Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,781 members, 7,810,036 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:06 PM

Chartered Association Of Business Administrators-canada - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Chartered Association Of Business Administrators-canada (2644 Views)

Outcome Of 1st Meeting Of The National Association Of Unemployed Graduate (NAUG) / National Association Of Unemployed Graduates (NAUG)To hold 1st Meeting In Lagos / National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Chartered Association Of Business Administrators-canada by bomata: 10:14am On Jul 19, 2010
Hello,

Please does anyone know about this proffessional body.

i saw an advert in the news paper,placed by the nigeria representative that there will be a workshop July 24th 2010 for people(graduates with yrs of experience)

who are intrested to become a member of the body.

the workshop fees is N40,000 and after payment of N140,000 for the membership.

Please does anybody have idea if it is a registered proffessional body in canada,they also claim is registered with US Government.

I need help before i will go and blow money.

i will attach the advert tommorrow.

Thank you

http://www.charteredaba.org/

http://www.charteredaba.org/pdf/new_caba_brochure.pdf
Re: Chartered Association Of Business Administrators-canada by canuck(m): 6:38am On Jul 22, 2010
You will likely blow your money if you go with this so-called CABA.

It's "chartered" by what Act of Parliament or US law?

With 'approved schools' only in Pakistan, Jamaica, India, Dubai, and Singapore, I wonder what their jurisdiction is!

Besides, CABA is NOT a recognized designation in North America. Proceed with great caution.
Re: Chartered Association Of Business Administrators-canada by g4d4f1(m): 2:18am On Jul 23, 2010
Totally off topic though wink [size=25pt]CANUCK[/size]where art thou? I would like to meet up with a great Nler in Toronto. BTW is your email real?

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Get A Football Agent / Free Customer Service Training In Lagos / Old

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.