Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,928 members, 7,817,719 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

Richard Quest Speaks In Church In Kenya, Kenyans Angered Because He's Gay - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Richard Quest Speaks In Church In Kenya, Kenyans Angered Because He's Gay (36812 Views)

Victoria Kimani Reacts To Exclusion Of Kenyans Artists From Lion King / Nigerians Donate Dammy Krane As Burnt Offering But Ghanaians, Kenyans Say No / Kevin Spacey Apologises For Sexual Assault On Anthony Rapp; Reveals He's Gay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Richard Quest Speaks In Church In Kenya, Kenyans Angered Because He's Gay by Ekaka1(m): 7:59pm On Oct 29, 2018
Mouth Gig:
GOD BLESS AND PROTECT BUHARI.
This is actually his fault sad

1 Like

Re: Richard Quest Speaks In Church In Kenya, Kenyans Angered Because He's Gay by SEXYBILLIONAIRE(m): 8:00pm On Oct 29, 2018
when2:

What does he have to say on the pulpit?
he can give his life to christ on the pulpit. he can confess all his sins to your imaginary god on that same pulpit.
african christians make people like us detest christians embarassed

1 Like

Re: Richard Quest Speaks In Church In Kenya, Kenyans Angered Because He's Gay by SEXYBILLIONAIRE(m): 8:00pm On Oct 29, 2018
p
Re: Richard Quest Speaks In Church In Kenya, Kenyans Angered Because He's Gay by nextstep(m): 8:07pm On Oct 29, 2018
Africans always crying more than the bereaved. Is it not King James and co of England that gave you that bible you're quoting?

Apparently it's OK to have crooks, politheifcians, "bankers", on the pulpit... but not a man who likes other men...

The oyinbos whose rituals (erm, I mean religion), Africans are so keen on following - they are moving on. It's not 1818 folks, it's 2018.

1 Like

Re: Richard Quest Speaks In Church In Kenya, Kenyans Angered Because He's Gay by OldBeer: 8:10pm On Oct 29, 2018
emeijeh:
This Richard Quest that I accorded all respect all these years until I found our he is guy.

They even gave him an executive chair in the church.

Thunder faya guy pride!
#gaychardquest
I am very sure Richard is in his house crying because he has lost your respect.

2 Likes

Re: Richard Quest Speaks In Church In Kenya, Kenyans Angered Because He's Gay by payloader(m): 8:10pm On Oct 29, 2018
Abomination that causeth desolation standing in the holy place. What a shame
Re: Richard Quest Speaks In Church In Kenya, Kenyans Angered Because He's Gay by AngelicBeing: 8:10pm On Oct 29, 2018
alBHAGDADI:

An example of how false churches will hand over power to the Antichrist. Gullible people still won't learn to run away from such establishments.
cool
Re: Richard Quest Speaks In Church In Kenya, Kenyans Angered Because He's Gay by Beey(f): 8:13pm On Oct 29, 2018
Well, Richard Quest went to JCC to interview Reverend Cathy Kiuna about her show “Woman without limits”, which he said that he’s been watching.So it’s not like JCC invited him just because he is famous.Besides, Christ said that the healthy don’t need a hospital, only the sick do.So if the church shuts out those we consider sinful, who will take them in? Probably the only issue here was being given the pulpit coz he could have said hi from his seat, otherwise I see no big deal.Before casting stones, we are all sinners who are constantly saved by grace.
Re: Richard Quest Speaks In Church In Kenya, Kenyans Angered Because He's Gay by Beey(f): 8:17pm On Oct 29, 2018
MSRA:
I love Richard and all his antics in his shows, CNN Business Traveller even more than Quest means Business but in the pulpit? I think that's a No No. What's he gonna preach? Can't imagine anyway

But he probably just worshipped there and was given the Mike to say a few words... It's not everyday a CNN super star comes to your church to worship afterall. Overall he's a decent chap.
He actually was there to interview Rev Kathy Kiuna about her show “Woman without Limits”
Re: Richard Quest Speaks In Church In Kenya, Kenyans Angered Because He's Gay by felaismyhero(m): 8:27pm On Oct 29, 2018
emeijeh:
This Richard Quest that I accorded all respect all these years until I found our he is guy.

They even gave him an executive chair in the church.

