Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,214 members, 7,836,037 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:36 PM

Master Cambridge Result Sheet Of Buhari And Schoolmates (photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Master Cambridge Result Sheet Of Buhari And Schoolmates (photo) (3875 Views)

Behold The Result Sheet Of The February 2023 Presidential Election.. / Elections: Collation Suspended In Kano After Result Sheet Of Pending LG Is Torn / Man Caught With Already Prepared Election Result Sheet In Umuahia (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Master Cambridge Result Sheet Of Buhari And Schoolmates (photo) by AZeD1(m): 4:43pm On Oct 29, 2018
socialmediaman:

Government job? You’d still be eventually asked to present your certificates for verification, the certificate presentation isn’t the end, it still needs to be verified with the issuing institutions, which should’ve happened while Buhari was in office, but no, he didn’t submit one as required by the law for contesting a presidential election

I don't do Government(Your first statement said government or private). The Law doesn't require certificates, the law says "he has been educated up to at least School Certificate level or its equivalent.".

See that part that says "Equivalent"? you can't throw it away.

2 Likes

Re: Master Cambridge Result Sheet Of Buhari And Schoolmates (photo) by luckyogor(m): 6:05pm On Oct 29, 2018
Ordinary clearance i do,my school nearly finish me because i carry statement and printout go there.

1 Like

Re: Master Cambridge Result Sheet Of Buhari And Schoolmates (photo) by bkool7(m): 6:13pm On Oct 29, 2018
SarkinYarki:

The law request he submits a copy of his certificate and you are here showing us one fake registration list ...this list has been confirmed to be fake in the past ...

The same law also permits you to swear to an affidavit if you've misplaced your certificate.

And Buhari had done that

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Master Cambridge Result Sheet Of Buhari And Schoolmates (photo) by socialmediaman: 6:30pm On Oct 29, 2018
AZeD1:

I don't do Government(Your first statement said government or private). The Law doesn't require certificates, the law says "he has been educated up to at least School Certificate level or its equivalent.".

See that part that says "Equivalent"? you can't throw it away.

My bad, Actually I meant government institutions. But going back to the requirements, I agree it says school certificate or equivalent, but he needs to prove he had such education, where’s the proof?

1 Like

Re: Master Cambridge Result Sheet Of Buhari And Schoolmates (photo) by AZeD1(m): 6:40pm On Oct 29, 2018
socialmediaman:

My bad, Actually I meant government institutions. But going back to the requirements, I agree it says school certificate or equivalent, but he needs to prove he had such education, where’s the proof?
Why are you fixed on the education part and not the equivalent part? There's a reason for that part you know.

The Law gives INEC the power to decide on whether to accept affidavits or not and since Buhari started contesting, he has been submitting affidavits.

Affidavits are actually a legal document and lying on an affidavit is a serious crime.

2 Likes

Re: Master Cambridge Result Sheet Of Buhari And Schoolmates (photo) by socialmediaman: 6:42pm On Oct 29, 2018
AZeD1:

Why are you fixed on the education part and not the equivalent part? There's a reason for that part you know.

The Law gives INEC the power to decide on whether to accept affidavits or not and since Buhari started contesting, he has been submitting affidavits.

Affidavits are actually a legal document and lying on an affidavit is a serious crime.

Equivalent education needs proof, no? The law gives INEC powers to determine eligibility to the extent to which it is allowed by law. The military has said they do not possess his certificates, does that not invalidate his affidavit and make him a liar? INEC should require he produces the certified copies, that should’ve happened in the last election when his eligibility generated public controversy

1 Like

Re: Master Cambridge Result Sheet Of Buhari And Schoolmates (photo) by AZeD1(m): 6:54pm On Oct 29, 2018
socialmediaman:

Equivalent education needs proof, no?
This is what the law says(pay special attention to C and D.

"School Certificate or its equivalent" means

(a) a Secondary School Certificate or its equivalent, or Grade II Teacher’s Certificate, the City and Guilds Certificate; or

(b) education up to Secondary School Certificate level; or

(c) Primary Six School Leaving Certificate or its equivalent and -

(i) service in the public or private sector in the Federation in any capacity acceptable to the Independent National Electoral Commission for a minimum of ten years, and

(ii) attendance at courses and training in such institutions as may be acceptable to the Independent National Electoral Commission for periods totalling up to a minimum of one year, and

(iii) the ability to read, write, understand and communicate in the English language to the satisfaction of the Independent National Electoral Commission, and

(d) any other qualification acceptable by the Independent National Electoral Commission;"
Re: Master Cambridge Result Sheet Of Buhari And Schoolmates (photo) by socialmediaman: 7:31pm On Oct 29, 2018
AZeD1:

This is what the law says(pay special attention to C and D.

