Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,833 members, 7,817,444 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

Yoruba Youths Warn Tinubu Against Supporting Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba Youths Warn Tinubu Against Supporting Buhari (1174 Views)

Relocate Katsina Airport Project And Risk 2027, Katsina Elders Warn Tinubu / Joe Abah Cautions Tinubu Against Appointing FCT Indigene As Minister Of FCT / Niger Coup Plotters Warn Tinubu & ECOWAS Leaders Against Sending Army To Niger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yoruba Youths Warn Tinubu Against Supporting Buhari by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:02pm On Oct 29, 2018
Yoruba Youths Warn Tinubu Against Supporting Buhari
Hammed said the position of former President Olusegun Obasanjo that Tinubu did not hold any post within the APC was justifiable, saying Buhari had written the Independent National Electoral Commission to state that he was the national leader of the APC.
BY PUNCH NEWSPAPER OCT 29, 2018

The statement said, "The fact that President Muhammadu Buhari deliberately wrote INEC to affirm his position as the APC national leader vindicates the former President Obasanjo who had sometimes challenged the former Lagos State governor, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu to state his roles in the APC as the national leader of the party."

"Constitutionally, APC has no reasonable provision for him (Tinubu) in the party and he has been used and dumped."

"It would have been better and respectable, provided Mr Buhari did not write to INEC or talk about the issue. The letter he wrote to the electoral umpire to attest that he is the party's national leader was aimed at ridiculing Tinubu."

"Yoruba people understand body language more than any other tribe in Nigeria. There is no sense in staying with people who do not appreciate your presence or feel your impact. The YYSA implores Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu to think twice before supporting Buhari's re-election bid. There is no difference between someone who steals your property and someone who shows no gratitude for all the favour rendered to him."

A group of Yoruba youths known as the Yoruba Youth Socio-cultural Association has warned Asiwaju Bola Tinubu against supporting President Muhammadu Buhari reelection in 2019.

The President of the YYSA, Mr Olalekan Hammed, made the position of the group known in a statement made available to our correspondent in Osogbo on Sunday.

He said it had become obvious that the All Progressives Congress and Buhari did not value the contributions of Tinubu towards the party and the emergence of Buhari as the President in 2015.

http://saharareporters.com/2018/10/29/yoruba-youth-warn-tinubu-against-supporting-buhari

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Youths Warn Tinubu Against Supporting Buhari by Tonymexes: 1:23pm On Oct 29, 2018
Lol
Re: Yoruba Youths Warn Tinubu Against Supporting Buhari by ShameOnAPC: 1:27pm On Oct 29, 2018
Ojuyobo( bugle eyes) grin

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Youths Warn Tinubu Against Supporting Buhari by IamAtikulate: 1:30pm On Oct 29, 2018
I used to think all yoruba moslems are enemies of state and cursed. I apologize.

So the dullard wrote letter to INEC? I pity Tinubu and his APC yoruba moslems if Buhari wins again.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Youths Warn Tinubu Against Supporting Buhari by chuksville(m): 1:32pm On Oct 29, 2018
APC is in trouble... Shhhh... you don't need to tell them. They already know!

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Youths Warn Tinubu Against Supporting Buhari by Nemesis001: 1:36pm On Oct 29, 2018
I'm happy that a lot of my educated Yoruba friends have decided to take their destinies in their hands. grin

Say No to the lifeless man.

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Youths Warn Tinubu Against Supporting Buhari by REDshouse(m): 2:59pm On Oct 29, 2018
Nemesis001:
I'm happy that a lot of my educated Yoruba friends have decided to take their destinies in their hands. grin

ode oshi
Re: Yoruba Youths Warn Tinubu Against Supporting Buhari by NaijaRoyalty(m): 3:02pm On Oct 29, 2018
The bitter truth APC agents don't want to believe is that, everyone on the street are tired of Buhari hardship .

They want Buhari out even before 2019 election .

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Youths Warn Tinubu Against Supporting Buhari by Nobody: 3:02pm On Oct 29, 2018
Have you heard Tinubu say a word or make a comment on electing buhari for second term?

The same comment he made to Ambode, he would make to buhari..... "LETS THE PEOPLE DECIDE"

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Youths Warn Tinubu Against Supporting Buhari by orisa37: 3:31pm On Oct 29, 2018
Tinubu and Fashola should both tell Buhari to boldly STEP ASIDE NOW FOR Osinbajo/ELRUFAI.
Osinbajo can tame the Demon in El Rufai.
The Youths everywhere will love it. Buhari himself will love it. And Nigerians everywhere will vote the EXPERIMENT.
Re: Yoruba Youths Warn Tinubu Against Supporting Buhari by KanwuliaExtra: 3:37pm On Oct 29, 2018
Sooooooooo, what other choices does TINUBU have? grin

Abi dem nor know say Tinubu wan be president of Nigeria after Buhari?

Dem go use TINUBU DUMP AM KE!
Payback for what OBJ did to ATIKU in 2007, when he installed a half-dead Yaradua to rule for only 2 years! cheesy

These Yoruba pipo nefa see anything yet o! grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Youths Warn Tinubu Against Supporting Buhari by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:09pm On Oct 29, 2018
IamAtikulate:

I used to think all yoruba moslems are enemies of state and cursed. I apologize.

So the dullard wrote letter to INEC? I pity Tinubu and his APC yoruba moslems if Buhari wins again.

Are the Yoruba Youth only made up of Muslims? undecided
Re: Yoruba Youths Warn Tinubu Against Supporting Buhari by Olatunji1929: 10:21pm On Oct 29, 2018
REDshouse:
ode oshi
dindinrin n din robo oponu

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Youths Warn Tinubu Against Supporting Buhari by futurism: 10:37pm On Oct 29, 2018
REDshouse:
ode oshi
P

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Youths Warn Tinubu Against Supporting Buhari by Racoon(m): 10:59pm On Oct 29, 2018
"It would have been better and respectable, provided Mr Buhari did not write to INEC or talk about the issue. The letter he wrote to the electoral umpire to attest that he is the party's national leader was aimed at ridiculing Tinubu."

Tinubu greed is gonna be his greatest undoing.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Youths Warn Tinubu Against Supporting Buhari by Ganzagangan: 11:05pm On Oct 29, 2018
Yannnmmirrilaria infected Yoruba youths these are.
Up yannnmmirrin.
Re: Yoruba Youths Warn Tinubu Against Supporting Buhari by LamidiCownu: 1:20am On Oct 30, 2018
Lol...
Yoruba youths indeed.
PMB/PYO till 2023 !!!!
May shonponno destroy the destiny of any bastard akotileta who would remove ileke from Prof's waist to put on another person's waist...
Re: Yoruba Youths Warn Tinubu Against Supporting Buhari by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:25pm On Oct 30, 2018
chuksville:

APC is in trouble...
Shhhh... you don't need to tell them.
They already know!

There may be trouble ahead! shocked
Re: Yoruba Youths Warn Tinubu Against Supporting Buhari by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:34pm On Oct 31, 2018
Nemesis001:

Is it only the educated that vote for the right candidates? undecided

(1) (Reply)

Fake News- See The Moment Daily Post Nigeria Said PDP Is Leading In Kwara / Okowa's Secretary To Buy Car For Lady Who Videotaped Little Success Adegor / Akpabio Talks About APC Dumping And Returns PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.