Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,668 members, 7,816,748 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:17 PM

Gay Teenager Stabbed To Death In Cameroon - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gay Teenager Stabbed To Death In Cameroon (26839 Views)

Roommate Of Man Accused Of Dating Lagos Teenager Stabbed To Death / Sad!!teenager Stabbed To Death By A 16-years Old Boy In Kuje(abuja) / Nigerian Teenager Stabbed To Death In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gay Teenager Stabbed To Death In Cameroon by CAPSLOCKED: 12:48pm On Oct 29, 2018
QueenBelle:
Lol
Anything bad concerning homosexuals will never get any sympathy from me.
They are condemned beings.
Even God said so

THE SAME GOD YOU BELIEVE CONDEMNED GAYS IS THE SAME GOD THAT CONDEMNED WOMEN AND SICK PEOPLE ON EVERY CHAPTER OF YOUR BIBLE, FROM GENESIS TO REVELATION, ESPECIALLY NON-VIRGINS.

IF THE INSTRUCTIONS OF YOUR GOD ARE TO BE FULLY ATTENDED TO, A LOT OF YOU UNREASONABLE WOMEN WILL HAVE BEEN KILLED FOR
1. SPEAKING PUBLICLY
2. WEARING JEWELRIES AND MEN'S CLOTHINGS.
3. HAVING SEX.

THINK AGAIN. smiley
(I DOUBT YOU'RE CAPABLE OF DOING THAT)

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gay Teenager Stabbed To Death In Cameroon by Nobody: 12:50pm On Oct 29, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

THE SAME GOD YOU BELIEVE CONDEMNED GAYS IS THE SAME GOD THAT CONDEMNED WOMEN AND SICK PEOPLE ON EVERY CHAPTER OF YOUR BIBLE, FROM GENESIS TO REVELATION, ESPECIALLY NON-VIRGINS.

IF THE INSTRUCTIONS OF YOUR GOD ARE TO BE FULLY ATTENDED TO, A LOT OF YOU UNREASONABLE WOMEN WILL HAVE BEEN KILLED FOR
1. SPEAKING PUBLICLY
2. WEARING JEWELRIES AND MEN'S CLOTHINGS.
3. HAVING SEX.

THINK AGAIN. smiley
(I DOUBT YOU'RE CAPABLE OF DOING THAT)
Please tell them! they only use God as an excuse to hate when it suits them.

1 Like

Re: Gay Teenager Stabbed To Death In Cameroon by Nobody: 12:52pm On Oct 29, 2018
QueenBelle:
Lol
Anything bad concerning homosexuals will never get any sympathy from me.
They are condemned beings.
Even God said so
Really? is that the only thing God condenmed? by the way when and were did God tell you that?

1 Like

Re: Gay Teenager Stabbed To Death In Cameroon by CAPSLOCKED: 12:56pm On Oct 29, 2018
gypsey:
very sad, i have always said that i d rather live next to harmless homosexuals, than Murderers.

For those of you who are gloating over the murder of an innocent youth, who would you prefer to live in your society? a harmless gay guy or the murderers who murdered him?

Think hard before making a choice.
THE STUPIDITY OF PEOPLE IN OUR WORLD TODAY IS INFINITE.

gypsey:
who will they kill next After the gay guy?
people with big heads?
people with disabilty?
blind people?
short people?
dwarfs?
skinny people?
people with big mouths?
prostitutes?
drunks and womanizers?
where will they stop?

THESE ARE JUST HARDENED CRIMINALS AND MURDERERS LOOKING FOR AVENUES TO EXHIBIT THEIR EVILS.

WHEN THEY RUN OUT OF KILLING THOSE ON THAT LIST THEY BEGIN TO KILL NUNS PRIESTS, SCHOOL KIDS, AND FINALLY THEIRSELVES.

Amakababe:
look eh. I will find sharp knife, I mean sharp one oh and slit his throat a million times.
if God wants me to commit murder he should dare give me a child who decided to live homosexual lifestyle.

