Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,185 members, 7,818,597 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

Police IG Unveils 2019 Edition Of IVM Granite - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Police IG Unveils 2019 Edition Of IVM Granite (15491 Views)

Have You Seen This Innoson IVM 6857 Bus Before? (photos) / Design And Features Of The IVM G40 Presented To Mercy, Winner Of BBNaija / Photos From Autofest 2019 Edition In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police IG Unveils 2019 Edition Of IVM Granite by McDoe(m): 8:27am On Oct 29, 2018
I doff my hat for your tenacity and hailed the FG for its support. PMB is really trying to make Nigeria work

3 Likes

Re: Police IG Unveils 2019 Edition Of IVM Granite by Carlyscales: 8:30am On Oct 29, 2018
okenwa101:

Envy is worst than depression? Go start something.
Guy u'r out of line here!

I do wanna see the real pics of the car during commissioning because I've got interest in d ride so

1 Like

Re: Police IG Unveils 2019 Edition Of IVM Granite by bigtt76(f): 8:36am On Oct 29, 2018
One minute ...GTBank is hounding this man and police declaring him wanted. Next minute he's launching new vehicles with the IG of police in attendance cheesy grin grin grin #ThisIsNigeria

2 Likes

Re: Police IG Unveils 2019 Edition Of IVM Granite by Splasshhh(f): 8:43am On Oct 29, 2018
tongue
Re: Police IG Unveils 2019 Edition Of IVM Granite by uuzba(m): 8:43am On Oct 29, 2018
Germandude:
Someone is saying am yoruba but will support innoson.is this how tribalism has eaten deep into our system. Why don't you say I ll support him because we are one nigeria.
Oga, I don tire for tribalism and one Nigeria. Shey you will marry one day, tell your inlaws that we are one Nigeria, they will tell you their tribe and give you tribal demands to satisfy.
Re: Police IG Unveils 2019 Edition Of IVM Granite by Felixv: 8:48am On Oct 29, 2018
Hatred would not let people see how buhari is encouraging this company

Earlier during his welcome address, the Chairman of Innoson Vehicles, Chief Dr Innocent Chukwuma OFR stated that Innoson Vehicles has come this far because of the tremendous support it has received from the Nigerian Government, most especially under the administration of President Muhammadu Buhari GCFR. Chief Chukwuma stated that under the current administration, Innoson Vehicles signed a memorandum of understanding with the Nigerian Air Force and collaborated with the Nigerian Army Authority for the design, modification, manufacturing and supply of Military vehicles.

2 Likes

Re: Police IG Unveils 2019 Edition Of IVM Granite by chuckjonesbaba(m): 9:15am On Oct 29, 2018
boriswole:
Is he farting in the second Picture.

Lol!
Re: Police IG Unveils 2019 Edition Of IVM Granite by bishopkay: 9:21am On Oct 29, 2018
What annoys me most is the fact this innosson has good products but a very bad marketing /PR team.

Imagine I went to their IG page and good heavens the frivolities I found on the page; their GTbank and EFCC saga and some many other what nots.

No specifics for their cars except wild vague rhetorics! No price tags no Nothing!

Personally I wanna get this granite car... I'm also trying to speak with some of my friends to ditch the idea of buying Toyota hilux trucks and go for the IVM Granite but unfortunately, we couldn't see anything to lay our hands on in reality!

If these guys are serious and would take advice, they need to overhaul the amateur currently handling their marketing and PR department. IVM needs to be showcased to the world... We need price tags...except they are just doing motion without movement moves

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Police IG Unveils 2019 Edition Of IVM Granite by prosperity1980: 9:25am On Oct 29, 2018
[color=#006600][/color]I hope after all this, some persons will not come out from a corner to say THIS is ABA made >: n start looking for a way to kill this great company,,,, check well u ll find out that Nigeria don't want good things to be or be established in the east, but we (Igbo's) are highly blessed by God Almighty
Re: Police IG Unveils 2019 Edition Of IVM Granite by prosperity1980: 9:30am On Oct 29, 2018
bigtt76:
One minute ...GTBank is hounding this man and police declaring him wanted. Next minute he's launching new vehicles with the IG of police in attendance cheesy grin grin grin #ThisIsNigeria

they want the company not be establishe in the East side of Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police IG Unveils 2019 Edition Of IVM Granite by tizzdi(m): 9:37am On Oct 29, 2018
dope car..we got one last month

2 Likes

Re: Police IG Unveils 2019 Edition Of IVM Granite by prosperity1980: 9:39am On Oct 29, 2018
Felixv:
Hatred would not let people see how buhari is encouraging this company

Earlier during his welcome address, the Chairman of Innoson Vehicles, Chief Dr Innocent Chukwuma OFR stated that Innoson Vehicles has come this far because of the tremendous support it has received from the Nigerian Government, most especially under the administration of President Muhammadu Buhari GCFR. Chief Chukwuma stated that under the current administration, Innoson Vehicles signed a memorandum of understanding with the Nigerian Air Force and collaborated with the Nigerian Army Authority for the design, modification, manufacturing and supply of Military vehicles.

it's not hatred u will not understand, take it the way u understand it, how many cement factory do we have in Nigeria, the past administration puts all of them to use thereby reducing the cost of cement, it's only one that is working very well now, the question is what is happening to the rest? haha
Re: Police IG Unveils 2019 Edition Of IVM Granite by Felixv: 10:02am On Oct 29, 2018
prosperity1980:

it's not hatred u will not understand, take it the way u understand it, how many cement factory do we have in Nigeria, the past administration puts all of them to use thereby reducing the cost of cement, it's only one that is working very well now, the question is what is happening to the rest? haha

What is happening to the rest — maybe we should ask Dangote

We mostly building roads with bitumen and not cement. Not sure if it’s a cost issue or something else ,but the road builders should be encouraged to use cement — if there is a compelling reason.
Re: Police IG Unveils 2019 Edition Of IVM Granite by shadyLP(m): 10:15am On Oct 29, 2018
Bolowolowo:
I'm Yoruba and will gladly support Innoson. Hopefully I will have the funds to buy me a nice vehicle.

Don't worry bros, you're blessed already..

1 Like

Re: Police IG Unveils 2019 Edition Of IVM Granite by Nobody: 10:44am On Oct 29, 2018
Germandude:
Someone is saying am yoruba but will support innoson.is this how tribalism has eaten deep into our system. Why don't you say I ll support him because we are one nigeria.
He should patronize him for the durability of the vehicle not for any other thing You are being given value for your money I see no support there
Re: Police IG Unveils 2019 Edition Of IVM Granite by Nobody: 10:46am On Oct 29, 2018
Germandude:

They can't satisfy you guys.
Re: Police IG Unveils 2019 Edition Of IVM Granite by biztip: 12:03pm On Oct 29, 2018
this kind of news is what can put Nigeria in good light

Re: Police IG Unveils 2019 Edition Of IVM Granite by olaolaking: 12:06pm On Oct 29, 2018
Possican:
Without Igbos Hunger will finish the other tribe grin
Yes. I agree. All the yams, maize onions and tomatoes are from Aba

(1) (2) (Reply)

Here Are Some Likely Reasons Why Your Car Shakes / How VW Lost The Rolls-Royce Brand To BMW 4 Yrs After Buying It For ₦200b / At What Age Should A Child Start Driving?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.