 / How Advancement In MS Word Versions Might Hinder Chance Of Landing Interview / Community Life Advancement Project(CLAP) Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Passport Information (recent Advancement) by henryarm(m): 8:55pm On Aug 26, 2007
Dear friends,

I have just received an e-mail stating that the personal information in our passports are now available online due to the move for globalized screening of entries and exits of people in most, if not all countries. These information have been accessed through the Schengen, U.K, American, Australian and Asian database.

It is scary that they are doing this now. It does not only invade our privacy, but exposes us to danger, if these information land on the wrong hands. The matter that gives me a fright is that there is no strict form of security to access the site. One only needs to type his name and country of citizenship and the passport's identification page displays. I myself tried to search and found my passport and was totally stunned to see it. (Just click this link below to locate the website easily)

http://www.scrolllo ck.nl/passport/

DON'T BELIEVE ALL YOU SEE.

(1) (Reply)

Exon Mobile,chevron,worldbank And Con-freight Are Still Recruiting .submit Cv / Abuja Connect Ltd Calling / Uac Test! Anything?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.