"School Certificate or its equivalent" means

(a) a Secondary School Certificate or its equivalent, or Grade II Teacher’s Certificate, the City and Guilds Certificate; or

(b) education up to Secondary School Certificate level; or

(c) Primary Six School Leaving Certificate or its equivalent and -

(i) service in the public or private sector in the Federation in any capacity acceptable to the Independent National Electoral Commission for a minimum of ten years, and

(ii) attendance at courses and training in such institutions as may be acceptable to the Independent National Electoral Commission for periods totalling up to a minimum of one year, and

(iii) the ability to read, write, understand and communicate in the English language to the satisfaction of the Independent National Electoral Commission, and

(d) any other qualification acceptable by the Independent National Electoral Commission;"

C says primary school leaving certificate or equivalent, so where’s the certificate or it’s equivalent?

D says any other qualification acceptable by INEC which means the law stipulates what INEC can accept as alternative. Now, the army had publicly said they were not in possession of his certificate, what does that say about INEC being mute about a claim refuted by the army?

1 Like

Re: Master Cambridge Result Sheet Of Buhari And Schoolmates (photo) by AZeD1(m): 7:35pm On Oct 29, 2018
socialmediaman:

C says primary school leaving certificate or equivalent, so where’s the certificate or it’s equivalent?

D says any other qualification acceptable by INEC which means the law stipulates what INEC can accept as alternative. Now, the army had publicly said they were not in possession of his certificate, what does that say about INEC being mute about a claim refuted by the army?

INEC has accepted the affidavit which is legal under the law.

The question now is why are you disturbing yourself? Buhari has been contesting since 2003 with the affidavit and INEC has not had any problem with that.

1 Like

Re: Master Cambridge Result Sheet Of Buhari And Schoolmates (photo) by socialmediaman: 7:42pm On Oct 29, 2018
AZeD1:

INEC has accepted the affidavit which is legal under the law.

The question now is why are you disturbing yourself? Buhari has been contesting since 2003 with the affidavit and INEC has not had any problem with that.

Why am I disturbing myself? I guess you’re fine with it, but others aren’t. You mean Nigerians do not have a right to question corruption in their public institutions? Why don’t you ask same question to the citizens of the country where you live

1 Like

Re: Master Cambridge Result Sheet Of Buhari And Schoolmates (photo) by AZeD1(m): 7:46pm On Oct 29, 2018
socialmediaman:

Why am I disturbing myself? I guess you’re fine with it, but others aren’t. You mean Nigerians do not have a right to question corruption in their public institutions? Why don’t you ask same question to the citizens of the country where you live

What's the corruption there? The law gives INEC the right to accept what it likes. Until that law is changed, you are disturbing yourself.

PS: It would be nice to know the corruption in INEC doing what the law allows it to do.
Re: Master Cambridge Result Sheet Of Buhari And Schoolmates (photo) by Doyin2(m): 7:55pm On Oct 29, 2018
luckyogor:
Ordinary clearance i do,my school nearly finish me because i carry statement and printout go there.

Is presidency schooling?

presidency is regulated by Nigerian constitution not school regulation
Re: Master Cambridge Result Sheet Of Buhari And Schoolmates (photo) by CilicMarin: 7:56pm On Oct 29, 2018
AZeD1:

What's the corruption there? The law gives INEC the right to accept what it likes. Until that law is changed, you are disturbing yourself.

PS: It would be nice to know the corruption in INEC doing what the law allows it to do.

You are replying to Reno Omkri, he was here before as Sincere9igerian, ShowYourCertificate, and now as Socialmediaman.

Don't waste your time on him.
Re: Master Cambridge Result Sheet Of Buhari And Schoolmates (photo) by Doyin2(m): 8:05pm On Oct 29, 2018
AZeD1:

They always try hard to associate corruption with Buhari.
Re: Master Cambridge Result Sheet Of Buhari And Schoolmates (photo) by socialmediaman: 8:24pm On Oct 29, 2018
CilicMarin:

You are replying to Reno Omkri, he was here before as Sincere9igerian, ShowYourCertificate, and now as Socialmediaman.

Don't waste your time on him.

You could’ve done a better research. It’s just easy to click back to my posts and topics since 2015
Re: Master Cambridge Result Sheet Of Buhari And Schoolmates (photo) by tuoyoojo(m): 9:06pm On Oct 29, 2018
this ia buhari certificate

Re: Master Cambridge Result Sheet Of Buhari And Schoolmates (photo) by Nobody: 10:30pm On Oct 29, 2018
SarkinYarki:
Even though we know that list is fake I will ask a question to the OP....

OP will the federal govt allow you to apply for Job by presenting this type of black and white roll call list you posted? Will they ? Hell No!!!!!!
stupid to the marrow
premium time is reputable not Biafra news
Re: Master Cambridge Result Sheet Of Buhari And Schoolmates (photo) by meccuno: 10:38pm On Oct 29, 2018
SarkinYarki:

The law requires he submits a copy of his result and not this fake list ...this is similar to going for Job interview and when they ask of your result you start showing them picture you took beside Unilag gate as proof ...arrant nonsense
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking: Oshiomhole Disowns Amaechi / Yari Threatens To Sue Media Organisations Over EFCC Story / 19 Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Gunfight With Boko Haram Terrorists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.