Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,863 members, 7,817,557 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:18 PM

Looking For Job Opportunities - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Looking For Job Opportunities (721 Views)

Civil Servant Fights For Job After Exposing Racketeering In Works Ministry / All Of This Can Be Yours ,stop Looking For Job Up And Down / Biochemistry Vs Microbiology: Which One Has More Job Opportunities In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Looking For Job Opportunities by FunnyDude(m): 8:31am On Oct 29, 2018
I am a graduate with some level of experience in data science,data analysis and critical analytical thinking.

My education has prepared me to be versatile by knowing something about almost everything in life. From business, sport, health and fitness, finance etc

I did my Industrial Training at NAFDAC Lagos in the year 2015 where I worked with my boss as a research analyst to ensure food safety.

In 2017, Nysc year , I served within the capacity of the President Nysc camp Statistician, where me and my other team members carried out numerous surveys, research and team work with the medical officers for proper data record of the camp.

I am actively searching for job opportunities to start a rewarding career.

If you can help I will be happy.
Re: Looking For Job Opportunities by Carmal90(m): 8:56am On Oct 29, 2018
FunnyDude:
I am a graduate with some level of experience in data science,data analysis and critical analytical thinking.

My education has prepared me to be versatile by knowing something about almost everything in life. From business, sport, health and fitness, finance etc

I did my Industrial Training at NAFDAC Lagos in the year 2015 where I worked with my boss as a research analyst to ensure food safety.

In 2017, Nysc year , I served within the capacity of the President Nysc camp Statistician, where me and my other team members carried out numerous surveys, research and team work with the medical officers for proper data record of the camp.

I am actively searching for job opportunities to start a rewarding career.

If you can help I will be happy.

What happened to freelancing?

1 Like

Re: Looking For Job Opportunities by kalu61(m): 10:51am On Oct 29, 2018
good you have prepared yourself for the future. One day you will land that dream job
Re: Looking For Job Opportunities by FunnyDude(m): 4:36pm On Oct 29, 2018
Carmal90:

Career is important bro. Freelancing never stop me from having a career.

1 Like

Re: Looking For Job Opportunities by FunnyDude(m): 4:37pm On Oct 29, 2018
Carmal90:

Career is important bro. Freelancing never stop me from having a career.
Re: Looking For Job Opportunities by FunnyDude(m): 4:39pm On Oct 29, 2018
Carmal90:

I love being a career person

1 Like

Re: Looking For Job Opportunities by TissuePaper: 4:24pm On Oct 30, 2018
FunnyDude:

I love being a career person
it's good not putting all your eggs in one basket, all the best partner

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Earn Cashbacks On Your Recharges / Nigerian Professor Stabbed To Death By American Wife In Pennsylvania / Can Anyone Connect Me For A Job In A Reputable Stock Broking Coy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.