Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,264 members, 7,836,205 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:07 PM

Prophet Wale Olagunju: 'Atiku Will Defeat Buhari 2019, Osinbajo Has Failed God' - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophet Wale Olagunju: 'Atiku Will Defeat Buhari 2019, Osinbajo Has Failed God' (22414 Views)

Prophet Wale Olagunju 2021 Prophecies: Buhari Terminally Sick, Coup If.... / Prophet Wale Olagunju 2019 Prophecies About Nigeria, Saraki, Buhari, Agbaje / Prophet Wale Olagunju Prophecies About 2019 Elections That Have Come To Pass (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophet Wale Olagunju: 'Atiku Will Defeat Buhari 2019, Osinbajo Has Failed God' by yesloaded: 8:56am On Oct 29, 2018
from punch since yesterday
Re: Prophet Wale Olagunju: 'Atiku Will Defeat Buhari 2019, Osinbajo Has Failed God' by muystoy(m): 8:57am On Oct 29, 2018
Amen,Amen and Amen. Back to daura is a task that must be done, the lifeless one's 150 gay cows are anxiously awaiting the arrival of the dullard

1 Like

Re: Prophet Wale Olagunju: 'Atiku Will Defeat Buhari 2019, Osinbajo Has Failed God' by Naza25: 8:58am On Oct 29, 2018
Back to daura

Re: Prophet Wale Olagunju: 'Atiku Will Defeat Buhari 2019, Osinbajo Has Failed God' by kifiyusuco: 8:58am On Oct 29, 2018
Are you serious,When did God tell him this...

AT THE END OF THIS POWERFUL TRAINING, YOU MUST BE ABLE TO CREATE MOBILE APPS FOR IOS AND ANDROID ALL BY YOURSELF – GUARANTEED!

With this our powerful Ionic Training, creating a high-performance, cross-platform mobile app will be as simplified as creating a website. In fact, if you are a seasoned web developer who wants to become an Android or iOS app developer overnight, all you have to do is install and start using Ionic. I assure you, you'll take to it like a fish to water.

WHAT WILL I LEARN?

- Learn to build Mobile Apps using Ionic Framework
- Learn to use your JavaScript and HTML skills to create better apps
- Master Ionic concepts and app development process
- Build a complete app along with the course
- YOU MUST CREATE A MOBILE APP FOR IOS & ANDROID ALL BY YOURSELF!
- PLUS MUCH MORE!!!

TRAINING COMMENCEMENT DATE: Tues, 13th of Nov., 2018. TIME: 10AM – 2PM DAILY
grin grin grin

Re: Prophet Wale Olagunju: 'Atiku Will Defeat Buhari 2019, Osinbajo Has Failed God' by eddie7: 8:58am On Oct 29, 2018
Abeg
make *feBUHARI* 2019 reach
Make
we pick one *pATIKUla*
President
Re: Prophet Wale Olagunju: 'Atiku Will Defeat Buhari 2019, Osinbajo Has Failed God' by kirkwood: 8:59am On Oct 29, 2018
Almost all these man's prophesies have come to pass. Couldn't have been calculations. Man went as far as predicting death of folks, which has happened.
I first Googled him two months ago, dismissed him as one of those pastors, but then, I was struck by the accuracy of every of his prophecies, even those as far back as 2011.

1 Like

Re: Prophet Wale Olagunju: 'Atiku Will Defeat Buhari 2019, Osinbajo Has Failed God' by ofuonyebi: 8:59am On Oct 29, 2018
many hungry people in the name of pastors will becomes political contractors for some politicians

in this new era of coming elections just to make cheap popularity, favours and money for themselves..

moreso many will be on the side of Atikuloot because of the names obj calls him
Re: Prophet Wale Olagunju: 'Atiku Will Defeat Buhari 2019, Osinbajo Has Failed God' by AlhajaChinyere: 9:00am On Oct 29, 2018
zombieTRACKER:

You are free to talk whatever
But know it today.. That all roads leads to Daura for Buhari after 2019 elections

ZOMBIETRACKER when are you going to Igboland to track development and civilisation over there?

Nigerian matter pass that you - too much akpu has affected your reasoning.

