Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,304 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:33 AM

Fayose Set To Regain Freedom From EFCC Custody - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Set To Regain Freedom From EFCC Custody (14093 Views)

Fayose Set To Dump PDP & Atiku With This Cryptic Post? / Fayose Set To Leave For Paris: See Boarding Pass / Fayose Set To Travel Abroad For Urgent Medical Exile? (2) (3) (4)

Re: Fayose Set To Regain Freedom From EFCC Custody by abbaapple: 11:07am On Oct 29, 2018

Coward died many time before his death! This kpomo man is the real coward lipsrsealed
Re: Fayose Set To Regain Freedom From EFCC Custody by Ogaga87(m): 11:07am On Oct 29, 2018
Where is that Midget criminal chairman that denied receiving any petition for his trial to commence.. Chairman of a lootery party...

Re: Fayose Set To Regain Freedom From EFCC Custody by Nobody: 11:08am On Oct 29, 2018
CilicMarin:
Coward cheesy
pls I need ur assistance on how to go about a serious issue...I'm a BMC member but I'm yet to get my 30k pay for this month after confirming from other members who said payment has been made since 25th of the month..I've verified my bank details I sent and its correct but yet to get my 30k pay....pls help me on how to go about it..I need d money badly..someone directed me to u..He said u are the Zonal coordinator, that u can be of help to me...thanks.
Re: Fayose Set To Regain Freedom From EFCC Custody by Kayfola: 11:14am On Oct 29, 2018
I Thank God For him
Re: Fayose Set To Regain Freedom From EFCC Custody by rxmusa(m): 11:16am On Oct 29, 2018
kgr8mike:
But honestly EFCC should have given this man some weeks after he handed over as governor before allowing him to come to their office.

It is a shame that he did not sleep in the comfort of his room immediately after his handover. It looks somehow. A governor after his tenor in office should at least be given a month to freshen up before he is called to question.

APC should have been a little bit civil with this their EFCC arm.

God bless Fayose as we Obidiently Atikulate together.
"tenure"

Re: Fayose Set To Regain Freedom From EFCC Custody by EnaibeSam: 11:17am On Oct 29, 2018
They wanted to rubbish him but instead they have just make him more popular. Oshoko the Lion of the tribe of Ekiti
Re: Fayose Set To Regain Freedom From EFCC Custody by kgr8mike(m): 11:19am On Oct 29, 2018
rxmusa:

"tenure"

Re: Fayose Set To Regain Freedom From EFCC Custody by Priceyk(f): 11:46am On Oct 29, 2018
CilicMarin:
Coward cheesy
If Fayose is a coward, then what are you ��, shior

Re: Fayose Set To Regain Freedom From EFCC Custody by Nobody: 11:50am On Oct 29, 2018
tolexy007:
grin grin grin grin grin Fayose okunrin mewa

Yes, the saviour of the flatronn Republic
Re: Fayose Set To Regain Freedom From EFCC Custody by igwefivestar(m): 11:51am On Oct 29, 2018
CilicMarin:
Coward cheesy
this one pains you die grin grin

Re: Fayose Set To Regain Freedom From EFCC Custody by tolexy007(m): 11:55am On Oct 29, 2018
divinecode101:

Yes, the saviour of the flatronn Republic

savior of Ekiti
Re: Fayose Set To Regain Freedom From EFCC Custody by Nobody: 12:11pm On Oct 29, 2018
tolexy007:

savior of Ekiti

Ekiti people are not hailing him, only cowards from yhe biafrauud poto republic are
Re: Fayose Set To Regain Freedom From EFCC Custody by tolexy007(m): 12:14pm On Oct 29, 2018
divinecode101:

Ekiti people are not hailing him, only cowards from yhe biafrauud poto republic are

anybody that support fayose to shallow thinker like u is a Biafran....
Re: Fayose Set To Regain Freedom From EFCC Custody by ajebuter(f): 2:01pm On Oct 29, 2018
mabaz:
He should wear another dress saying "EFCC i'm out of here" Clown

You never can say what Oga Fayose will do next..

He just might come up with another funny Tee shirt grin
Re: Fayose Set To Regain Freedom From EFCC Custody by ajebuter(f): 2:03pm On Oct 29, 2018
With all their gragra, Fayose is back

He went boldly to crocodile lair and came back unscathe.

Shame on BMC..

Now, let their own ex governors try what Fayose did...

Re: Fayose Set To Regain Freedom From EFCC Custody by abbasajao(m): 2:58pm On Oct 29, 2018
kgr8mike:
But honestly EFCC should have given this man some weeks after he handed over as governor before allowing him to come to their office.

It is a shame that he did not sleep in the comfort of his room immediately after his handover. It looks somehow. A governor after his tenure in office should at least be given a month to freshen up before he is called to question.

APC should have been a little bit civil with this their EFCC arm.

God bless Fayose as we Obidiently Atikulate together.

