Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,790 members, 7,817,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:24 AM

Okorocha Reveals What Will Happen If Buhari Loses 2019 Election - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okorocha Reveals What Will Happen If Buhari Loses 2019 Election (41516 Views)

Adamu Kabir Matazu Threatens To Commit Suicide If Buhari Loses 2019 Election / Don't Run Against Me In 2019 Election, Buhari Begs Nigerian Youths / See What Buhari Is Taking With Him To Daura If He Loses 2019 Election - Adeyanju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okorocha Reveals What Will Happen If Buhari Loses 2019 Election by latsy: 9:26am On Oct 29, 2018
Okorocha will sabotage APC in IMO if his son-inlaw doesn't get that ticket.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Reveals What Will Happen If Buhari Loses 2019 Election by highchief1: 9:28am On Oct 29, 2018
Pierced:
Lol...............I see rochas loosing his relevance after 2019.......... grin grin grin
yea nthg lasts forever he has tried

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Reveals What Will Happen If Buhari Loses 2019 Election by highchief1: 9:29am On Oct 29, 2018
DaniDani:
so he's a prophet too, he sure knows that buhari will loose the election
even Buhari knows he will loose

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Reveals What Will Happen If Buhari Loses 2019 Election by TheTrueSeeker2: 9:30am On Oct 29, 2018
He said, “90 per cent of those who have joined APC in the last two months are doing so not because they love APC, they can never go to an election without federal might and per adventure President Bu­hari loses this election, the next day they will leave the party.

And so Buhari and APC provides 'Federal Might' for elections abi?

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Reveals What Will Happen If Buhari Loses 2019 Election by gurunlocker: 9:31am On Oct 29, 2018
This man is very desperate to make Imo state "OKOROCHA AND SONS INVESTMENT COMPANY"

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Reveals What Will Happen If Buhari Loses 2019 Election by deprinceAO: 9:31am On Oct 29, 2018
And you will still see some people wanna die for this man, truth be told, Uche Nwosu is my brother but nay, this is beyond being brother cuz this is one Imo, ‘IMO bu Nke Anyi’ not Imorochas State, one person cannot be bigger than the whole State, let’s vote this incompetent and selfish leader out disgracefully come 2019. It happend during Okakim time and it must happen again this time. But wait oh who amongs them, (I mean those contesting for Imo Gov) is not Selfish?

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Reveals What Will Happen If Buhari Loses 2019 Election by Maket: 9:32am On Oct 29, 2018
EVILFOREST:

He thinks IMO is LAGOS...??
Most NIGER DELTA states will never condone such NONSENSE
like the plateau's.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Reveals What Will Happen If Buhari Loses 2019 Election by poseidon12: 9:33am On Oct 29, 2018
I concur with Rochas on this point of political prostitution. If Buhari loses, and I hope that he does, most of those clowns that recently ran to APC will leave.
Re: Okorocha Reveals What Will Happen If Buhari Loses 2019 Election by victorazyvictor(m): 9:39am On Oct 29, 2018
yerokunphilips:
Truth be told ,animals are better than 99% of Nigerian politician . This people are wicked ,heartless ,selfish ,greedy and thieves . They neither have the interest of the people nor that of the party .Can you imagine IMO state governor after spending 8years as the governor want his son in law to succeed him , his son in law to be again as the deputy governor ,so his family will be first and second lady in the state ,he himself want to be senator and imposed other two others as senators too .IMO have never have a governor like this before .So everybody in IMO state should serve your family forever .So this man is saying only his family is fit enough to gover the state other are not . Amosun want to also installed a successor and same time become a senator . All of them just want to put their states in their pocket . Am not a supporter of APC chairman ,but on this issue he has done the right thing .Nobody will succeed in turning our county to their personal /family business .

My happiness is that he know Buhari will loss 2019 election grin

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Reveals What Will Happen If Buhari Loses 2019 Election by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 9:44am On Oct 29, 2018
The people votes must decide. For those with dstvs on active subscription on access and family package and want compact sports package,check my last topic
Re: Okorocha Reveals What Will Happen If Buhari Loses 2019 Election by marticeus(m): 9:46am On Oct 29, 2018
Before we crucify Rochas, what of Tinubu, his wife is a permanent senator, he picks the governor of Lagos at the snap of his finger irrespective of whether the governor is doing well or not, Okorocha replicating in his state what other dictators in APC are doing in their respective states. stop

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Reveals What Will Happen If Buhari Loses 2019 Election by DonRawl: 9:46am On Oct 29, 2018
Poorlitician with politrics

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Reveals What Will Happen If Buhari Loses 2019 Election by maroke1: 9:48am On Oct 29, 2018
How does that concerns Bubu, he lose he goes straight to Daura

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Reveals What Will Happen If Buhari Loses 2019 Election by Bright4(m): 9:48am On Oct 29, 2018
Okorocha!!!
Must you also select your son in law?

pls try another senatorial districts.

all animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others.

Take note..
grin

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Reveals What Will Happen If Buhari Loses 2019 Election by berrystunn(m): 9:49am On Oct 29, 2018
This is how imo people behave, am not surprised
Re: Okorocha Reveals What Will Happen If Buhari Loses 2019 Election by Splasshhh(f): 9:55am On Oct 29, 2018
grin
Re: Okorocha Reveals What Will Happen If Buhari Loses 2019 Election by Princedapace(m): 10:00am On Oct 29, 2018
In nigeria, we don't have politicians, what we have is criminals..

