Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,063 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

Why You Need To Hire Me As Your Blog Admin, Online Editor & Article Writer! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Why You Need To Hire Me As Your Blog Admin, Online Editor & Article Writer! (535 Views)

Blog Admin Needed / Serious Blog Admin Needed - Apply Within / URGENT! Serious Blog Admin Needed For Hire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why You Need To Hire Me As Your Blog Admin, Online Editor & Article Writer! by ashantemoore(f): 12:38pm On Oct 29, 2018
As a professional Virtual Assistant and freelance detail-driven and highly experienced writer with more than 7 years of experience developing and producing original content for a variety of publications, I feel confident to offer you my services knowing that my exceptional writing and research skills are what you need because i believe success in the freelance writing world requires a commitment to grammatical excellence, an innate ability to identify and pursue compelling stories and information, an unwavering adherence to all deadlines and individual publication requirements, all of which i possess.

With my expertise in composing innovative content, combined with my commitment to exploring and expanding upon new story ideas, coupled with my exceptional writing and research skills. I am positioned to significantly benefit your brand, online news website/blog and writing team because i can be relied upon to create unique, compelling and informative articles that will be tailored exactly to your needs, relevant to your brand/audience and targeted specifically to appeal to your readership.

With my solid background and experience that includes writing both short and feature-length articles on a variety of subjects such as news, entertainment, lifestyle, relationship, beauty, fashion, culture, travel, business e.t.c, you can be rest assured that the customized contents I will be offering will be of high quality and plagiarism free, as i take time to research, write, rewrite, fact check, proofread and edit all my writings.

With my history of publishing success, along with my commitment to cultivating fruitful relationships to encourage future connections and stimulate article ideas, I am ready to extend my record of writing accomplishments with you.

Highlights of my experience includes…

Publishing newspaper articles for Pointer Newspaper, interviewing public individuals and businesses for high-impact reading material for NTA Ibadan.

Remotely creating comprehensive, fresh content for publications on several online news website while gaining professional training in diverse computer programs to facilitate expansion into new media.

Leveraging strong editorial skills to generate flawless copy upon submission, ensuring expeditious delivery from writing to publication.

Holding a Bachelors Degree in Mass Communication from Bowen University

I believe in my clients getting the very best of their jobs done and i'm readily available for hire today for your article writing tasks as i look forward to your positive response while assuring that my services will fulfill your demands.

To Contact me please, view my profile for details.

Thank you for stopping by

Best regards

Re: Why You Need To Hire Me As Your Blog Admin, Online Editor & Article Writer! by ashantemoore(f): 1:42pm On Oct 30, 2018
I'm still available for hire today for your article writing tasks on your website/blog...

Good afternoon

Re: Why You Need To Hire Me As Your Blog Admin, Online Editor & Article Writer! by Luminee(f): 9:33am On Nov 22, 2018
Can you moderate a Social Network? I moderate @ www.sayitafrica.com a Social Networking Platform covering all 54 member nations of the African Union.

We currently need hands as we grow each day. Sign up and post with the hashtag #KwanzaModerator

(1) (Reply)

Trainee Web Developer Needed / Dreadful Of Bias, Google Blocks Gender-based Pronouns From New Ai Tool / BUY IPTV Best Buyiptv Now From Billing.talentiptv.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.