Fayose chooses a day after handling over himself.
Re: Fayose Set To Regain Freedom From EFCC Custody by Godpikin99(m): 2:59pm On Oct 29, 2018
nas2608:
What's your own definition of coward mumu

Nah YOU bi MUMU?!!
Re: Fayose Set To Regain Freedom From EFCC Custody by naijajobx: 4:11pm On Oct 29, 2018
Re: Fayose Set To Regain Freedom From EFCC Custody by Nobody: 4:28pm On Oct 29, 2018
ajebuter:
With all their gragra, Fayose is back

He went boldly to crocodile lair and came back unscathe.

Shame on BMC..

Now, let their own ex governors try what Fayose did...
i just watch people talk stupidly and i marvel. A man is beign tried for alleged diversion of public funds, honestly we all know there is an iorta of truth to the allegation. He got bail in court as expected(his offence is bailable) pendind commencement of trial and you dolts are here talking about bravery and crocodile lair. People that had their common wealth stolen. our type of leaders couldnt ask for better followers honestly
Re: Fayose Set To Regain Freedom From EFCC Custody by ajebuter(f): 6:40pm On Oct 29, 2018
silastemplar:
i just watch people talk stupidly and i marvel. A man is beign tried for alleged diversion of public funds, honestly we all know there is an iorta of truth to the allegation. He got bail in court as expected(his offence is bailable) pendind commencement of trial and you dolts are here talking about bravery and crocodile lair. People that had their common wealth stolen. our type of leaders couldnt ask for better followers honestly

Did you notice how moronic you sounded?

Who's against his trial and conviction if he is found guilty?

The point here is, he submitted himself to an already-biased EFCC , something the idiots and lily-livered dolts and retards you're foaming in the mouth for are unable to do..

Talking about corruption trial of ex governors, when will soon-to-be-ex Aregbe get a summon from EFCC?

Mayharps he is a saint and never dipped his hands into the coffers of government?

Arindin , next time, read the content of a comment before you vomit the entire idiocy in your system..

Olopolo dudu

Re: Fayose Set To Regain Freedom From EFCC Custody by Nobody: 9:50pm On Oct 29, 2018
ajebuter:

Did you notice how moronic you sounded?

Who's against his trial and conviction if he is found guilty?

The point here is, he submitted himself to an already-biased EFCC , something the idiots and lily-livered dolts and retards you're foaming in the mouth for are unable to do..

Talking about corruption trial of ex governors, when will soon-to-be-ex Aregbe get a summon from EFCC?

Mayharps he is a saint and never dipped his hands into the coffers of government?

Arindin , next time, read the content of a comment before you vomit the entire idiocy in your system..

Olopolo dudu
just shut up. Deceived by a politicians theatrics. All you guys do Is jump to the defence if politicians you know nothing about their true intentions. Aregbe is not summoned by efcc therefore efcc should close shop. He submitted himself to efcc therefore he is suddenly your role model. Adult
Re: Fayose Set To Regain Freedom From EFCC Custody by ajebuter(f): 7:17am On Oct 30, 2018
silastemplar:
just shut up. Deceived by a politicians theatrics. All you guys do Is jump to the defence if politicians you know nothing about their true intentions. Aregbe is not summoned by efcc therefore efcc should close shop. He submitted himself to efcc therefore he is suddenly your role model. Adult

Why not take your frustration elsewhere,, kid?
I don't need to sing praises of politicians to survive because I'm gainfully employed and doing fine.

However, it would be extremely indecent to malign the personality of someone else based on media trial and conviction while others guiltier of the same felony are walking free, that's the point..

So grow up, get a job and stop spamming my mention..
Re: Fayose Set To Regain Freedom From EFCC Custody by Nobody: 9:23am On Oct 30, 2018
ajebuter:

Why not take your frustration elsewhere,, kid?
I don't need to sing praises of politicians to survive because I'm gainfully employed and doing fine.

However, it would be extremely indecent to malign the personality of someone else based on media trial and conviction while others guiltier of the same felony are walking free, that's the point..

So grow up, get a job and stop spamming my mention..
stop defending politicians period. That man you are defending did same and worse when his party was in power. He will do same and worse if his party gets back to power. All this sudden pandering to the masses is merely political and if u are wise, don't fall for it. I hear a lot of people make same argument you are making, Tinubu is free therefore Fayose should be allowed to enjoy his loot in peace. With this mindset how do we expect things to ever change in this country. All you lot do is look for ways to discredit an administrations attempt at fighting corruption. Like he and every body around him are expected to be perfect because he wants to fight corruption. I repeat our kind of leaders couldn't ask for better followers

Reps Summon Mamman, Ngige, PENCOM Boss Over FG, Power Sector Workers’ Crisis / Reno Omokri Disagrees With Sheikh Gumi Over Amnesty For Bandits/Terrorists / Anti-bomb Squad Detonates A Bomb In Port Harcourt