FOR THE SAKE OF THE HEALTH OF YOUR BRAIN I NEED YOU TO STOP WHATEVER STUFF YOU'RE TAKING.

Amakababe:

keep quiet.
common sense should tell you one is more disgusting and unimaginable. be honest. a man will be likely accepting of his wife engaging in play with other women. but reverse, don't make me vomit pls.

OH, GAY WOMEN SHOULD GET A PASS BUT GAY MEN MUST BE STOPPED.

PLEASE REFER TO MY PREVIOUS STATEMENT.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gay Teenager Stabbed To Death In Cameroon by Nobody: 12:57pm On Oct 29, 2018
okrikaboi:
if a gay ask me out i will accept drug him tie him up when he wakes I'll cut off his dick tape it to his mouth stab his anus 7 times disembowel him and hang him with his intestines
You sound like a psychopat, you will kill Anyone, you are just looking for an excuse to kill, this is how Serial killers start, After killing the gay guy who will be next? your sister?

See a psychiatric As soon as possible. your state of mind is inadequately questionable.

4 Likes

Re: Gay Teenager Stabbed To Death In Cameroon by Nobody: 12:59pm On Oct 29, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

THE STUPIDITY OF PEOPLE IN OUR WORLD TODAY IS INFINITE.

THESE ARE JUST HARDENED CRIMINALS AND MURDERERS LOOKING FOR AVENUES TO EXHIBIT THEIR EVILS.

WHEN THEY RUN OUT OF KILLING THOSE ON THAT LIST THEY BEGIN TO KILL NUNS PRIESTS, SCHOOL KIDS, AND FINALLY THEIRSELVES.
Absolutely! once they start they can not stop. The gay guy was just an excuse.
Re: Gay Teenager Stabbed To Death In Cameroon by willy623: 1:11pm On Oct 29, 2018
but why?
can anyone show me the kind of offence that worth my brother's blood ?
Re: Gay Teenager Stabbed To Death In Cameroon by 36STATES: 1:12pm On Oct 29, 2018
mikhe2:
Gentle in what aspect... Rip.... Don't know why I dislike gay peeps so much

Because the environment you are is very backward. You are just suffering from herd mentality. Imagine you are moving around in the circle of some very highly educated people from proper universities outside Nigeria, .....you might be thinking differently.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gay Teenager Stabbed To Death In Cameroon by Icepresh(m): 1:21pm On Oct 29, 2018
Go and prepare space for your leader Bobrisky in hell MF

1 Like

Re: Gay Teenager Stabbed To Death In Cameroon by mikhe2(m): 1:26pm On Oct 29, 2018
36STATES:

Because the environment you are is very backward. You are just suffering from herd mentality. Imagine you are moving around in the circle of some very highly educated people from proper universities outside Nigeria, .....you might be thinking differently.
Why e be like say na the negative thing blacks like u they like copy from white...

1 Like

Re: Gay Teenager Stabbed To Death In Cameroon by Nobody: 1:26pm On Oct 29, 2018
Amakababe:
its so disgusting na tufiakwa.

at least, I can manage lesbian daughter (tho not good but I will be helping her to change with advice) but a guy that decides to do homosexuality, I won't even waste my time, bye bye. you won't bring misfortune on me due to your evil choices. mba.
My namesake, you are crazy as Bleep.. grin.. I can also manage a Lesbian daughter, not as disgusting as imagining your son bending over for another man, Chai.

1 Like

Re: Gay Teenager Stabbed To Death In Cameroon by 4FACEADELEKE(m): 1:57pm On Oct 29, 2018
Amakababe:
its so disgusting na tufiakwa.

at least, I can manage lesbian daughter (tho not good but I will be helping her to change with advice) but a guy that decides to do homosexuality, I won't even waste my time, bye bye. you won't bring misfortune on me due to your evil choices. mba.
Nigerians and double standards.I am gay come and kill me.Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Gay Teenager Stabbed To Death In Cameroon by ba7man(m): 2:01pm On Oct 29, 2018
toobusy:
....if what u meant by lagging behind is referring to Africa total and outright rejection of homosexuality and lesbianism,then with all due respect,it is ur brain dat is lagging behind probably as a result of d viruses and maggots possibly in it,otherwise I don't see reasons you would end up spewing the trash u just spewed
What is your business with a gay person's actions?

