Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,847 members, 7,813,860 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:04 PM

Alexx Ekubo & Kenneth Okonkwo Meet With Yemi Osinbajo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Alexx Ekubo & Kenneth Okonkwo Meet With Yemi Osinbajo (26121 Views)

Bimbo Thomas Pictured With Yemi Osinbajo At An Event / Jaywon Takes Selfie With Yemi Osinbajo / Davido Pictured With Yemi Alade At A Music Event In France (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alexx Ekubo & Kenneth Okonkwo Meet With Yemi Osinbajo by kidap: 12:08pm On Oct 29, 2018
Nollywood actor, Alex Ekubo and Kenneth Okonkwo meets with the vice president of nigeria in an event recently in lagos.

Alex took to his page to share this photo with caption saying..

What do you think the Vice President @profosinbajo was saying to me, Guess correctly & win ��

Source: https://gidifeed.com/alex-ekubo-kenneth-okonkwo-meets-with-yemi-osinbajo/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alexx Ekubo & Kenneth Okonkwo Meet With Yemi Osinbajo by Nobody: 12:15pm On Oct 29, 2018
Alex: I am always at your service sir.

VPYO: Unhand me immediately young man. Service Kenneth, not me.

Whatever assumptions you make is entirely up to you. cheesy

72 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Alexx Ekubo & Kenneth Okonkwo Meet With Yemi Osinbajo by oyahitme: 12:16pm On Oct 29, 2018
see how osinbajo dey look am..... cool

Osinbajo: i be your mate, you no fit prostrate u con dey shake miii.....

Alexx: no disgrace me abeg sir...we dey public...

Juliet Ibrahim Slays On "Agbada" Attire At Starzz Awards (PHOTO)

See: https://www.gistvic.com/2018/10/juliet-ibrahim-slays-on-agbada-attire.html

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alexx Ekubo & Kenneth Okonkwo Meet With Yemi Osinbajo by FYB(m): 12:49pm On Oct 29, 2018
If Kenneth like let him follow presidency up and down like house fly, nothing for am oo

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Alexx Ekubo & Kenneth Okonkwo Meet With Yemi Osinbajo by sekembaakesan(m): 12:49pm On Oct 29, 2018
Begibegi Igbo actors!

They are there for food...

They can betray their brothers for food.

Nnamdi Kanu just betrayed his piggies because of Atiku dollars

Igbo amaka

5 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo & Kenneth Okonkwo Meet With Yemi Osinbajo by Nobody: 12:49pm On Oct 29, 2018
alexx ekubo: i want to join Apc sir

Osunbade: ...you dont look lifeless...you are to fresh...go and join PDP

85 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Alexx Ekubo & Kenneth Okonkwo Meet With Yemi Osinbajo by Haphard(m): 12:50pm On Oct 29, 2018
Alex: Sir, can I borrow one million dollars from you sir

VP: is like you have craze

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alexx Ekubo & Kenneth Okonkwo Meet With Yemi Osinbajo by prospii(m): 12:50pm On Oct 29, 2018
grin
Re: Alexx Ekubo & Kenneth Okonkwo Meet With Yemi Osinbajo by koxi: 12:50pm On Oct 29, 2018
Lol...ok
We hear
Re: Alexx Ekubo & Kenneth Okonkwo Meet With Yemi Osinbajo by partnerbiz4: 12:51pm On Oct 29, 2018
Kenneth has lost all shame mehn

See below for data promo

See testimonies too

1 Like

Re: Alexx Ekubo & Kenneth Okonkwo Meet With Yemi Osinbajo by jordyspices: 12:51pm On Oct 29, 2018
Alex:sir what can I do for you
VP :please vote atiku
Alex :atikulation issa goal

8 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo & Kenneth Okonkwo Meet With Yemi Osinbajo by sevo(m): 12:51pm On Oct 29, 2018
Kenneth be trying hard to get the attention of osinbade

3 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo & Kenneth Okonkwo Meet With Yemi Osinbajo by foxicap: 12:51pm On Oct 29, 2018
my crush for alex is like big cassava
Re: Alexx Ekubo & Kenneth Okonkwo Meet With Yemi Osinbajo by chinavs9ja(m): 12:52pm On Oct 29, 2018
They should stop disturbing themselves...we are now wise!