Thunder faya guy pride!
#gaychardquest
hmmm,you see.you would have still had respect for him till date assuming you never knew he was gay.you know too that his being gay has not affected his reasoning.so why is ur respect for him waning?
Re: Richard Quest Speaks In Church In Kenya, Kenyans Angered Because He's Gay by D1zion: 8:46pm On Oct 29, 2018
What! So quest is gay?
Re: Richard Quest Speaks In Church In Kenya, Kenyans Angered Because He's Gay by Joe88(m): 8:50pm On Oct 29, 2018
IamPlato:

Who The Hell Gives A Platform To abnormals to Speak In Church of Sane people
who are the sane people? Is there any sin greater than the other? Just because he was bold enough to declare that he is gay doesn't mean he is insane! What about the kidnappers, murderers, adulterers, peodophiles, etc who are or may be members of the same church?
Re: Richard Quest Speaks In Church In Kenya, Kenyans Angered Because He's Gay by victorazyvictor(m): 8:54pm On Oct 29, 2018
alBHAGDADI:

An example of how false churches will hand over power to the Antichrist. Gullible people still won't learn to run away from such establishments.

focus is already happening.
Re: Richard Quest Speaks In Church In Kenya, Kenyans Angered Because He's Gay by SmilingMary(m): 8:58pm On Oct 29, 2018
Never knew Richard Quest was gay. Nice guy all the same
Re: Richard Quest Speaks In Church In Kenya, Kenyans Angered Because He's Gay by Ferdinandu(m): 9:09pm On Oct 29, 2018
Nonsense that verse is outdated. Is there any place in the bible that it condemns slavery rather it was always talking about Masters treating their slaves well,or slave obeying their Masters. Can somebody take another human being as slave in this modern age. The law is made for humans not humans made for law.
Re: Richard Quest Speaks In Church In Kenya, Kenyans Angered Because He's Gay by theDEVILisHERE: 9:09pm On Oct 29, 2018
Same people who gave you homosexuality gave you religion
You MUST denounce both
Re: Richard Quest Speaks In Church In Kenya, Kenyans Angered Because He's Gay by fortunechy(m): 9:13pm On Oct 29, 2018
Some fools have abused the church...
Re: Richard Quest Speaks In Church In Kenya, Kenyans Angered Because He's Gay by chiedozie198100: 9:19pm On Oct 29, 2018
JeromeBlack:

At least Richard Quest has achieved far more than you and your generations ever will.
By the way, PLATO WAS GAY!!!

So we should clap for Plato, abi?
Re: Richard Quest Speaks In Church In Kenya, Kenyans Angered Because He's Gay by Hotzone(m): 9:20pm On Oct 29, 2018
josephobaro:
Sometimes I wonder who gives human the power to judge.
Christ didn't come for the righteous but for the unsaved. So him coming to church should be encouraged.
By hearing the word of God he can be delivered.
Moreover, the church is not only for the Saints.
God forgive thunder that's attempting to fire u through your nose
Consider when a grubby fella enters and sit down, chilling in the hallowed dinning room of your dad
Re: Richard Quest Speaks In Church In Kenya, Kenyans Angered Because He's Gay by hibrahim(m): 9:33pm On Oct 29, 2018
josephobaro:
Christ didn't come for the righteous but for the unsaved. So him coming to church should be encouraged.

This one have been brainwashed by 'it doesn't matter pastors'. Christ Jesus gives audience to only repentant sinners. Please read your bible

1 Like

Re: Richard Quest Speaks In Church In Kenya, Kenyans Angered Because He's Gay by papae1(m): 9:39pm On Oct 29, 2018
elChapo1:
so as this guy handsome reach, him dey allow man bore him yansh AND as well use him preek bore another man yansh. Disgusting is really an understatement.

AND btw why do gay men always look skinny?

Its because......... na HIV AIDS dey rush them grin grin grin
Re: Richard Quest Speaks In Church In Kenya, Kenyans Angered Because He's Gay by hibrahim(m): 9:42pm On Oct 29, 2018
SEXYBILLIONAIRE:
i am not a Christian but i thought jesus said he came for the sinners? i thought the church is actually meant for people like thid

The church was meant for repentant sinners not a gathering for sinners. The church is not a den of homosexual, adulterers, murderers, thieves, kidnappers etc ... also notice that all the sinners that encountered Christ repented of their sins e.g. zacheouse the midget, marry Magdalene the prostitute, the prostitute who was nearly lynch by mob and Jesus told all of them never to go back to their sin.
Re: Richard Quest Speaks In Church In Kenya, Kenyans Angered Because He's Gay by hibrahim(m): 9:45pm On Oct 29, 2018
FisifunKododada:
God is also against the eating of SHRIMP. Yet many pastors today climb the 'holy' pulpit after feasting on bowls of shrimp and other assorted sea foods.

