Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,732 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:21 PM

Someone Should Suggest Me A Good Paying Hand Work - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Someone Should Suggest Me A Good Paying Hand Work (421 Views)

Which Hand Work Can I Learn In 4months And Use The Work To Raise A Family / Looking For A Good Paying Survey In Nigeria / 4 High Paying Skills In Nigeria You Can Learn Within 3 Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Someone Should Suggest Me A Good Paying Hand Work by Amajuoyi44(m): 8:35pm On Oct 06, 2023
my father have been disturbing me to find a good paying hand work that I will learn and make money from it, that might lead me to the future in case if I didn't attend to university because I just finished taking my wace, my parents have been asking me if I have find or think of a hand that I will learn that will make me rich in future,
I have been thinking and asking my friends to suggest me a good paying hand work that I will learn, I'm tried of staying at home
so i decid to bring it here on nairaland to check if you can help me and suggest the best for me my father have been disturbing me to find a good paying hand work that I will learn and make money from it, that might lead me to the future in case if I didn't attend to university because I just finished taking my wace, my parents have been asking me if I have find or think of a hand that I will learn that will make me rich in future,
I have been thinking and asking my friends to suggest me a good paying hand work that I will learn, I'm tried of staying at home
so i decid to bring it here on nairaland to check if you can help me and suggest the best for me.
Re: Someone Should Suggest Me A Good Paying Hand Work by Wujio: 8:36pm On Oct 06, 2023
Barbing

Driving
Re: Someone Should Suggest Me A Good Paying Hand Work by Amajuoyi44(m): 8:38pm On Oct 06, 2023
Wujio:
Barbing
Driving
noooo I can't make it through barbing
Re: Someone Should Suggest Me A Good Paying Hand Work by Wujio: 8:38pm On Oct 06, 2023
Amajuoyi44:
noooo I can't make it through barbing

Says who?

1 Like

Re: Someone Should Suggest Me A Good Paying Hand Work by Amajuoyi44(m): 8:40pm On Oct 06, 2023
Wujio:

Says who?
BY ME cos I haven't seen any person build house with barbing

1 Like

Re: Someone Should Suggest Me A Good Paying Hand Work by Wujio: 8:44pm On Oct 06, 2023
Amajuoyi44:

Smh. Small child. Go and learn it first. As an elder, i cant mislead you. You wont lose more than few days per week for few months
Re: Someone Should Suggest Me A Good Paying Hand Work by missidy: 8:52pm On Oct 06, 2023
Floor/House Tiling, Selling. When once you know the art of selling, you can never lack money. Above all, ask God to direct you.
Re: Someone Should Suggest Me A Good Paying Hand Work by wittywriter: 8:54pm On Oct 06, 2023
Wujio:
Barbing

Driving

Amajuoyi44:
Google Kufre Nnah for your educational experience.

Howbeit you can learn a digital skill(s).

Wittyness.
Re: Someone Should Suggest Me A Good Paying Hand Work by Thazard(m): 9:42pm On Oct 06, 2023
Bro i would tell you this: learn either welding or diesel Mechanic and your future is set for life as these two set of workmen are always in demand which means constant supply of money to your pocket. I learnt welding and it has been favourable to me.sometimes i reject work from customer when i feel i need a break.

3 Likes

Re: Someone Should Suggest Me A Good Paying Hand Work by Amajuoyi44(m): 10:02pm On Oct 06, 2023
Thazard:
Bro i would tell you this: learn either welding or diesel Mechanic and your future is set for life as these two set of workmen are always in demand which means constant supply of money to your pocket. I learnt welding and it has been favourable to me.sometimes i reject work from customer when i feel i need a break.
thanks for your suggestions bro
Re: Someone Should Suggest Me A Good Paying Hand Work by Morningstarrr(m): 9:03pm On Oct 08, 2023
What do you guys think about forklift operator?

1 Like

Re: Someone Should Suggest Me A Good Paying Hand Work by wittywriter: 11:04pm On Oct 08, 2023
Morningstarrr:
What do you guys think about forklift operator?
Promising know-how home and abroad!
Morningstarrr:

Many thanks chief
Start the journey already....i know a young man already in this goldmine.

Wittyness.
Re: Someone Should Suggest Me A Good Paying Hand Work by IamKollinx(m): 12:56pm On Oct 09, 2023
Phone and gadget repairs

1 Like

Re: Someone Should Suggest Me A Good Paying Hand Work by Morningstarrr(m): 12:05pm On Oct 10, 2023
wittywriter:

Promising know-how home and abroad!

Wittyness.
Many thanks chief

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Quickbooks Pos Software Is Now In Stock / How To Improve Your Marketability For Better Pay / Practical Instrumentation And Control Training @pbplus Oil And Gas Learning Hub!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.