Do you really believe anybody will vote for an Igbo man in this our Nigeria? en?
Re: Prophet Wale Olagunju: 'Atiku Will Defeat Buhari 2019, Osinbajo Has Failed God' by Sleekfingers: 9:01am On Oct 29, 2018
Gistman39:

https://expresgist.com/2018/10/28/big-guns-in-apc-will-decamp-and-support-atiku-prophet-olagunju/

Useless prophet....tithes collector

Muslim and Christians killing themselves in the north ....not just Muslims killing them...we should be talking on how to find a solution to all these senseless killing....

What if buhari win...what's gonna happen? That means your Yahweh god lied to you....

He should just come out and campaign openly for atiku....not attaching one unless religion to it.....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophet Wale Olagunju: 'Atiku Will Defeat Buhari 2019, Osinbajo Has Failed God' by Favor99(m): 9:02am On Oct 29, 2018
Where are all the people that where on pastor Suleiman and pastor Oyakhilome thread, calling them fake, and attacking them saying that they are the problem in Christianity and Nigeria. You all where attacking those 2 pastors calling them names for simply posing in pictures with their church members and taking pics with their families
Now this Yoruba bishop makes this prophecy attacking someone, and you all are agreeing with him and aren’t rubbishing this Yoruba prophet.
The way you all attacked Suleiman. Well you let this Yoruba prophet go Scotch free.
Tribalism in Nigeria
You see yourselves....
Re: Prophet Wale Olagunju: 'Atiku Will Defeat Buhari 2019, Osinbajo Has Failed God' by ayoolataiwo(m): 9:03am On Oct 29, 2018
VP Yemi Osinbanjo Live in brekete with ordinary Ahmad Isah
Re: Prophet Wale Olagunju: 'Atiku Will Defeat Buhari 2019, Osinbajo Has Failed God' by BabaO2: 9:05am On Oct 29, 2018
Olagunju is not God that created heaven and earth, Prof Osinbajo only put his trust and beliefs in God that created heaven and the earth, Olagunju's oracle will disappoint him
Re: Prophet Wale Olagunju: 'Atiku Will Defeat Buhari 2019, Osinbajo Has Failed God' by Charly68: 9:06am On Oct 29, 2018
Na so dem talk for Ekiti but things didn't work out like that..let Atiku work hard to win the game..
Re: Prophet Wale Olagunju: 'Atiku Will Defeat Buhari 2019, Osinbajo Has Failed God' by PHILipu1(m): 9:06am On Oct 29, 2018
zombieTRACKER:

Right in your face... The prophecy is manifesting already

Saraki... Dogara.. Kwakwanso Etc decamping to the opposition.. More are coming... Amosun.. Etc

Buhari will not only be defeated but embarrassed at the polls
I guess God didn't also showed him that Uzor Kalu,Godswill Akpabio,Omogege and some other notable politicians will the opposition will also move to the APC.

Even a blind man ought to know that due to Saraki,Atiku and co greed and desperation that they were not going to stay in APC immediately they know that Buhari will be going for second term.
To wise men,that was not a prophesy but a prediction.

Buhari will defeat Atiku with a wider margin than he gave Jonathan

3 Likes

Re: Prophet Wale Olagunju: 'Atiku Will Defeat Buhari 2019, Osinbajo Has Failed God' by PHILipu1(m): 9:07am On Oct 29, 2018
eddie7:
Abeg make *feBUHARI* 2019 reach Make we pick one *pATIKUla* President �
Atiku-is-late and his Obi is Fe-buhari 16
Re: Prophet Wale Olagunju: 'Atiku Will Defeat Buhari 2019, Osinbajo Has Failed God' by yommygift15: 9:08am On Oct 29, 2018
The same set if people that will still come here later to lash ATIKU, talking like God's personal assistant is funny though.
Re: Prophet Wale Olagunju: 'Atiku Will Defeat Buhari 2019, Osinbajo Has Failed God' by MOOJIMOH(m): 9:13am On Oct 29, 2018
: undecided lipsrsealed

famology:
This guy's prophecy always turns opposite. Olagunju has always failed with his prophecies, from Ondo to osun to Ekiti. My point is that whether or not buhari will lose election is certainly not because of olagunju's prophecy. He usually fails his prophecies, maybe he should just focus on other things.
Re: Prophet Wale Olagunju: 'Atiku Will Defeat Buhari 2019, Osinbajo Has Failed God' by Themandator: 9:13am On Oct 29, 2018
This man is different. I never believe in those political prophets but this man made so many accurate predictions even when it seemed an impossibility... He predicted far back that Obasanjo would forgive Atiku and support him and even early this year e was confronted when Obasanjo made a statement that God won't forgive him if he ever work with Atiku, political

