Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,793 members, 7,817,290 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:39 AM

Nigerian Teenager Stabbed To Death In London - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Teenager Stabbed To Death In London (24420 Views)

Roommate Of Man Accused Of Dating Lagos Teenager Stabbed To Death / Chinonso Obiaju: Nigerian Teenager Shot Dead In South Africa – Union / Gay Teenager Stabbed To Death In Cameroon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Teenager Stabbed To Death In London by 360metrosports: 1:07pm On Jan 15, 2018
A murder investigation has been launched after a Nigerian teenager was stabbed and died from his injuries in Chislehurst, South east London.

Oluwadamilola Odeyingbo, 18, died on Wednesday, January 10, of injuries he received during a reported fight in Empress Drive just after 9pm the previous evening.

Police were called on Tuesday, 9 January to reports of a fight on Empress Drive. Officers attended to the victim. He was taken by the London Ambulance Service to a south a London Hospital where he passed away.

A post-mortem examination began on Friday, January 12, but has not been finished.

As part of the investigation, an 18-year-old man was arrested on suspicion of murder on Wednesday, and has been bailed until early February.

Police are appealing for information. Detective Chief Inspector Tim Wright said:

"We understand that neighbours and people passing through the area witnessed the incident on Tuesday evening. We are keen to speak to all witnesses and would encourage them to come forward as soon as possible. A young man has lost his life and we are doing everything we can to piece together what took place."

According to Twitter user, Femo, his aunt, the boy's mother had left Nigeria to the UK to get a better life.

"My aunt traveled to the UK to get a better life Then some idiots went to stab my cousin and killed him God nawa to you o I know Twitter is a strong place and I know if y'all rt this someone would come forward and say something There were witnesses" he wrote

http://www.metronaija.ng/nigerian-teenager-stabbed-death-london/

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Teenager Stabbed To Death In London by greatnaija01: 1:09pm On Jan 15, 2018
wait in London? this is sad na... so where do we run to now that london is also a shithole country

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Teenager Stabbed To Death In London by TheAnimatorsHub: 1:13pm On Jan 15, 2018
quite sad...a life cut short at its prime. May we not meet evil whenever we leave our homes

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Teenager Stabbed To Death In London by pussypounder(m): 3:25pm On Jan 15, 2018
Why!!!! Just a young lad with lots to do embarassed

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Teenager Stabbed To Death In London by robosky02(m): 3:26pm On Jan 15, 2018
why

so book haram sent people to him there

Re: Nigerian Teenager Stabbed To Death In London by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jan 15, 2018
Na wa o.
Re: Nigerian Teenager Stabbed To Death In London by johnstar(m): 3:27pm On Jan 15, 2018
shocked
Re: Nigerian Teenager Stabbed To Death In London by vicoloni(m): 3:27pm On Jan 15, 2018
Those kids would have been better left to grow mature in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Teenager Stabbed To Death In London by Unbreakable007: 3:27pm On Jan 15, 2018
U sud hv stay back in Nigeria.
Death is every where.

Sorry!!
Re: Nigerian Teenager Stabbed To Death In London by ultimate121: 3:27pm On Jan 15, 2018
y
Re: Nigerian Teenager Stabbed To Death In London by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jan 15, 2018
So sad
Re: Nigerian Teenager Stabbed To Death In London by jaymejate: 3:27pm On Jan 15, 2018
He fvcking up óò. Them stab am. Maybe na there dem born am.
We wey de break bottle with head. Ó fvck

If na oyinbo kill you, 4get. Na free death
Re: Nigerian Teenager Stabbed To Death In London by mamatayour(f): 3:28pm On Jan 15, 2018
Chai.... embarassed
Re: Nigerian Teenager Stabbed To Death In London by dontbothermuch: 3:28pm On Jan 15, 2018
cry

So sad

But i don't really understand this part

"My aunt traveled to the UK to get a better life Then some idiots went to stab my cousin and killed him God nawa to you o I know Twitter is a strong place and I know if y'all rt this someone would come forward and say something There were witnesses"

And again why blaming God?

Or you don't know village people do actually exist.

Meanwhile, somewhere in another village.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Teenager Stabbed To Death In London by Andyblaze: 3:29pm On Jan 15, 2018
RIP HANSOME

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Teenager Stabbed To Death In London by lawalosky(m): 3:29pm On Jan 15, 2018
Holy ghost! My dream country o...
Re: Nigerian Teenager Stabbed To Death In London by onosprince(m): 3:29pm On Jan 15, 2018

Re: Nigerian Teenager Stabbed To Death In London by Andyblaze: 3:30pm On Jan 15, 2018

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Teenager Stabbed To Death In London by Icecomrade: 3:35pm On Jan 15, 2018
Life
Re: Nigerian Teenager Stabbed To Death In London by sirgalahad26(m): 3:36pm On Jan 15, 2018
ah! the village people finally caught up with him sha! o ma shey o
Re: Nigerian Teenager Stabbed To Death In London by tydi(m): 3:38pm On Jan 15, 2018
I wanted to comment, Buh network is not forth coming, so I vex log out later con see say I Don comment, what is that to be called??

r. I. p cutie

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Teenager Stabbed To Death In London by NIGHTMAREOO7: 3:46pm On Jan 15, 2018
undecided
Re: Nigerian Teenager Stabbed To Death In London by hisgrace090: 3:59pm On Jan 15, 2018
London again!
Re: Nigerian Teenager Stabbed To Death In London by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jan 15, 2018
Something must Kill a Man

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Teenager Stabbed To Death In London by SIaye: 4:04pm On Jan 15, 2018
Make them come do stab cut and bounce charm for naija.
Re: Nigerian Teenager Stabbed To Death In London by Opiletool(m): 4:08pm On Jan 15, 2018
Brings back the memory of the Nigerian teenager, Damilola Taylor, that was stabbed to death in the UK years back.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Teenager Stabbed To Death In London by ashawopikin(m): 4:08pm On Jan 15, 2018
greatnaija01:
wait in London? this is sad na... so where do we run to now that london is also a shithole country

Re: Nigerian Teenager Stabbed To Death In London by Suspense12(m): 4:11pm On Jan 15, 2018
Na wah ooo....

Is it a sin to bear Damilola in London...

Reminds me of Damilola Taylor...a young Nigerian that was killed years back in London!

Abeg every Damilola in London should come back home ooo....

RIP to the dead
Re: Nigerian Teenager Stabbed To Death In London by anibirelawal(m): 4:14pm On Jan 15, 2018
greatnaija01:

The world is turning to a shithole!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Teenager Stabbed To Death In London by gaventa: 4:24pm On Jan 15, 2018
I think Brunei will be better
Opiletool:
Brings back the memory of the Nigerian teenager, Damilola Taylor, that was stabbed to death in the UK years back.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sun Newspaper’s Deputy-Md’s Wife Kidnapped / First Time In Prison: Advice Needed / Foreigner Scams His "Bride's Family" Of N12.5 Million In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.