Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,955 members, 7,814,238 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:40 AM

Prophet Wale Olagunju: 'Atiku Will Defeat Buhari 2019, Osinbajo Has Failed God' - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophet Wale Olagunju: 'Atiku Will Defeat Buhari 2019, Osinbajo Has Failed God' (22394 Views)

Prophet Wale Olagunju 2021 Prophecies: Buhari Terminally Sick, Coup If.... / Prophet Wale Olagunju 2019 Prophecies About Nigeria, Saraki, Buhari, Agbaje / Prophet Wale Olagunju Prophecies About 2019 Elections That Have Come To Pass (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophet Wale Olagunju: 'Atiku Will Defeat Buhari 2019, Osinbajo Has Failed God' by Nobody: 10:08am On Oct 29, 2018
Re: Prophet Wale Olagunju: 'Atiku Will Defeat Buhari 2019, Osinbajo Has Failed God' by Nobody: 10:12am On Oct 29, 2018
yarimo:
Kikikiki all this dubious prophet that is how they scam GOODLUCK jonathan in 2015 presidential election . Prophet OLAGUNJU this is BUHARI and not GOODLUCK jonathan that you can scam with fake prophecy
doomed prophet
Re: Prophet Wale Olagunju: 'Atiku Will Defeat Buhari 2019, Osinbajo Has Failed God' by Dmanky(m): 10:17am On Oct 29, 2018
zombieTRACKER:

Right in your face... The prophecy is manifesting already

Saraki... Dogara.. Kwakwanso Etc decamping to the opposition.. More are coming... Amosun.. Etc

Buhari will not only be defeated but embarrassed at the polls

I just hope he congrats Atiku earlier enough after his defeat. Any delay will amount to gross shame and disgrace.
Re: Prophet Wale Olagunju: 'Atiku Will Defeat Buhari 2019, Osinbajo Has Failed God' by okeyglm: 10:19am On Oct 29, 2018
what baffled me is how the man accurately predicated ambode own.
Re: Prophet Wale Olagunju: 'Atiku Will Defeat Buhari 2019, Osinbajo Has Failed God' by Nobody: 10:20am On Oct 29, 2018
PREACH ON PREACHER!...

THE REDUNDANT ANCESTOR HAS LOST ALREADY!
Re: Prophet Wale Olagunju: 'Atiku Will Defeat Buhari 2019, Osinbajo Has Failed God' by ngoziempress: 11:01am On Oct 29, 2018
It is already obvious that Nigerians are tired of Buhari and his consistent failures. we need some one who will GROW NIGERIA and Atiku as we all know has tremendous charisma. It is only normal for we Nigerians to vote for someone with better qualifications. Because we deserve the best ruler ship.
Re: Prophet Wale Olagunju: 'Atiku Will Defeat Buhari 2019, Osinbajo Has Failed God' by olateju1990: 11:12am On Oct 29, 2018
Re: Prophet Wale Olagunju: 'Atiku Will Defeat Buhari 2019, Osinbajo Has Failed God' by Chuks4blu(m): 11:18am On Oct 29, 2018
WHETHER YOU AGREE WITH ME OR NOT, 2019 ELECTION IS ATI KULA TED ALREADY.
Re: Prophet Wale Olagunju: 'Atiku Will Defeat Buhari 2019, Osinbajo Has Failed God' by Chuks4blu(m): 11:22am On Oct 29, 2018
THEY SAID THAT GOOD LUCK IS BAD AND THEY BROUGHT IN OBITUARY, BUT NOW U CAN SEE FOR YOURSELF. 2019 ATIKULATED IN PROGRESS.
Re: Prophet Wale Olagunju: 'Atiku Will Defeat Buhari 2019, Osinbajo Has Failed God' by wuguyaga: 11:27am On Oct 29, 2018
THIS IS AN INCREDIBLE OPPORTUNITY FOR YOU TO BE A MOBILE APP DEVELOPER IN 3 WEEKS!

We bring you intensive and interactive Ionic framework training, by the end of which you can start building your own mobile apps. We will start from scratch, familiarizing you with the backbone of Ionic that is Angular JS and then moving onto Ionic fundamentals and services. You will learn by examples of Ionic CSS and JavaScript components, the use of HTML 5 and accessing native apps. If mobile app technology is your chosen field of career then this is a must-do course for you.
WHAT WILL I LEARN?