None of them have any political ideology..

Any ways, if u are interested in learning how to earn money online, kindly check out my profile and read my thread on how I make money online.

Freelancing is growing all over the world. It remains one of the best ways to earn side or full time income. To do well as a freelancer, u must learn competitive skill, learn to brand your self, package your brand and send out compelling proposals..
Well, I can teach u all these if u are interested.. Check my profile and read my thread on freelancing..
Re: Okorocha Reveals What Will Happen If Buhari Loses 2019 Election by themanderon: 10:04am On Oct 29, 2018
This man needs a bed in any psychiatric ward available. Its obvious he is loosing it as the day passes. Imagine how someone went from being a saviour to being such a moronic Buffon within a span of 8yrs.
Re: Okorocha Reveals What Will Happen If Buhari Loses 2019 Election by FrankFrenzy(m): 10:10am On Oct 29, 2018
With these issues erupting here and there, I'm of the opinion that the gubernatorial polls will definitely be a battle of familiar titans. 3 founding members of PDP fighting for the post from different parties. Hope Uzodinma seems to be one that would be having an edge over the rest. He is a grassroot man, he is from a senatorial zone that has 12 out of the 27 LGAS in the state. He has the backing of so many other APC bigwigs in the state including the state deputy governor. (Note that Roch as has threaded on a lot of toes whom are now all out to ensure his sole desire of planting his son in law doesn't materialize). He (Hope) also will have federal backing as APC at the centre will do anything to ensure they don't just loose Imo. Again He has a lot of money to spend. The fact that Owrrri and Mbaise have never agreed will make him scoop some votes from Owrrri and whereas OK if we with 6 LGAs already has a gubernatorial candidate In the person of Sen Ararume, there will be a lot of bloc voting which I think may give him (Hope) the little edge enough to take him to the Douglas house.

However, I still see him decamping to the PDP after his victory especially should they unseat the ruling party in aso rock come Feb 2019.

(Modify) (Quote) (Report) 1 Share (Un-Share)

Above was my post earlier on the emergence of Hope Uzodinma as APC flagbearer in Imo state. i still maintain that with Hope Uzodinma as the APC guber candiadate, PDP has 2 candidates in the state and between the 2 he is most likely to clinch the seat. certainly, he will return home to PDP. did i hear you say good stuff...
Re: Okorocha Reveals What Will Happen If Buhari Loses 2019 Election by Nobody: 10:16am On Oct 29, 2018
Pierced:
Lol...............I see rochas loosing his relevance after 2019.......... grin grin grin

The funny thing is that he won't.

He will decamp back to PDP.
Re: Okorocha Reveals What Will Happen If Buhari Loses 2019 Election by Hope724(m): 10:22am On Oct 29, 2018
Ok
Re: Okorocha Reveals What Will Happen If Buhari Loses 2019 Election by Nobody: 10:32am On Oct 29, 2018
This man foolishness is legendary, he will soon receive another spiritual slap and this time he will not come back normal
Re: Okorocha Reveals What Will Happen If Buhari Loses 2019 Election by drololaaof: 10:52am On Oct 29, 2018
You are a dictator,you want to plant yourself in Imo .There is God oh.
Re: Okorocha Reveals What Will Happen If Buhari Loses 2019 Election by alexola20(m): 11:00am On Oct 29, 2018
Re: Okorocha Reveals What Will Happen If Buhari Loses 2019 Election by sukar886: 11:01am On Oct 29, 2018
it took me 6hours from aba to okwelle in onuimo LGA on Saturday for my friends dad burial, IMO state no get good road and Rochas is here talking bullshit,that okorohausa no get shame, IMO don cast, let him and his in-law go and sit down...hope uzodinma is far more better than uche nwosu
Re: Okorocha Reveals What Will Happen If Buhari Loses 2019 Election by GenFunction: 11:12am On Oct 29, 2018
what wil happen?would he go and build a statue of buhari worth 10 trillion?
Re: Okorocha Reveals What Will Happen If Buhari Loses 2019 Election by Psalmlord: 11:28am On Oct 29, 2018
[img][/img]He wants to turn to d tinubu of imo state,
Re: Okorocha Reveals What Will Happen If Buhari Loses 2019 Election by biggy26: 12:32pm On Oct 29, 2018
Donmedrac:
Lmao..

Oshiomole tried that rubbish in edo state, obaseki now made him politically irrelevant..

You can only cheat the west not south
Really? what did Obaseki do?
Re: Okorocha Reveals What Will Happen If Buhari Loses 2019 Election by asha80(m): 2:05pm On Oct 29, 2018
latsy:
Okorocha will sabotage APC in IMO if his son-inlaw doesn't get that ticket.
well that seems to be a win win for imo

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Reveals What Will Happen If Buhari Loses 2019 Election by ngoziempress: 2:11pm On Oct 29, 2018
First of all we all know that Buhari will loose the 2019 election and today Rochas has confirmed it. On the other hand Mr Rochas will soon be irrelevant in Politics very soon because his iberiberism is getting out of hand.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Caught In The Act: Meet The Man Defacing Port Harcourt / Projects Commissioned By Governor Ayodele Fayose Today (photos) / Imo Guber Poll: Don’t Declare A Winner Yet - Uche Nwosu To INEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.