Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,257 members, 7,829,504 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:12 AM

Jarule Responds After 50cent Bought 200seats To His Concert So They Can Be Empty - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jarule Responds After 50cent Bought 200seats To His Concert So They Can Be Empty (5299 Views)

Bella Shmurda Responds After LASU Begged Him To Return To The School / Jarule Poses With A 107-Year-Old Only Survivor Of Black Wallstreet (Photo) / Sex With Mother & Daughter: Naira Marley Responds After He Was Criticised (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jarule Responds After 50cent Bought 200seats To His Concert So They Can Be Empty by foxnaija247: 2:14pm On Oct 29, 2018
Ja Rule doesn't appear to be bothered by 50 Cent's latest move in their ongoing feud as he finds it amusing and has responded with a series of hilarious social media posts.

Few days ago, 50 Cent claimed he had bought 200 tickets, $15 each, at a total of about $3,000, for the fellow rapper's upcoming show, so Ja Rule would be performing to a front row section of empty seats at the gig.

Commenting under the post, 50 said: "I just bought 200 seats in the front so they can be empty. LOL." He also posted a photoshopped image depicting himself sitting in an empty concert venue.

Ja Rule has responded with a series of Photoshopped images showing 50 Cent as a woman and repurposing 50's social media catchphrase to imply the rapper has sex with men and trans women.

See the posts below.

https://www.foxnaija.com/2018/10/ja-rule-responds-after-50-cent-claims.html

Re: Jarule Responds After 50cent Bought 200seats To His Concert So They Can Be Empty by Nobody: 2:50pm On Oct 29, 2018
Publicity stunts for these two mofos.

Jah rules career is dead so he definitely needs a beef with a top hip hop artist to revive his dead career.

Fifty on the other hand is a dead as$ wan.ker who feeds off beefs like a daily bread. Rozay, Mayweather, to mention but a few.

Till these niggas goes the old ways of settling beefs with drive-by and gang banging.. Ain't taking them serious. angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jarule Responds After 50cent Bought 200seats To His Concert So They Can Be Empty by chiommy123(f): 2:57pm On Oct 29, 2018
But jah rule get bad mouth oh imagine that pix na
Re: Jarule Responds After 50cent Bought 200seats To His Concert So They Can Be Empty by foxnaija247: 3:00pm On Oct 29, 2018
krattoss:
Publicity stunts for these two mofos.

Jah rules career is dead so he definitely needs a beef with a top hip hop artist to revive his dead career.

Fifty on the other hand is a dead as$ self-servicer who feeds off beefs like a daily bread. Rozay, Mayweather, to mention but a few.

Till these niggas goes the old ways of settling beefs with drive-by and gang banging.. Ain't taking them serious. angry

What marvels me is the time he took out to photoshop that
Re: Jarule Responds After 50cent Bought 200seats To His Concert So They Can Be Empty by foxnaija247: 3:01pm On Oct 29, 2018
chiommy123:
But jah rule get bad mouth oh imagine that pix na

Lol
Re: Jarule Responds After 50cent Bought 200seats To His Concert So They Can Be Empty by Immaculatesnow(m): 3:38pm On Oct 29, 2018
grin these two guys a funny tongue what I see here, is a clear case of two dudes who both miss managed their income, and are now a shell of their formal selfs

I want a verified Nigerian AdSense to buy
Re: Jarule Responds After 50cent Bought 200seats To His Concert So They Can Be Empty by Mankosi: 4:06pm On Oct 29, 2018
It's like 50 cents new job is to diss people online... that's childish..
Re: Jarule Responds After 50cent Bought 200seats To His Concert So They Can Be Empty by Auladimeji1: 4:46pm On Oct 29, 2018
Mankosi:
It's like 50 cents new job is to diss people online... that's childish..
That's what hate can cause

Re: Jarule Responds After 50cent Bought 200seats To His Concert So They Can Be Empty by jerryunit48: 6:13pm On Oct 29, 2018
Quit it fifty
Re: Jarule Responds After 50cent Bought 200seats To His Concert So They Can Be Empty by Justbeingreal(m): 8:02pm On Oct 29, 2018
Lol!

Back then we enjoyed these men beeF tho it was lite. Hip hop was on fire then.

After PAC n biggie beef 50 n ja is the next top beef in the industry.

1 Like

Re: Jarule Responds After 50cent Bought 200seats To His Concert So They Can Be Empty by Nobody: 8:59pm On Oct 29, 2018
Damn, 50 is a wicked nigga
Re: Jarule Responds After 50cent Bought 200seats To His Concert So They Can Be Empty by HarunaWest(m): 10:04pm On Oct 29, 2018
Justbeingreal:
Lol!

Back then we enjoyed these men beeF tho it was lite. Hip hop was on fire then.

After PAC n biggie beef 50 n ja is the next top beef in the industry.
Wrong..Read about JayZ and Nas Beef....Listen To Takeover and Ether.

2 Likes

Re: Jarule Responds After 50cent Bought 200seats To His Concert So They Can Be Empty by Nobody: 10:54pm On Oct 29, 2018
Ja Rule still dey rap?
Re: Jarule Responds After 50cent Bought 200seats To His Concert So They Can Be Empty by Mr7gWIRELESS: 11:09pm On Oct 29, 2018
HarunaWest:

correct guy. Man wey sabi
Re: Jarule Responds After 50cent Bought 200seats To His Concert So They Can Be Empty by SarkinYarki: 11:24pm On Oct 29, 2018
Immaculatesnow:
grin these two guys a funny tongue what I see here, is a clear case of two dudes who both miss managed their income, and are now a shell of their formal selfs

I want a verified Nigerian AdSense to buy

50 mismanaged what? You don't know what you are saying
Re: Jarule Responds After 50cent Bought 200seats To His Concert So They Can Be Empty by Olibboy: 12:33am On Oct 30, 2018
Thank you @ delaniblog.com.ng for the giveaway! Join the group via https:///CUWOIYPUI4m8Mjtfh0LIQn

1 Like

Re: Jarule Responds After 50cent Bought 200seats To His Concert So They Can Be Empty by Smily202(m): 7:50am On Oct 30, 2018
This guys should go to studio and release a diss track that's how beef work.

This reminds me of How Eminem ended MGK career that just started with KillShot diss track.

1 Like

Re: Jarule Responds After 50cent Bought 200seats To His Concert So They Can Be Empty by Justbeingreal(m): 8:06am On Oct 30, 2018
HarunaWest:

G I am a hip hop head when I said PAC n biggie n 50 n ja those beef involved blood people got killed cuz of that beef death row vs bad boy Gunit vs murder inc.... That's why I categories them together hip hop has lots of beef list jay n nas was just lyrical they even went head to head in a freestyle battle. But the ones I mentioned was both on the mic and the streets.

1 Like

Re: Jarule Responds After 50cent Bought 200seats To His Concert So They Can Be Empty by OneCorner: 10:05am On Oct 30, 2018
50cent is still the fakest nigga in d rap industry.

1 Like

Re: Jarule Responds After 50cent Bought 200seats To His Concert So They Can Be Empty by Teaser4(m): 11:20am On Oct 30, 2018
the thing pain am....

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Against All Odds!!! Lovers Weds On Hospital Bed At University Teaching Hospital / DNA Confirms Hakeem From ‘empire’ Is Jay-z’s Son / PHOTOS: T0pless Heidi Klum (Seal's wife) Receiving Massage from Bodyguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.