Kenyans are hypocrites.

Where was it stated in the bible? Please stop misrepresenting the bible
Re: Richard Quest Speaks In Church In Kenya, Kenyans Angered Because He's Gay by hibrahim(m): 9:48pm On Oct 29, 2018
spartan50:
I don't see any wrong in this.. cos that's why he is God he forgives our sins.. you hypocrites

Did he ask God for forgiveness? You hypocrite
Re: Richard Quest Speaks In Church In Kenya, Kenyans Angered Because He's Gay by 11doubledee: 9:51pm On Oct 29, 2018
josephobaro:
Quite different from when he is given the mic to address or preach from the altar.
Re: Richard Quest Speaks In Church In Kenya, Kenyans Angered Because He's Gay by SEXYBILLIONAIRE(m): 10:34pm On Oct 29, 2018
hibrahim:

The church was meant for repentant sinners not a gathering for sinners. The church is not a den of homosexual, adulterers, murderers, thieves, kidnappers etc ... also notice that all the sinners that encountered Christ repented of their sins e.g. zacheouse the midget, marry Magdalene the prostitute, the prostitute who was nearly lynch by mob and Jesus told all of them never to go back to their sin.
this s senseless. he has t go there first , before you even talk of repenting

1 Like

Re: Richard Quest Speaks In Church In Kenya, Kenyans Angered Because He's Gay by carrascocity(f): 11:25pm On Oct 29, 2018
Mouth Gig:
GOD BLESS AND PROTECT BUHARI.

Re: Richard Quest Speaks In Church In Kenya, Kenyans Angered Because He's Gay by Chuxz311(m): 11:28pm On Oct 29, 2018
IamPlato:

Who The Hell Gives A Platform To abnormals to Speak In Church of Sane people

I guess the church peeps ain't sane after all
Re: Richard Quest Speaks In Church In Kenya, Kenyans Angered Because He's Gay by FisifunKododada: 12:20am On Oct 30, 2018
hibrahim:

Where was it stated in the bible? Please stop misrepresenting the bible

Most of you don't even know the bible you carry for head like gala:

Leviticus 11:9-12 King James Version (KJV)
9 These shall ye eat of all that are in the waters: whatsoever hath fins and scales in the waters, in the seas, and in the rivers, them shall ye eat.

10 And all that have not fins and scales in the seas, and in the rivers, of all that move in the waters, and of any living thing which is in the waters, they shall be an abomination unto you:

11 They shall be even an abomination unto you; ye shall not eat of their flesh, but ye shall have their carcases in abomination.

12 Whatsoever hath no fins nor scales in the waters, that shall be an abomination unto you.

1 Like

Re: Richard Quest Speaks In Church In Kenya, Kenyans Angered Because He's Gay by Nobody: 12:49am On Oct 30, 2018
Mark 12 :28 - 31

28 One of the teachers of the law came and heard them debating. Noticing that Jesus had given them a good answer, he asked him, “Of all the commandments, which is the most important?”

29 “The most important one,” answered Jesus, “is this: ‘Hear, O Israel: The Lord our God, the Lord is one.

30 Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength.

31 The second is this: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself. There is no commandment greater than these

Although i cant say i support him being on the pulpit but if we can truly follow what Jesus said here.. The world as we know it will be a gazillion times better.
Re: Richard Quest Speaks In Church In Kenya, Kenyans Angered Because He's Gay by RedboneSmith(m): 6:44am On Oct 30, 2018
If this makes you mad you are not a Christian. You are just like the Pharisees who were mad because Jesus mingled freely with "sinners".

Look at them quoting Leviticus: "A man shall not lie with a man..." Did the bishops invite Mr Quest to lie with him?

Oh by the way, the same Leviticus forbids you to shave your beards. I don't see Christians tweeting angrily against clean-shaven bishops. Bunch of cherry-picking pinheads.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Reekado Banks Fires Temi Solomon, His Brother As Manager, Explains Why / Annie And 2face Idibia Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary With Dance Video. / Adekunle Gold: "I Wrote Orente For Simi"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.