Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,089 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

Ayilara Oluwaseunfun Evicted From His Church For Appearing On Daddy Freeze Show - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ayilara Oluwaseunfun Evicted From His Church For Appearing On Daddy Freeze Show (31163 Views)

A Reply To Pastor Ayilara On RCCG Bible College From a Graduate of RCBC. / Pastor Ayilara Oluwaseunfunmi: RCBC, RCCG Pastor School, A Demonic Institution / Apostle Suleman's Face As Stephanie Otobo Confesses In His Church (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ayilara Oluwaseunfun Evicted From His Church For Appearing On Daddy Freeze Show by husbandsnatcha(f): 11:15am On Oct 29, 2018
Dis ar d yoruba pastors nnamdi kanu warned us about,
If u knw hw diabolical they ar? Daddy freeze am always afraid 4 u, pple u ar battling ar 10 times worst dan prophet eddy nawgu(spirit) ...nnamdi kanu saw dem dey av a clique of N.W.A but common man dnt notice it...i pity naija

1 Like

Re: Ayilara Oluwaseunfun Evicted From His Church For Appearing On Daddy Freeze Show by henrybomb(m): 11:15am On Oct 29, 2018
The dude has not said the truth, if it is true he doesn't need to post it online he can always go to another church or stay at home.
Probably he is looking for attention
Re: Ayilara Oluwaseunfun Evicted From His Church For Appearing On Daddy Freeze Show by Nobody: 11:15am On Oct 29, 2018
Freiden:
One day, we will all look back and realize Freeze was right all along. We've just been scared of the unknown...and what our 'daddies in the Lord' would think of us.
Freeze is anti Christ.

1 Like

Re: Ayilara Oluwaseunfun Evicted From His Church For Appearing On Daddy Freeze Show by sevo(m): 11:16am On Oct 29, 2018
You appeared on freeze show...what the dickens are you then doing going to church

1 Like

Re: Ayilara Oluwaseunfun Evicted From His Church For Appearing On Daddy Freeze Show by Nobody: 11:17am On Oct 29, 2018
henrybomb:
The dude has not said the truth, if it is true he doesn't need to post it online he can always go to another church or stay at home.
Probably he is looking for attention
Exactly! If church A doesn't want him,he can switch to another. That guy is just giving unnecessary excuses
Re: Ayilara Oluwaseunfun Evicted From His Church For Appearing On Daddy Freeze Show by wallpages(m): 11:18am On Oct 29, 2018
no matter what is offence, if truly the church is a house of God and not property to men, then no one owns the right to evict him. rather they should keep him close and help fight the evil inside him.

churches these days are just a perfect enterprise, all they pursue is profit.
Re: Ayilara Oluwaseunfun Evicted From His Church For Appearing On Daddy Freeze Show by husbandsnatcha(f): 11:19am On Oct 29, 2018
Naijawebmaster:
What's the name of the Church??
I earnestly hope this wasn't framed to spite Christianity.
Just shut up ! Inugo ngwa take am

Re: Ayilara Oluwaseunfun Evicted From His Church For Appearing On Daddy Freeze Show by 1miccza: 11:19am On Oct 29, 2018
Kingosytex:
evicted from place of worship? you can always do the worship in your closet and pocket the seed, tithe and offering

SIMPLE
Re: Ayilara Oluwaseunfun Evicted From His Church For Appearing On Daddy Freeze Show by wakaawaka(m): 11:21am On Oct 29, 2018
U confused me for some few seconds bro. And please na CONCERN
tgmservice:
wetin consign us
Re: Ayilara Oluwaseunfun Evicted From His Church For Appearing On Daddy Freeze Show by Nobody: 11:22am On Oct 29, 2018
All these fake pastors fighting the lords battle for him and claiming it’s the lord.
Re: Ayilara Oluwaseunfun Evicted From His Church For Appearing On Daddy Freeze Show by tgmservice: 11:24am On Oct 29, 2018
wakaawaka:
U confused me for some few seconds bro. And please na CONCERN
itk dey form there for urself

Its broken anything id allowed

1 Like

Re: Ayilara Oluwaseunfun Evicted From His Church For Appearing On Daddy Freeze Show by naijalodge(m): 11:24am On Oct 29, 2018
they had to drive him cos they know he's not bringing any tithe to the church since he's a follower of freeze grin grin grin
Re: Ayilara Oluwaseunfun Evicted From His Church For Appearing On Daddy Freeze Show by Vivuch: 11:26am On Oct 29, 2018
I stopped going to church for the past 4 years,and God is still faithful to me. I pay my tithe ,by helping the needy. I don't want to hear any pastor's teachings again, they're all devil.

