Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,964 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:40 AM

Beware Of This Man Gakwe Joseph - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Beware Of This Man Gakwe Joseph (1055 Views)

Joseph Chukwudi: Corper Goes Missing (Photo) / Corper Uwaoma Susan Joseph Buys Keke Napep From Her NYSC Allowance Savings / Corper Susan Joseph Poses With Her Students, Says 'I Don't Want To Leave Rivers' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beware Of This Man Gakwe Joseph by Nobody: 1:41am On Oct 29, 2018
I met this guy GAKWE JOSEPH with username Jossy874 on nairaland around July, he claimed to be doing NYSC Posting and Redeployment (he said that his elder brother work in nysc office Abuja)....I sent him money for three people redeployment last month, when it remain 2days that he promised to do it for them, he blocked me on whatsapp and refuse to pick any of my calls.

His instagram username: jossygaks

I'm posting his pictures, so that people won't fall into victims.

Jossy874

Re: Beware Of This Man Gakwe Joseph by Nobody: 1:42am On Oct 29, 2018
l

Re: Beware Of This Man Gakwe Joseph by Nobody: 1:42am On Oct 29, 2018
n

Re: Beware Of This Man Gakwe Joseph by Nobody: 1:43am On Oct 29, 2018
d

Re: Beware Of This Man Gakwe Joseph by Nobody: 1:43am On Oct 29, 2018
s

Re: Beware Of This Man Gakwe Joseph by Nobody: 1:44am On Oct 29, 2018
p

Re: Beware Of This Man Gakwe Joseph by Nobody: 1:45am On Oct 29, 2018
Jossy874
Re: Beware Of This Man Gakwe Joseph by Nobody: 4:14am On Oct 29, 2018
Google1111:
I met this guy GAKWE JOSEPH with username Jossy874 on nairaland around July, he claimed to be doing NYSC Posting and Redeployment (he said that his elder brother work in nysc office Abuja)....I sent him money for three people redeployment last month, when it remain 2days that he promised to do it for them, he blocked me on whatsapp and refuse to pick any of my calls.

His instagram username: jossygaks

I'm posting his pictures, so that people won't fall into victims.

Jossy874

What were you paying for?
Re: Beware Of This Man Gakwe Joseph by Richardjemedafe(m): 4:20am On Oct 29, 2018
Scammers everywere.. Nobody to trust!
Re: Beware Of This Man Gakwe Joseph by OneCorner: 5:25am On Oct 29, 2018
Nice beards with cute lips kiss
Can I have his digits wink
Re: Beware Of This Man Gakwe Joseph by Lifestone(m): 6:30am On Oct 29, 2018
You are the criminal here. It serves you right. Same you will be abusing politicians of bribery and corruption and yet you are worse than them. Shame on you
Re: Beware Of This Man Gakwe Joseph by uboma(m): 6:55am On Oct 29, 2018
Lifestone:
You are the criminal here. It serves you right. Same you will be abusing politicians of bribery and corruption and yet you are worse than them. Shame on you

lols
Re: Beware Of This Man Gakwe Joseph by montumonami(m): 6:57am On Oct 29, 2018
A very cheap scam to fall for.. Go report him to the police grin

1 Like

Re: Beware Of This Man Gakwe Joseph by Nobody: 9:19pm On Nov 05, 2018
EgunMogaji:

What were you paying for?
Influencing posting of corp members
Re: Beware Of This Man Gakwe Joseph by Nobody: 9:21pm On Nov 05, 2018
Life is a teacher. Next time think well before giving out your money to a stranger
Re: Beware Of This Man Gakwe Joseph by Nobody: 9:47pm On Nov 05, 2018
asuustrike1:

Influencing posting of corp members

Bros but you know that this is wrong of you.

I’m not advocating the scammer but you sef your hand no clean.

Edit: I thought I was responding to the OP. Apologies.
Re: Beware Of This Man Gakwe Joseph by Nobody: 12:07am On Nov 06, 2018
EgunMogaji:

Bros but you know that this is wrong of you.

I’m not advocating the scammer but you sef your hand no clean.
What is wrong? Is it stating the obvious reason why op was duped or that op wanted easy way?.
You and I know this forum isn't safe to do certain transactions. Paying people to work your deployment is illegal In the first place. Like I said in one of my post on this thread, life is a teacher. Probably op is a new member or he doesn't believe that scammers exist on this forum.
Re: Beware Of This Man Gakwe Joseph by Nobody: 12:50am On Nov 06, 2018
asuustrike1:

What is wrong? Is it stating the obvious reason why op was duped or that op wanted easy way?.
You and I know this forum isn't safe to do certain transactions. Paying people to work your deployment is illegal In the first place. Like I said in one of my post on this thread, life is a teacher. Probably op is a new member or he doesn't believe that scammers exist on this forum.

I thought I was responding to the OP. Apologies.
Re: Beware Of This Man Gakwe Joseph by Nobody: 8:38am On Nov 06, 2018
EgunMogaji:

I thought I was responding to the OP. Apologies.
No problem

(1) (Reply)

Things You Must Not Forget At Home While Going To Nysc Camp / Sad:-Corpers In Benue Camp Cry Out –No Accomodation, No Food And Zero Welfare / Lagos A16 Stream 2... Lets Meet Here....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.