The man said as God lives Obasanjo would do it and it hpppened. The same man said Obasanjo and Buhari would have problem even when Obasanjo was still supporting Buhari

yarimo:
Kikikiki all this dubious prophet that is how they scam GOODLUCK jonathan in 2015 presidential election . Prophet OLAGUNJU this is BUHARI and not GOODLUCK jonathan that you can scam with fake prophecy

3 Likes

Re: Prophet Wale Olagunju: 'Atiku Will Defeat Buhari 2019, Osinbajo Has Failed God' by Nobody: 9:15am On Oct 29, 2018
zombieTRACKER:

Right in your face... The prophecy is manifesting already

Saraki... Dogara.. Kwakwanso Etc decamping to the opposition.. More are coming... Amosun.. Etc

Buhari will not only be defeated but embarrassed at the polls

I like people who dream during daylight, it could be the Ebonyi weed is too strong for them
Re: Prophet Wale Olagunju: 'Atiku Will Defeat Buhari 2019, Osinbajo Has Failed God' by highchief1: 9:15am On Oct 29, 2018
Re: Prophet Wale Olagunju: 'Atiku Will Defeat Buhari 2019, Osinbajo Has Failed God' by ogunsbanjul(m): 9:15am On Oct 29, 2018
How can a man born of man condeming a fellow? Only God almighty can clarify if Osinbajo has failed Him or not and not anybody (Thou shall not judge). Please get me right,as that song says '' You (God) can never share GLORY with anyody almighty God that is your name'' Wether a saint or agent of devil that rules Nigeria I must make it in Jesus name. In God I trust
Re: Prophet Wale Olagunju: 'Atiku Will Defeat Buhari 2019, Osinbajo Has Failed God' by fasterwell(m): 9:18am On Oct 29, 2018
jchioma:
It's on already. Even zai baba is seeing the handwriting on the wall.

Before 2019 elections, only BMC e-rats and APC goons will be shouting "zai baba".

No looter will ever become president in Nigeria again
Re: Prophet Wale Olagunju: 'Atiku Will Defeat Buhari 2019, Osinbajo Has Failed God' by NwaIgboBoy(m): 9:18am On Oct 29, 2018
osibanjo is wat owerri ppl call ...akpamu=scrutum
atiku is wat mbaise ppl call ...onu ike nshi=anus
buhari is wat onitsha ppl call.... ozu=dead body
Re: Prophet Wale Olagunju: 'Atiku Will Defeat Buhari 2019, Osinbajo Has Failed God' by Themandator: 9:19am On Oct 29, 2018
The consequences of lieing against people would be that when you are the the verge of a breakthrough in life somebody will scatter your dreams by lieing against you... Just bookmark this statement.

Here is an interview he granted a major newspaper in Nigeria concerning the ekiti election

Ekiti State gubernatorial election is coming up in July. Has the Lord revealed the winner to you?

Firstly, it is unfortunate that killing is going on in the state even before the election proper. If there is a clean, free and fair election, the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, candidate, Professor Eleka would defeat Fayemi hands down. People might be thinking on why should Fayemi contest again? This is what is going on in the heavenlies where power and principalities rule. As revealed to me by God of Heaven, spirit of vengeance descends and enters the heart of the cabal in the Presidency and the message is: who shall we send to deal with Fayose who has committed many atrocities against God and the Ekiti People? Remember in 2015, Fayose equated Jonathan with Christ Jesus, this was a serious sin before the Almighty God, and so, Fayemi is on vengeance mission. The Presidency will use every available power to wrest power from Fayose. Only the last minute miracle of the century can make Fayemi lose the election, and save Fayose from being jailed. You see the reason why the election is going to be tough, so it is do or die affair. In a nutshell, as revealed to me Fayemi is on revenge mission.

famology:
This guy's prophecy always turns opposite. Olagunju has always failed with his prophecies, from Ondo to osun to Ekiti. My point is that whether or not buhari will lose election is certainly not because of olagunju's prophecy. He usually fails his prophecies, maybe he should just focus on other things.
Re: Prophet Wale Olagunju: 'Atiku Will Defeat Buhari 2019, Osinbajo Has Failed God' by MOOJIMOH(m): 9:19am On Oct 29, 2018
Na 2day!
Re: Prophet Wale Olagunju: 'Atiku Will Defeat Buhari 2019, Osinbajo Has Failed God' by Themandator: 9:38am On Oct 29, 2018
With a particular reference to Oyo State, what would the governorship election look like across the country, especially in the Southwest, a zone believed to be the strong hold of the ruling party?

