Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,567 members, 7,827,137 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:46 AM

Mohammed Abubakar, Atiku's Son Who Works In A Pure Water Company - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mohammed Abubakar, Atiku's Son Who Works In A Pure Water Company (74611 Views)

Why Mohammed Abubakar Will Dump Buhari For Atiku In 2019 – Nasiru Darazo / Pilot Mohammed Abubakar, Former Airport Cleaner Begins Flying Operations / Governor Mohammed Abubakar Stoning The Devil During Pilgrimage In Mecca. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mohammed Abubakar, Atiku's Son Who Works In A Pure Water Company by Mankosi: 3:46pm On Oct 29, 2018
Son? I thought they said he have one adopted son who's yellow.
Re: Mohammed Abubakar, Atiku's Son Who Works In A Pure Water Company by Intrepid01(m): 4:00pm On Oct 29, 2018
IamAtikulate:

So Supervisor is not a worker? Zombies sha. Ok, show us where lazy yusuf is supervising.

Keep defending the elites and their children for a token while they squander your destiny and that of their children...slowpoke

3 Likes

Re: Mohammed Abubakar, Atiku's Son Who Works In A Pure Water Company by ionsman: 4:24pm On Oct 29, 2018
The same Faro Atiku owns? Atiku Media Team is run by dumb people walahi.
Re: Mohammed Abubakar, Atiku's Son Who Works In A Pure Water Company by IamAtikulate: 5:12pm On Oct 29, 2018
Intrepid01:

Keep defending the elites and their children for a token while they squander your destiny and that of their children...slowpoke
I am an Igbo man and I make more money you can ever imagine making. It is the murderer you are supporting that is playing nairabet with your destiny. So true Nigerians have decided to flush him and his yoruba moslem apologists down the toilet.

4 Likes

Re: Mohammed Abubakar, Atiku's Son Who Works In A Pure Water Company by Intrepid01(m): 5:43pm On Oct 29, 2018
IamAtikulate:

I am an Igbo man and I make more money you can ever imagine making. It is the murderer you are supporting that is playing nairabet with your destiny. So true Nigerians have decided to flush him and his yoruba moslem apologists down the toilet.

You don't have to tell me your tribe, it was so obvious from your unintelligent comment and assumption. Did you just talk about making money? Tell that poo to your kinsmen and people of your lot who get wet at the sound of money, not me. You are nothing but an empty barrel making a horrible noise about few coins he makes, if any at all.

You know the problem with your lots is that you are quick to assume that anybody that is against Atiku is automatically in support of Buhari. I am way too intellectually matured beyond that. For your information, there is no difference between Atiku and Buhari, they are set of incapable power drunk bastards who care only about themselves alone and gives no heck about you or I. But for some fools to come online to present a false image of any of them in the way the creator of the thread did, is like adding insult to injury.

So Oga that is making coins calling it money, neither Atiku nor Buhari can help your lots. Having Peter Obi has V.P wont benefit the Ibos in anyway, if you don't believe me, ask Yoruba how Osinbajos office have exempted them from the presence hardship in the land. Get sense!!!.....

10 Likes

Re: Mohammed Abubakar, Atiku's Son Who Works In A Pure Water Company by olaak15(m): 6:19pm On Oct 29, 2018
Faro brevages is owned and managed by Alhaji Atiku Abubakar himself so what's the big deal if he son work in his company; if Mi Abubakar what to convince Nigerians how indipended-minded he is, he should leave the family business and be an employee outside his father conglomeration Q.E.D.

3 Likes

Re: Mohammed Abubakar, Atiku's Son Who Works In A Pure Water Company by honestmike(m): 7:11pm On Oct 29, 2018
kingkakaone:

Just imagine how the masses are fighting themselves and at same time packaging the children of their oppressors.
SMH.
There's no difference between those supporting Buhari and those supporting Atiku.
I weep for most of the youths fighting themselves over old men that doesn't even know them.

