Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,225 members, 7,836,096 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:43 PM

Alexx Ekubo & Kenneth Okonkwo Meet With Yemi Osinbajo - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Alexx Ekubo & Kenneth Okonkwo Meet With Yemi Osinbajo (26141 Views)

Bimbo Thomas Pictured With Yemi Osinbajo At An Event / Jaywon Takes Selfie With Yemi Osinbajo / Davido Pictured With Yemi Alade At A Music Event In France (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alexx Ekubo & Kenneth Okonkwo Meet With Yemi Osinbajo by technicallyrich(m): 1:00pm On Oct 29, 2018
Our governor elect,keneth. Oh now i remember he doesnt even have money to purchase the form. So keneth is poor. Poverty is bondage,therefore keneth is still leaving in bondage.
Re: Alexx Ekubo & Kenneth Okonkwo Meet With Yemi Osinbajo by patogist: 1:01pm On Oct 29, 2018
Alex. It's me sir, Nollywood actor
VP. Will you leave me alone am I your mate?
Re: Alexx Ekubo & Kenneth Okonkwo Meet With Yemi Osinbajo by macrokay(m): 1:03pm On Oct 29, 2018
*Adroic Systems Limited* is an Electronic systems manufacturer. The company is currently recruiting registration agents for its Mobile directory service now operating in Lagos. Interested candidates can send their applications by following the links returned after sending the sms *#agent* to *08180000352*(Mobile directory server). Applications will close on October 30th 2018 or when the automated Mobile directory Server stops responding to agent applications. Only the first 1000 applications will be considered. Pls forward this message to family and friends in need of a Job. You might just be helping someone.
Re: Alexx Ekubo & Kenneth Okonkwo Meet With Yemi Osinbajo by blowjob: 1:09pm On Oct 29, 2018
kidap:
Nollywood actor, Alex Ekubo and Kenneth Okonkwo meets with the vice president of nigeria in an event recently in lagos.

Alex took to his page to share this photo with caption saying..

Source: https://gidifeed.com/alex-ekubo-kenneth-okonkwo-meets-with-yemi-osinbajo/
OSI IS LIKE...WATIN DIS RAM, WAN TELL ME.. grin..GOD BLESS AND PROTECT BUHARI..
Re: Alexx Ekubo & Kenneth Okonkwo Meet With Yemi Osinbajo by naijapikin04(m): 1:10pm On Oct 29, 2018
Look at that sychophant called actor lol
Re: Alexx Ekubo & Kenneth Okonkwo Meet With Yemi Osinbajo by Baroba(m): 1:12pm On Oct 29, 2018
partnerbiz4:
Kenneth has lost all shame mehn

See below for data promo

See testimonies too

Lol, Alex looks more like the APC gubernatorial aspirant , you will think Kenneth was his PA.. grin

Mr " Igbos for Buhari in 2019, Buhari For Igbos in 2023".. for his mind, he came out with a clever quote, Ewu wilderness..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alexx Ekubo & Kenneth Okonkwo Meet With Yemi Osinbajo by NwaIgboBoy(m): 1:13pm On Oct 29, 2018
Alex: sir i want to be rich like you
VP: then stop acting and join APC idiot
Alext: ok, thank you sir
VP: comon leave my hand ode

1 Like

Re: Alexx Ekubo & Kenneth Okonkwo Meet With Yemi Osinbajo by slimfit1(m): 1:15pm On Oct 29, 2018
I think APC is being fooled by these actors acting selfish script.
Re: Alexx Ekubo & Kenneth Okonkwo Meet With Yemi Osinbajo by maestroferdi: 1:20pm On Oct 29, 2018
mulante:
Alex: I am always at your service sir.

VPYO: Unhand me immediately young man. Service Kenneth, not me.

Whatever assumptions you make is entirely up to you. cheesy
lol...

You dey craze...
Re: Alexx Ekubo & Kenneth Okonkwo Meet With Yemi Osinbajo by Nobody: 1:21pm On Oct 29, 2018
Did Kenneth still come to beg for nomination form money? Please tell him that Jesus have said no....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alexx Ekubo & Kenneth Okonkwo Meet With Yemi Osinbajo by husbandsnatcha(f): 1:26pm On Oct 29, 2018
NwaIgboBoy:
Alex: sir i want to be rich like you

VP: then stop acting and join APC idiot

Alext: ok, thank you sir

VP: comon leave my hand ode
hahaha
Re: Alexx Ekubo & Kenneth Okonkwo Meet With Yemi Osinbajo by Mankosi: 1:29pm On Oct 29, 2018
FYB:
If Kenneth like let him follow presidency up and down like house fly, nothing for am oo
the guy think say real life and nollywood movies na the same thing.