Let us talk about Oyo State. In the previous revelations, God revealed Seyi Makinde to me, but he needs aggressive prayer to truly emerge victorious. Apart from that, the Lord revealed to me that Seyi Makinde is a stubborn leader who still needs to mend his ways before coming to power. I thank God that the PDP did not choose a wrong presidential candidate. With Atiku on board, notable Nigerians in APC who are yet to decamp will do so and throw their full support for the man after God’s heart. Let Atiku begin his campaign, you will quickly notice that the APC leadership will realize that the table has turned in favour of Atiku and his name will continue to ring bell until he gets to power, but Nigerians should pray for him now that the Lord should spare his live.

divinecode101:

I like people who dream during daylight, it could be the Ebonyi weed is too strong for them
Re: Prophet Wale Olagunju: 'Atiku Will Defeat Buhari 2019, Osinbajo Has Failed God' by Yopcity: 9:40am On Oct 29, 2018
sholatech:
I have only one worry..Unlike GEJ, will Pmb hand over power if he loses election? I doubt! That's why Burantai, Olorunsaiye and Idris will be left at the helm of armed forces till after the elections.

U are very smart, this is one issue people are not talking about, that man can cancel the whole election result if it does not favor him, Buhari believes so much in force
Re: Prophet Wale Olagunju: 'Atiku Will Defeat Buhari 2019, Osinbajo Has Failed God' by deleo16(m): 9:52am On Oct 29, 2018
sholatech:
I have only one worry..Unlike GEJ, will Pmb hand over power if he loses election? I doubt! That's why Burantai, Olorunsaiye and Idris will be left at the helm of armed forces till after the elections.
https://www.nairaland.com/4593790/prophet-t.b-joshua-pray-against
Re: Prophet Wale Olagunju: 'Atiku Will Defeat Buhari 2019, Osinbajo Has Failed God' by Nobody: 9:52am On Oct 29, 2018
Favor99:
Where are all the people that where on pastor Suleiman and pastor Oyakhilome thread, calling them fake, and attacking them saying that they are the problem in Christianity and Nigeria. You all where attacking those 2 pastors calling them names for simply posing in pictures with their church members and taking pics with their families
Now this Yoruba bishop makes this prophecy attacking someone, and you all are agreeing with him and aren’t rubbishing this Yoruba prophet.
The way you all attacked Suleiman. Well you let this Yoruba prophet go Scotch free.
Tribalism in Nigeria
You see yourselves....
They are hypocrite

1 Like

Re: Prophet Wale Olagunju: 'Atiku Will Defeat Buhari 2019, Osinbajo Has Failed God' by prixm: 9:55am On Oct 29, 2018
Prophecy or prediction, It is clear that Buhari will not come back. Almost everyone who was deceived by the toga of democrat placed on him by his handlers in 2015 knows better now. He is a man who is simply too mediocre to deal with the complex nature of Nigeria's problems. His intentions may be good but he is just at loss how to get the job done. it will be stupid of Nigerians to reward his gross incompetence as a president and a disaster as a leader with re-election. It is just common sense that the electorate should try someone else.
Re: Prophet Wale Olagunju: 'Atiku Will Defeat Buhari 2019, Osinbajo Has Failed God' by gidado14(m): 10:00am On Oct 29, 2018
Re: Prophet Wale Olagunju: 'Atiku Will Defeat Buhari 2019, Osinbajo Has Failed God' by Favor99(m): 10:04am On Oct 29, 2018
asuustrike1:

They are hypocrite
Lol yea they are. grin
They are full of it.
I’ve seen they’re hypocrisy on so many threads.
When certain ethnic group is on front page they will start shouting and cussing and throwing shades. But when another ethnic group is on front page for the same thing, they are all praise

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Was David Called A Man After God's Own Heart? / T. B Joshua At 55: The Story Behind His Glory Revealed / “Any Girl Who Asks You For Transport Money Is A Useless Girl” – Pastor Mildred

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.