- Learn to build Mobile Apps using Ionic Framework
- Learn to use your JavaScript and HTML skills to create better apps
- Master Ionic concepts and app development process
- Build a complete app along with the course
- YOU MUST CREATE A MOBILE APP FOR IOS & ANDROID ALL BY YOURSELF!
- PLUS MUCH MORE!!!

TRAINING COMMENCEMENT DATE: Tues, 13th of Nov., 2018. TIME: 10AM – 2PM DAILY

TRAINING COST: N29,999 (PAYMENT BEFORE TRAINING) – 20% Discounts for Early birds
N39,999 (PAYMENT ON TRAINING DAY)

REQUIREMENTS: Basic Knowledge of JavaScript, CSS and HTML. HOWEVER, if you don’t have the basic web knowledge, we will train you on these at EXTRA VALUE before you can take up the IONIC training at all!

REFRESHMENT: Daily Lunch meal of real Nigerian dishes for participants – CONFIRMED!

OUR COMMITTED AND FIRM GUARANTEE: At the end of this training, we guarantee that you would be able to design, develop and deploy mobile apps for cross platform environments!
We even offer the first training day for FREE to those doubting Thomases to come and taste the awesome practical mobile app training we offer. But if after the one day free training you would like to commence the full training, you will be paying the full payment of N39,999!
THIS A MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE AT THE END OF THE TRAINING

Re: Prophet Wale Olagunju: 'Atiku Will Defeat Buhari 2019, Osinbajo Has Failed God' by Chuks4blu(m): 11:29am On Oct 29, 2018
THOSE IN SUPPORT OF ATIKU SAY I.. THOSE IN SUPPORT OF BUHARI SAY NIL... THE I'c HAVE IT. ����
Re: Prophet Wale Olagunju: 'Atiku Will Defeat Buhari 2019, Osinbajo Has Failed God' by Friend01(m): 11:32am On Oct 29, 2018
jchioma:
It's on already. Even zai baba is seeing the handwriting on the wall.

Before 2019 elections, only BMC e-rats and APC goons will be shouting "zai baba".

I have no doubt in my mind that Buhari will lose the election on Nairaland, instagram, facebook, Lindaikeji blog and other social media sites hands down.

Some of you think election is based on likes and shares on social media.

Just wait and watch and you will see the real results.
Re: Prophet Wale Olagunju: 'Atiku Will Defeat Buhari 2019, Osinbajo Has Failed God' by Friend01(m): 11:34am On Oct 29, 2018
RottenTomato:
We will roast bubu's dry ass in 2019!

At this your age you still think these liars will speak the truth after they have been caught several times?

To be a Christian means one has to shut down their brain for proper upgrade with lies and fake prophesies.
Re: Prophet Wale Olagunju: 'Atiku Will Defeat Buhari 2019, Osinbajo Has Failed God' by michoim(m): 12:20pm On Oct 29, 2018
Prophet Olagunju prophesy has expired. He has gone the way of Balaam... he has pass the time appointed...Buhari will return to power in great power health and vitality.
Re: Prophet Wale Olagunju: 'Atiku Will Defeat Buhari 2019, Osinbajo Has Failed God' by kenechukwuori(m): 12:46pm On Oct 29, 2018
God will defeat Buhari for us in Jesus name.
Re: Prophet Wale Olagunju: 'Atiku Will Defeat Buhari 2019, Osinbajo Has Failed God' by binaws(m): 12:46pm On Oct 29, 2018
nairaland bet pastor. Innaddina indallahi alislam
Re: Prophet Wale Olagunju: 'Atiku Will Defeat Buhari 2019, Osinbajo Has Failed God' by Nobody: 1:21pm On Oct 29, 2018
This prophet, I am commenting on your thread because you are only promoting yourself and not speaking the mind of God. Those who can see will not go for newspaper interview to let people know they said it first. Only those seeking relevance make such attempts. Atiku may sway the hearts of some misguided people but the common people will settle the vote for Buhari and the majority carries the day.
Re: Prophet Wale Olagunju: 'Atiku Will Defeat Buhari 2019, Osinbajo Has Failed God' by chinedumoooo: 1:22pm On Oct 29, 2018
We have too many pastors and prophet this days with their diverse prophecies.
Re: Prophet Wale Olagunju: 'Atiku Will Defeat Buhari 2019, Osinbajo Has Failed God' by mutvy: 1:27pm On Oct 29, 2018
These demons are here again with their predictions.We can all see what you predicted in 2015
Re: Prophet Wale Olagunju: 'Atiku Will Defeat Buhari 2019, Osinbajo Has Failed God' by famology(m): 3:08pm On Oct 29, 2018
Themandator:
The consequences of lieing against people would be that when you are the the verge of a breakthrough in life somebody will scatter your dreams by lieing against you... Just bookmark this statement.