1 Like

Re: Alexx Ekubo & Kenneth Okonkwo Meet With Yemi Osinbajo by Yabaleftstudent: 1:31pm On Oct 29, 2018
see the way oshinbajo dey look the guy like the way fathers look wen u tell dem u impregnated a girl
Re: Alexx Ekubo & Kenneth Okonkwo Meet With Yemi Osinbajo by eyeview: 1:37pm On Oct 29, 2018
Its obvious Ekubbo held the VPs hand with two fists to buy extra seconds to make an impression.
And its obvious the VP didn't like that.
As for Kenneth Okonkwo, am just ashamed on his behalf.

2 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo & Kenneth Okonkwo Meet With Yemi Osinbajo by Nobody: 1:39pm On Oct 29, 2018
sekembaakesan:
Begibegi Igbo actors!

They are there for food...

They can betray their brothers for food.

Nnamdi Kanu just betrayed his piggies because of Atiku dollars

Igbo amaka
Afonja Ajoka

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alexx Ekubo & Kenneth Okonkwo Meet With Yemi Osinbajo by Deepfreezer(m): 1:42pm On Oct 29, 2018
Kenneth Okonkwo if you like follow the presidency from now till eternity. Councilorship u no go get.
Greedy man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alexx Ekubo & Kenneth Okonkwo Meet With Yemi Osinbajo by Deepfreezer(m): 1:44pm On Oct 29, 2018
Baroba:

Lol, Alex looks more like the APC gubernatorial aspirant , you will think Kenneth was his PA.. grin

Mr " Igbos for Buhari in 2019, Buhari For Igbos in 2023".. for his mind, he came out with a clever quote, Ewu wilderness..
Hahahaha honestly man, the guy can sell off his entire family because of greed.

1 Like

Re: Alexx Ekubo & Kenneth Okonkwo Meet With Yemi Osinbajo by Icon79(m): 2:09pm On Oct 29, 2018
Alex Ekubo: What do you think the Vice President @profosinbajo was saying to me, Guess correctly & win ��

Answer: NOTHING (because the Vice President wasn't saying anything in that pic).

And by the way, keep your "gifts" to yourself.

O pari

1 Like

Re: Alexx Ekubo & Kenneth Okonkwo Meet With Yemi Osinbajo by jaxxy(m): 2:18pm On Oct 29, 2018
Smile4daddy:
I swear all thru the 4 years of Sambo as VP to GEJ,

I can't remember seeing him outside Aso Rock why?

It’s like Sambo has gone into political extinction now. He probably added to the cluelessness of Jonathan back then even tho they still did better off than buhari.

1 Like

Re: Alexx Ekubo & Kenneth Okonkwo Meet With Yemi Osinbajo by kaystick86(m): 2:52pm On Oct 29, 2018
Take it or leave, we all love Yemi Osinbajo but he is working with a very bad principal.

Our pastor is just a VP, He can only take decision when asked to.

1 Like

Re: Alexx Ekubo & Kenneth Okonkwo Meet With Yemi Osinbajo by donqx: 3:59pm On Oct 29, 2018
smiley
Re: Alexx Ekubo & Kenneth Okonkwo Meet With Yemi Osinbajo by jafol(m): 4:15pm On Oct 29, 2018
Ibos n begging , again feom YORUBAS
Re: Alexx Ekubo & Kenneth Okonkwo Meet With Yemi Osinbajo by erickjany: 4:40pm On Oct 29, 2018
FYB:
If Kenneth like let him follow presidency up and down like house fly, nothing for am oo
Kenneth Okonkwo A.k.a (Mr. Wilderness)
Honestly this man lost his respect in entire igbo community after making that hatred speech against his people because of porridge of yam he sold his birth right to Hausa fulani.
At the end of the day Apc booted him out. Shame to him
Re: Alexx Ekubo & Kenneth Okonkwo Meet With Yemi Osinbajo by igwefivestar(m): 7:08pm On Oct 29, 2018
kidap:
Nollywood actor, Alex Ekubo and Kenneth Okonkwo meets with the vice president of nigeria in an event recently in lagos.

Alex took to his page to share this photo with caption saying..

Source: https://gidifeed.com/alex-ekubo-kenneth-okonkwo-meets-with-yemi-osinbajo/
Alex: good evening sir
Osibanjo:what is good about the evening when u are Aticulating?
Re: Alexx Ekubo & Kenneth Okonkwo Meet With Yemi Osinbajo by kechywillz(m): 8:27pm On Oct 29, 2018
Two handsome men from the east

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ugezu: All Ladies Condemn Polygamy. Who Then Are The Ladies Dating Married Men? / BBNaija’s Sheggz Receives N2m, iPhone 14 And Others From Fans (Video) / Can You Beleive This-the World's Most Muscular Man Is A Nigerian.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.