Who do Una this thing?
what do you propose we do come 2019
Re: Mohammed Abubakar, Atiku's Son Who Works In A Pure Water Company by mfm04622: 9:34pm On Oct 29, 2018
rusher14:
All these lies.

Bottled water is different from pure water in Nigerian local parlance.

Faro is a company owned by Atiku opened in 2015.

2015 or 2005?
Re: Mohammed Abubakar, Atiku's Son Who Works In A Pure Water Company by Lordofthewest(m): 9:35pm On Oct 29, 2018
SarkinYarki:
Till date non of Buharis offspring have decided to engage in any meaningful venture rather they sit their lazy parasite ass on tax payers funds just like their papa Buhari

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Abubakar, Atiku's Son Who Works In A Pure Water Company by Maksol(m): 9:35pm On Oct 29, 2018
Atiku owns faro water n it's i think it's in Jimeta Adamawa
Re: Mohammed Abubakar, Atiku's Son Who Works In A Pure Water Company by foreshore(m): 9:35pm On Oct 29, 2018
CilicMarin:
Dangote Group has 30,000 employees. Atiku has 50,000 ghost workers. Nigeria we hail thee!

How many people has the clueless and lifeless one employed?

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Abubakar, Atiku's Son Who Works In A Pure Water Company by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:37pm On Oct 29, 2018
What manner of stupidity is this?!
Re: Mohammed Abubakar, Atiku's Son Who Works In A Pure Water Company by peculiar111(f): 9:37pm On Oct 29, 2018
if u like let him works where dey pack sheat.........i am not voting for you...........is your pocket you are fighting for..

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Abubakar, Atiku's Son Who Works In A Pure Water Company by Nobody: 9:37pm On Oct 29, 2018
Bamaso!!!!
Sai Baba
#proudly Aboki

Re: Mohammed Abubakar, Atiku's Son Who Works In A Pure Water Company by pawesome(m): 9:37pm On Oct 29, 2018
He works in his dad company... Don't know how many of you have seen faro bottled water and sachet water... Atiku owns the company... A big time investor
Re: Mohammed Abubakar, Atiku's Son Who Works In A Pure Water Company by PHILipu1(m): 9:40pm On Oct 29, 2018
I'm just ashamed and confuse to see my Biafra or death,no referendum no election people licking the ass of another Fulani and Muslim man in the person of Atiefku.

What happened to all the above slogans?

4 Likes

Re: Mohammed Abubakar, Atiku's Son Who Works In A Pure Water Company by Dianalizzy231: 9:41pm On Oct 29, 2018
It's not possible for Atiku son to work in such company, why some nairalanders welcome this cheap lie.no senator son work there talkless Atiku.nairalanders they fall my hand oh.lol

2 Likes

Re: Mohammed Abubakar, Atiku's Son Who Works In A Pure Water Company by kolafolabi(m): 9:42pm On Oct 29, 2018
Maybe he forgot to tell us that his Dad is the owner of Faro bottling company

4 Likes

Re: Mohammed Abubakar, Atiku's Son Who Works In A Pure Water Company by tiger28: 9:42pm On Oct 29, 2018
Atiku owns the company 100% so why are the making it look like the boy works in an ordinary company.... Automatically he is the owner. Soon we will hear owned only trouser at one time. My ONLY problem with this guy is, he is FANTASTICALLY corrupt EVEN to the point of avarice.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mohammed Abubakar, Atiku's Son Who Works In A Pure Water Company by pawesome(m): 9:43pm On Oct 29, 2018
Intrepid01:
This people are mad...he's not working there..he oversees it cos his father owns it.
so supervisor work no be work be that?
Re: Mohammed Abubakar, Atiku's Son Who Works In A Pure Water Company by Nobody: 9:43pm On Oct 29, 2018
And then? are we supposed to clap for him because he works in a pure water company or what? does he have 2 heads, are there not human beings like him working there.. Are supposed to celebrate mediocrity?
Re: Mohammed Abubakar, Atiku's Son Who Works In A Pure Water Company by Irore: 9:44pm On Oct 29, 2018
What is the morale of this post by Atiku media team?
Re: Mohammed Abubakar, Atiku's Son Who Works In A Pure Water Company by pawesome(m): 9:45pm On Oct 29, 2018
tiger28:
Atiku owns the company 100% so why are the making it look like the boy works in an ordinary company.... Automatically he is the owner. Soon we will hear owned only trouser at one time. My ONLY problem with this guy is, he is FANTASTICALLY corrupt EVEN to the point of avarice.
any small pim,he is corrupt,..any small pim, he is corrupt... Lass lass his son is at least earning what he spends... The one driving okada, you know his work?