I am a writer, check my signature in case you need a writer for your blog

1 Like

Re: Alexx Ekubo & Kenneth Okonkwo Meet With Yemi Osinbajo by OgatheTop: 12:52pm On Oct 29, 2018
Kenneth okonkwo just killed his carrier.

Buhari is a curse.

11 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo & Kenneth Okonkwo Meet With Yemi Osinbajo by MirJay: 12:52pm On Oct 29, 2018
Kenneth okonkwo is a good actor but a very bad politician.

7 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo & Kenneth Okonkwo Meet With Yemi Osinbajo by foxicap: 12:53pm On Oct 29, 2018
This okonknow of a guy with everyone-see-me show, na wah

3 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo & Kenneth Okonkwo Meet With Yemi Osinbajo by AutoSpaNg: 12:53pm On Oct 29, 2018
uigydr
Re: Alexx Ekubo & Kenneth Okonkwo Meet With Yemi Osinbajo by solochris(m): 12:53pm On Oct 29, 2018
Why is Osibanjo gallivanting up and down bikonu? Is there no work to do in Aso rock?

7 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo & Kenneth Okonkwo Meet With Yemi Osinbajo by KanwuliaExtra: 12:53pm On Oct 29, 2018
Sycophants everywhere!
See as K.O. dey smile like sheep wey get h-orgasm. The same APC wey he say dem be thieves. grin

“Sexxy Lexxy” grip Osinbajo hand like say na POPE hand ke! cheesy

Jobless men of southern Nigeria looking for “homo-contracts” from APC! cry

1 Like

Re: Alexx Ekubo & Kenneth Okonkwo Meet With Yemi Osinbajo by Diso60090(m): 12:53pm On Oct 29, 2018
shocked

Alex==Good evening sir

Sir==you this fine boy

Alex ==���
Re: Alexx Ekubo & Kenneth Okonkwo Meet With Yemi Osinbajo by Nobody: 12:57pm On Oct 29, 2018
They've all turned my VP to a mascot. shocked Dts how that American vixen was doing the most the other day just to get picture.

1 Like

Re: Alexx Ekubo & Kenneth Okonkwo Meet With Yemi Osinbajo by henrybomb(m): 12:57pm On Oct 29, 2018
Alex:Sir can I get that stew?

VP:No, it is like you are mad I want okro soup

2 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo & Kenneth Okonkwo Meet With Yemi Osinbajo by bigkahuna704(m): 12:57pm On Oct 29, 2018
mulante:
Alex: I am always at your service sir.
VPYO: Unhand me immediately young man. Service Kenneth, not me.
Whatever assumptions you make is entirely up to you. cheesy
LMAO

1 Like

Re: Alexx Ekubo & Kenneth Okonkwo Meet With Yemi Osinbajo by Smile4daddy(m): 12:58pm On Oct 29, 2018
I swear all thru the 4 years of Sambo as VP to GEJ,

I can't remember seeing him outside Aso Rock why?

1 Like

Re: Alexx Ekubo & Kenneth Okonkwo Meet With Yemi Osinbajo by husbandsnatcha(f): 12:58pm On Oct 29, 2018
Alex: Sir can i borrow ur daughter 4 a week
Osinbaje: shey abi oyawere ni omo ororo
Alex: but sir, ur daughter has flat nyash nw
Osinbaje : konida fuwe ,omoibo...unhand nw
Alex: sir shut up
Osinbaje: Aaaaaaah! Kilode...u want me 2 make u unfortunate lyk yoruba movie ahh

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alexx Ekubo & Kenneth Okonkwo Meet With Yemi Osinbajo by naijaobi(m): 12:58pm On Oct 29, 2018
What do you think the Vice President @profosinbajo was saying to me, Guess correctly & win

I can see some old men captioning the photo to win a prize. lmaoo grin grin
This question was meant to be answered on his Instagram page..not here.
Re: Alexx Ekubo & Kenneth Okonkwo Meet With Yemi Osinbajo by Biingoo: 12:59pm On Oct 29, 2018
Stupid Kenneth Okonkwo

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

"Dont Be Deceived By Actors Display Of Wealth On Social Media"- Joke Silva / Throwback Photo Of Annie Idibia And Wyclef In 2005 / Former Big Brother Naija Housemates Stun In Warri (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.