How does hating them affect your life or make you a better person?

1 Like

Re: Gay Teenager Stabbed To Death In Cameroon by ba7man(m): 2:02pm On Oct 29, 2018
Maxcollins042:

If killing of ass bandits is your yardstick for measuring primitiveness then most western countries are also primitive.
They don't kill them in the west. Lying here won't make it true.
Re: Gay Teenager Stabbed To Death In Cameroon by Amakababe(f): 2:02pm On Oct 29, 2018
Tunechiami:
My namesake, you are crazy as Bleep.. grin.. I can also manage a Lesbian daughter, not as disgusting as imagining your son bending over for another man, Chai.
honestly

1 Like

Re: Gay Teenager Stabbed To Death In Cameroon by WetinConsignMe: 3:21pm On Oct 29, 2018
gypsey:
Definitely! grin or she is a he who is still in the closet, grin grin No wonder she his gloating over the death of a harmless youth,

Gay haters are ussually closet gays. grin

GBAM!!
Extreme homophobes 99.9% of the time
Re: Gay Teenager Stabbed To Death In Cameroon by WetinConsignMe: 3:25pm On Oct 29, 2018
Xfemt:
abeg short up and stop defending nonsense

If a man wud live for ever wit each other

How come d opposite of man which is woman came to being

Some time seat down and think does it really make sense wen having an affair with a fellow man wen ur father and mother gave birth to u and not ur father and father

Think man
Ur generation is coming

Mumu, nobody is asking u to live with a man, just acknowledge that there are exceptions in nature and that nature sometimes makes mistakes
Re: Gay Teenager Stabbed To Death In Cameroon by Xfemt(m): 3:29pm On Oct 29, 2018
WetinConsignMe:

Mumu, nobody is asking u to live with a man, just acknowledge that there are exceptions in nature and that nature sometimes makes mistakes
ogbeni shot up

U just want to be stupid dat all

1 Like

Re: Gay Teenager Stabbed To Death In Cameroon by naijajobx: 4:11pm On Oct 29, 2018
smiley
Re: Gay Teenager Stabbed To Death In Cameroon by Jamariwolff(f): 4:19pm On Oct 29, 2018
gypsey:
very sad, i have always said that i d rather live next to harmless homosexuals, Murderers, the same murderers who murdered an innocent gay guy.

For those of you who are gloating over the murder of an innocent youth, who would you prefer to live in your society? a harmless gay guy or the murderers who murdered him?

Think hard before making a choice.

what type of stupid question is this. of course, I'll happily live near the guy that killed the f@ggot.
Re: Gay Teenager Stabbed To Death In Cameroon by Jamariwolff(f): 4:22pm On Oct 29, 2018
gypsey:
who will they kill next After the gay guy? people with big heads? people with disabilty? blind people? short people? dwarfs? skinny people? people with big mouths? were will they stop?

People who hates or wants to harm gay a person are ussually closet gays themselves..
shutup. taking a look at ur pics, u look too gay sef. dats why u ve been beating around the bush forming clever.

just come out of the closet so we can hunt u down and throw u in kirikiri since u decided to bring yourself down to the level of animals we treat u as one. f@ggot

who's this wetinconsignme guy again. so many of them on this thread spits

1 Like

Re: Gay Teenager Stabbed To Death In Cameroon by Maxcollins042(m): 4:23pm On Oct 29, 2018
ba7man:
They don't kill them in the west. Lying here won't make it true.
What is done to most of them in Russia?
Re: Gay Teenager Stabbed To Death In Cameroon by Jamariwolff(f): 4:26pm On Oct 29, 2018
gypsey:
You sound like a psychopat, you will kill Anyone, you are just looking for an excuse to kill, this is how Serial killers start, After killing the gay guy who will be next? your sister?