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Abubakar, Atiku's Son Who Works In A Pure Water Company by Ajeborhustler1: 9:45pm On Oct 29, 2018
falcon01:
maybe he owns the company
atiku is the owner of faro

No big deal
Re: Mohammed Abubakar, Atiku's Son Who Works In A Pure Water Company by Daboomb: 9:50pm On Oct 29, 2018
falcon01:
maybe he owns the company

Dont mind them, they think Nigerians can be decieved this easily.
Instead of saying he is the DIRECTOR of his Daddy's (Atiku) Pure Water business.

And even at that, what are supposed to bring out of it.....That his father is not a wanted fugitive who looted Nigeria dry (Halliburton and Siemen's Scandal) or that he is a Tax dodger who robs the poor people of Nigeria?

Nonsense.
Re: Mohammed Abubakar, Atiku's Son Who Works In A Pure Water Company by DTaj: 9:51pm On Oct 29, 2018
Very deceptive headline.

It is common knowledge in Adamawa state that Atiku owns Faro and it’s not a “pure water factory” like one in Ajegunle or Mushin in the manner portrayed.

The company makes both sachet water and bottled water. The picture used even showed Mohammed Atiku duly kitted in safety-ware and holding a pack of bottled water.

This is fake propaganda to make common people love Atiku- an irredeemably corrupt, vain capitalist “acting” to like the common man.

It won’t work. The serial thief called Atiku should never even be contesting our country’s Presidency but for our virulent money politics!

Fake!

3 Likes

Re: Mohammed Abubakar, Atiku's Son Who Works In A Pure Water Company by SarkinYarki: 10:03pm On Oct 29, 2018
tiger28:

State one case of corruption he has prosecuted for irbeven fingered in ? Just one Oga
Re: Mohammed Abubakar, Atiku's Son Who Works In A Pure Water Company by Olumyyde(m): 10:05pm On Oct 29, 2018
rusher14:
All these lies.

Bottled water is different from pure water in Nigerian local parlance.

Faro is a company owned by Atiku opened in 2015.

U tried, he owns d company, but it was opened far b4 2015. some of us did our 400level I.T there in 2008, FUTYola.

5 Likes

Re: Mohammed Abubakar, Atiku's Son Who Works In A Pure Water Company by Olumyyde(m): 10:06pm On Oct 29, 2018
smartkidgreen:

Don't be received. I served in Adamawa. Faro water has been existing more than 15 years ago
correct!!
Re: Mohammed Abubakar, Atiku's Son Who Works In A Pure Water Company by brojoshua: 10:06pm On Oct 29, 2018
We should not be foolish. Any work is work when he is not looting, stealing, kidnapping, etc.

2 Likes

Re: Mohammed Abubakar, Atiku's Son Who Works In A Pure Water Company by Daboomb: 10:09pm On Oct 29, 2018
ionsman:
The same Faro Atiku owns? Atiku Media Team is run by dumb people walahi.

Dont blame them, they are trying to ATIKU-LATE you!

ATIKULATE is another word for FRAUD.
grin grin undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Amaechi And Wife Loved Up After His Ministerial Screening(photos) / Okorocha Reacts To APC Suspension, Reveals Next Line Of Action / The Handshake Between Two Lawmakers In Imo State That Got People Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.