3 Likes

Re: Ayilara Oluwaseunfun Evicted From His Church For Appearing On Daddy Freeze Show by Blackpromise(m): 11:30am On Oct 29, 2018
Hello bro..interested in learning freelance...reach me on
kunleblackrule@gmail.com
Princedapace:
Hahahaha
This one is serious o. But truth be told, many pastors are fake.

Any ways, if u are interested in learning how to earn money online, kindly check out my profile and read my thread on how I make money online.

Freelancing is growing all over the world. It remains one of the best ways to earn side or full time income. To do well as a freelancer, u must learn competitive skill, learn to brand your self, package your brand and send out compelling proposals..
Well, I can teach u all these if u are interested.. Check my profile and read my thread on freelancing..
Re: Ayilara Oluwaseunfun Evicted From His Church For Appearing On Daddy Freeze Show by arrestdarrester: 11:33am On Oct 29, 2018
Nackzy:
Then daddy freeze has been vindicated

Vindicated how? If what they discussed runs against the belief of the Church he should be asked to leave.

No formal organization tolerates division.

Would a Zanitb Bamk staff go and appear on Fony Elunelu show, speak against UBE Bamk and expect to remain a staff there?

Abeg the guy should look for another Church where he can practise what he believes and stop all this blackmail.
Re: Ayilara Oluwaseunfun Evicted From His Church For Appearing On Daddy Freeze Show by Princedapace(m): 11:33am On Oct 29, 2018
Blackpromise:
Hello bro..interested in learning freelance...reach me on
kunleblackrule@gmail.com

Will call u soon. U can remove your number to avoid unwanted calls.. Okay.
Re: Ayilara Oluwaseunfun Evicted From His Church For Appearing On Daddy Freeze Show by wakaawaka(m): 11:34am On Oct 29, 2018
HEHEHE
tgmservice:
itk dey form there for urself

Its broken anything id allowed

Re: Ayilara Oluwaseunfun Evicted From His Church For Appearing On Daddy Freeze Show by Nobody: 11:36am On Oct 29, 2018
HungerMustGo:
Brother say the truth. We need to hear from the other side too.

Were you bringing daddy freeze teachings into their mode of worship.

The guy can lie.......do they chase people from church....some pastors like their offering too much to chase people away....worst case ...they will say u cannot be a worker...
Re: Ayilara Oluwaseunfun Evicted From His Church For Appearing On Daddy Freeze Show by mynaijadj(m): 11:38am On Oct 29, 2018
"Current place of worship" that has no name.
Amagite2:
A man is claiming he has been evicted from his church for appearing in controversial OAP, Daddy Freeze' show.

Ayilara Oluwaseunfunmi wrote on Facebook; 

"FINALLY!
I have been evicted from my current place of worship today for my appearance on DaddyFreeze Show.
JESUS IS LORD
."

Daddy has reacted on his Instagram page writing;

"The church has become the ‘world’ that Jesus warned us about. The principalities and powers are not your aunty in the village ‘doing’ you, rather they are behind pulpits.
-
Don’t worry brother, the #FreeNation in Christ will help you.
-
What are they afraid of? What do they have to hide? -
"

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/10/man-evicted-from-his-church-for-appearing-on-daddy-freeze-show.html
Re: Ayilara Oluwaseunfun Evicted From His Church For Appearing On Daddy Freeze Show by mynaijadj(m): 11:39am On Oct 29, 2018
"Current place of worship" that has no name. Lai Mohammed protege
Amagite2:
A man is claiming he has been evicted from his church for appearing in controversial OAP, Daddy Freeze' show.

"FINALLY!
I have been evicted from my current place of worship today for my appearance on DaddyFreeze Show.
JESUS IS LORD
."

"The church has become the ‘world’ that Jesus warned us about. The principalities and powers are not your aunty in the village ‘doing’ you, rather they are behind pulpits.
-
-
"

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/10/man-evicted-from-his-church-for-appearing-on-daddy-freeze-show.html

1 Like

Re: Ayilara Oluwaseunfun Evicted From His Church For Appearing On Daddy Freeze Show by mclechelle: 11:50am On Oct 29, 2018
hmmm
Re: Ayilara Oluwaseunfun Evicted From His Church For Appearing On Daddy Freeze Show by Nobody: 11:51am On Oct 29, 2018
church is just a building, just like Toilet, niteclub, shop, bus stop, train station and wardrobe.

Just find another Empty Building or room.

Next!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Ayilara Oluwaseunfun Evicted From His Church For Appearing On Daddy Freeze Show by enemyofprogress: 11:55am On Oct 29, 2018
Must you go to church?
Re: Ayilara Oluwaseunfun Evicted From His Church For Appearing On Daddy Freeze Show by slickbak(m): 12:00pm On Oct 29, 2018
HungerMustGo:
Brother say the truth. We need to hear from the other side too.