See a psychiatric As soon as possible. your state of mind is inadequately questionable.
how is he a psycho for wanting to kill fools like u.
even God gav the go ahead to do it.

1 Like

Re: Gay Teenager Stabbed To Death In Cameroon by Jamariwolff(f): 4:29pm On Oct 29, 2018
ba7man:
What is your business with a gay person's actions?

How does hating them affect your life or make you a better person?
yes, it makes me a better person. because the world is purged and everyday I go out, I'm happy knowing I don't walk by animals in human skin.
also, I don't want them influencing my future kids with this rubbish. so I say kill them all

1 Like

Re: Gay Teenager Stabbed To Death In Cameroon by Jamariwolff(f): 4:31pm On Oct 29, 2018
WetinConsignMe:

the same way nature mistakenly forgot to give u sense foolish boy.

1 Like

Re: Gay Teenager Stabbed To Death In Cameroon by Nobody: 5:12pm On Oct 29, 2018
Jamariwolff:
how is he a psycho for wanting to kill fools like u.
even God gav the go ahead to do it.
Yes, i am a fool, is there anything else reasonable you would like to add? ma,am? grin

God also said love your neighbor, but hey! you wouldn't know that would you? God gave you the go Ahead to kill me right? if you get involved in a car Accident now and lose your eye sight you will began to wonder why it happened to you. but forget that you want to kill me, what an irony.

i think what you need is a big HUG, it's shame i can't see you i would have given you a hug, you need love. grin
Re: Gay Teenager Stabbed To Death In Cameroon by Nobody: 5:17pm On Oct 29, 2018
Jamariwolff:
shutup. taking a look at ur pics, u look too gay sef. dats why u ve been beating around the bush forming clever.

just come out of the closet so we can hunt u down and throw u in kirikiri since u decided to bring yourself down to the level of animals we treat u as one. f@ggot

who's this wetinconsignme guy again. so many of them on this thread spits
you have made no sense grin thanks for checking out picture, i am sure better looking than you are. why would you check out my pictures? would you like to fuvk me? tongue
Re: Gay Teenager Stabbed To Death In Cameroon by Jamariwolff(f): 5:19pm On Oct 29, 2018
gypsey:
Yes, i am a fool, is there anything else reasonable you would like to add? ma,am? grin

God also said love your neighbor, but hey! you wouldn't know that would you? God gave you the go Ahead to kill me right? if you get involved in a car Accident now and lose your eye sight you will began to wonder why it happened to you. but forget that you want to kill me, what an irony.

i think what you need is a big HUG, it's shame i can't see you i would have given you a hug, you need love. grin
keep your gay hug to yourself please.
I rather hug a pig

1 Like

Re: Gay Teenager Stabbed To Death In Cameroon by Nobody: 5:21pm On Oct 29, 2018
Jamariwolff:
keep your gay hug to yourself please.
I rather hug a pig
i am not surprised, you would hug a pig grin you still made no sense.

you know? folks like you i enjoy fuvking with a screwdriver. tongue
Re: Gay Teenager Stabbed To Death In Cameroon by Nobody: 5:24pm On Oct 29, 2018
Jamariwolff:
what type of stupid question is this. of course, I'll happily live near the guy that killed the f@ggot.
i would like to fuvk your son and your father, bring your uncles too i will fucvk all of them tongue.
Re: Gay Teenager Stabbed To Death In Cameroon by bluefilm: 5:26pm On Oct 29, 2018
SingleWahala:
undecided With all the uncountable Punnannissss Around ! Na ANUS dey sweet you

So you don't know that there are men who do enjoy fuckíng women in the anųs?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Arrested For Killing His Ex-wife For Rituals In Benin. Graphic Photos / Secondary School Teacher Arrested For ‘raping Two Girls’ In Ogun / Driver Stabs Two FRSC Officials In Benue State - Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.