Here is an interview he granted a major newspaper in Nigeria concerning the ekiti election

Ekiti State gubernatorial election is coming up in July. Has the Lord revealed the winner to you?

Firstly, it is unfortunate that killing is going on in the state even before the election proper. If there is a clean, free and fair election, the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, candidate, Professor Eleka would defeat Fayemi hands down. People might be thinking on why should Fayemi contest again? This is what is going on in the heavenlies where power and principalities rule. As revealed to me by God of Heaven, spirit of vengeance descends and enters the heart of the cabal in the Presidency and the message is: who shall we send to deal with Fayose who has committed many atrocities against God and the Ekiti People? Remember in 2015, Fayose equated Jonathan with Christ Jesus, this was a serious sin before the Almighty God, and so, Fayemi is on vengeance mission. The Presidency will use every available power to wrest power from Fayose. Only the last minute miracle of the century can make Fayemi lose the election, and save Fayose from being jailed. You see the reason why the election is going to be tough, so it is do or die affair. In a nutshell, as revealed to me Fayemi is on revenge mission.

No need for this long epistle, the man prophesied eleka/pdp to win the election and he failed woefully. They should focus on the message of salvation and leave politics alone.Woe unto him who says God has said when he didn't hear from God.The God I know doesn't fail his word irrespective of permutations,calculations or circumstances. Fake prophets are just one of the many signs of the end time.God will continue to expose them one after the other.As for the earlier part of your comments, they're inconsequential because I operate on a higher realm and I know who I am.Enjoy the rest of your day!
Re: Prophet Wale Olagunju: 'Atiku Will Defeat Buhari 2019, Osinbajo Has Failed God' by Themandator: 3:37pm On Oct 29, 2018
famology:

No need for this long epistle, the man prophesied eleka/pdp to win the election and he failed woefully. They should focus on the message of salvation and leave politics alone.Woe unto him

who says God has said when he didn't hear from God.The God I know doesn't fail his word irrespective of permutations,calculations or circumstances. Fake prophets are just one of the many signs of the end time.God will continue to expose them one after the other.As for the earlier part of your comments, they're inconsequential because I operate on a higher realm and I know who I am.Enjoy the rest of your day!

Here is an extract from the current interview he granted to the same sun newspapers. Please give your own link from an authentic source ...

Based on your prediction, now that the immediate past governor of Ekiti State, Ayodele Fayose has left office, what fate do you think may befall him?
First and foremost, I stand by my prediction. May be by now, Fayose would have realized that nothing, including position of authority is permanent except God. What I said in my prophecy was that Fayemi- led government in conjunction with the Federal Government would deal with him and ground him politically, so I still stand by that.
Re: Prophet Wale Olagunju: 'Atiku Will Defeat Buhari 2019, Osinbajo Has Failed God' by henryadex(m): 6:37pm On Oct 29, 2018
Groovenaija360:
Even Allah has rejected Buhari

And endorsed Atiku

God dethroned king Saul and crowned David

So it's very clear Buhari is going home.

Atiku is an opposite of David so God cannot choose him to replace buari they are both gonners in the plan of God but I don't think God is in Nigeria
Re: Prophet Wale Olagunju: 'Atiku Will Defeat Buhari 2019, Osinbajo Has Failed God' by bfjuliusyahoo(m): 1:08pm On Oct 30, 2018
Get into the oil industry with just 3 weeks training and earn a drilling fluids engineering certificate.

Globat mud school
www.globatmudschool.com

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Brotherhood Of The Cross And Star / Rape Allegation: Lawyers Want Fatoyinbo Tried In Lagos / Bishop Simeon Okah Bans Members Without PVC From Flock Of Christ Mission, Warri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.