Were you bringing daddy freeze teachings into their mode of worship.
Even confessed cultists, witches and wizards aren't evicted from church
Re: Ayilara Oluwaseunfun Evicted From His Church For Appearing On Daddy Freeze Show by Nobody: 12:02pm On Oct 29, 2018
asuustrike1:

Freeze is anti Christ.

I knew these things he's talking about from before Freeze came into limelight.

I have discussed these issue of tithe with a well versed in the Scriptures pastor, and he ended up telling me these things have been like that in the church before he was born, before is own father was born, and who is he to change it even though its clear to him we've bn going about it the wrong way.

When the Jehovah's Witnesses people preached that 25th of December wasn't Jesus date of birth and Christmas has its root in pagan worship, we saw them as Antichrist, isn't it? But look it now, we have come to accept they are right, but we don't want to stop celebrating it cos we are party and merry making people. Pastors don't wanna preach against it for the fear of loosing their strong hold.

One day, these issue of tithe will take a new dimension, I hope we will all be alive to witness it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ayilara Oluwaseunfun Evicted From His Church For Appearing On Daddy Freeze Show by jumpandpas(m): 12:10pm On Oct 29, 2018
Freiden:
One day, we will all look back and realize Freeze was right all along. We've just been scared of the unknown...and what our 'daddies in the Lord' would think of us.
EmekaBlue:
Money issue ofc..I mean Tithe

If all the tithes and offerings money dissapear to heaven after collection, I wonder how many churches or pastors we will have out there
Moreoffaith:
Religion is something else in this country
nijabazaar:

A big shame really.
A church is suppose to be the place of refuge, of comfort but alas... They have turned to PLCs
allthingsgood:
Fake pastors everywhere

SamuelAnyawu:
Surely not Catholic church cool

Catholic no send individual waka grin
wallpages:
no matter what is offence, if truly the church is a house of God and not property to men, then no one owns the right to evict him. rather they should keep him close and help fight the evil inside him.

churches these days are just a perfect enterprise, all they pursue is profit.
1miccza:

SIMPLE
Netanyahu1:
All these fake pastors fighting the lords battle for him and claiming it’s the lord.
naijalodge:
they had to drive him cos they know he's not bringing any tithe to the church since he's a follower of freeze grin grin grin
Vivuch:
I stopped going to church for the past 4 years,and God is still faithful to me. I pay my tithe ,by helping the needy. I don't want to hear any pastor's teachings again, they're all devil.
Nackzy:
Then daddy freeze has been vindicated
gypsey:
church is just a building, just like Toilet, niteclub, shop, bus stop, train station and wardrobe.

Just find another Empty Building or room.

Next!!!!!

Have you seen how all of you fall for this simple temptation?
Re: Ayilara Oluwaseunfun Evicted From His Church For Appearing On Daddy Freeze Show by Hundredfold4lif(m): 12:20pm On Oct 29, 2018
Amagite2:

"FINALLY!
JESUS IS LORD
."

-
-
"

IT IS SHERE HYPOCRISY TO BELIEVE IN THE TEACHINGS "DADDY FREEZE" AND WORSHIP IN A MINISTRY YOU CRITICISE.
I WILL DO THE SAME TO HIM. LET HIM JOIN PASTOR FREEZE ASAP. NONSENSICAL NONSENSE!

1 Like

Re: Ayilara Oluwaseunfun Evicted From His Church For Appearing On Daddy Freeze Show by Kingosytex(m): 12:28pm On Oct 29, 2018
EmekaBlue:
Money issue ofc..I mean Tithe

If all the tithes and offerings money dissapear to heaven after collection, I wonder how many churches or pastors we will have out there

sense will not kill you...

2 Likes

Re: Ayilara Oluwaseunfun Evicted From His Church For Appearing On Daddy Freeze Show by oneclickng: 12:29pm On Oct 29, 2018
captainbell:
It's a pity most churches now hold on to man made doctrines as against the bible principles.... Tithe , seed, first fruit etc are not to be practiced. Even Xmas and Easter aren't in the bible. Alcohol wasn't prohibited so far it is consumed moderately. Getting married in the church or your pastor consenting first to your marriage b4 your parent has no basics in the bible. Women preaching wasn't allowed in the bible. Turning God to hired assassin by praying he kills all your enemies isn't part of Christianity. Prophesy that doesn't come to pass should even be an indicator to know the fake pastors.
but our gullible brethrens won't like u for saying the truth. Thank God am no more gullible! Mat: 24:4

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Declares 2016 A Year Of Spreading / What Does Matthew 5:29-30 Really Mean? / I Need Deliverance, I Have No Peace Of Mind When I'm Rich

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.