Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,127 members, 7,825,531 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

President Buhari Receives Julie Payette, The Governor General Of Canada - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Receives Julie Payette, The Governor General Of Canada (22419 Views)

Ambode: From Governor-General To Political Orphan - By Temidayo Akinsuyi / Canadian Governor General, Explains Why Nigeria Must Own Comm Satellite / Governor General Of Canada , Rt. Hon Julie Payette Arrives Lagos State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Buhari Receives Julie Payette, The Governor General Of Canada by MrNollyzone: 2:30pm On Oct 29, 2018
President Buhari today received the Governor General Of Canada, Julie Payette.

Ms Payette was received at the courtyard of the Presidential Villa in Abuja, alongside officials in her entourage. She is scheduled to address journalists after the meeting with President Buhari. Thereafter, she will deliver a lecture at the National Space Research and Development Centre Agency.

Source: https://www.dailynaija.com/post/photos-president-buhari-receives-the-governor-general-of-canada-julie-payette

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: President Buhari Receives Julie Payette, The Governor General Of Canada by ShameOnAPC: 2:33pm On Oct 29, 2018
BMC see this as an achievement

& other zombies attacking responsible people on this thread.

See how that lifeless thing of Daura finds it difficult to communicate with Julie Payette

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: President Buhari Receives Julie Payette, The Governor General Of Canada by Speedyconnect15: 2:39pm On Oct 29, 2018
I wonder why they are laughing.

Just wonder.

Limited data offer below with testimonies.
Re: President Buhari Receives Julie Payette, The Governor General Of Canada by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:42pm On Oct 29, 2018
Welcome Governor Julie....

Just take a look at our handsome bobo of a President looking all classy and lovely!

We will forever love you sir!
wink

56 Likes 10 Shares

Re: President Buhari Receives Julie Payette, The Governor General Of Canada by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:43pm On Oct 29, 2018
Speedyconnect15:

Just wonder.
damola1:
Fool...keep laughing she came to steal more of our talent...

N
Keep wondering , since laughter and happiness is a sad thing to you all!
They cringed and develop instant headache seeing any good thing from the FG, una just dey start!
Wailing zombies!

29 Likes 8 Shares

Re: President Buhari Receives Julie Payette, The Governor General Of Canada by damola1: 3:43pm On Oct 29, 2018
Fool...keep laughing ...she came to steal more of our talent...

Canada sat down and said among other things what made America great?

The damn visa lottery... but can we make it better we don’t want mad people.. all our doctors nurses lawyers engineers have finished migrating...

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Receives Julie Payette, The Governor General Of Canada by fukushaki(m): 3:44pm On Oct 29, 2018
Buhari No level. I hope Buhari Media Cows won't start campaigning with these oooo

7 Likes

Re: President Buhari Receives Julie Payette, The Governor General Of Canada by wiloy2k8(m): 3:44pm On Oct 29, 2018
lol

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Receives Julie Payette, The Governor General Of Canada by Nobody: 3:44pm On Oct 29, 2018
There is one thing I've observed. I may be right or I may be wrong but it is an observation. Buhari may be hated by Nigerians (his fellow countrymen) but he seems or appears to be loved or do I say admired by foreigners. His first tenure has witnessed a lot of rapport among foreign leaders. He has visited many and many have visited him.

Well, a certain holy book says that a prophet has no honor in his own home. Nigerians hate him....but somehow, he keeps soaring.

39 Likes 9 Shares

Re: President Buhari Receives Julie Payette, The Governor General Of Canada by chiedu7: 3:44pm On Oct 29, 2018
This lifeless man make e no go disgrace us oh!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Receives Julie Payette, The Governor General Of Canada by Princedapace(m): 3:44pm On Oct 29, 2018
Something for them to brag about..

Any ways, if u are interested in learning how to earn money online, kindly check out my profile and read my thread on how I make money online.

Freelancing is growing all over the world. It remains one of the best ways to earn side or full time income. To do well as a freelancer, u must learn competitive skill, learn to brand your self, package your brand and send out compelling proposals..
Well, I can teach u all these if u are interested.. Check my profile and read my thread on freelancing..
Re: President Buhari Receives Julie Payette, The Governor General Of Canada by leo047: 3:44pm On Oct 29, 2018
Buhari seems confuse....trying to explain the economy of Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Receives Julie Payette, The Governor General Of Canada by Mankosi: 3:45pm On Oct 29, 2018
K
Re: President Buhari Receives Julie Payette, The Governor General Of Canada by Omoboricash(m): 3:45pm On Oct 29, 2018
in kanu's voice this is not Bugatti but Jibril from Sudan. Kanu so dumbed to have even mentioned such thing.

6 Likes

Re: President Buhari Receives Julie Payette, The Governor General Of Canada by BruncleZuma: 3:45pm On Oct 29, 2018
grin grin grin grin
Re: President Buhari Receives Julie Payette, The Governor General Of Canada by joenor(m): 3:45pm On Oct 29, 2018
She as she small like low voltage, bside PMB give her the whole Niaja, while she gv PMB small paper. cry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Receives Julie Payette, The Governor General Of Canada by FunkyAlhaji2015: 3:46pm On Oct 29, 2018
This woman is so small, Baba should have sent Osibanjo.
Re: President Buhari Receives Julie Payette, The Governor General Of Canada by Ndkings1(m): 3:46pm On Oct 29, 2018
Please I need to relocate to Canada.... Any help madam?
Re: President Buhari Receives Julie Payette, The Governor General Of Canada by AdesegunSanni89: 3:46pm On Oct 29, 2018
Chai see as Baba Buhari fresh, God bless you sir. SAI Buhari till 2023

10 Likes 6 Shares

Re: President Buhari Receives Julie Payette, The Governor General Of Canada by Thinkfree(m): 3:46pm On Oct 29, 2018
Atikulooters will not find this funy

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: President Buhari Receives Julie Payette, The Governor General Of Canada by killuminati(m): 3:46pm On Oct 29, 2018
shocked

Hey Baba you too much o (you too much)
You give us indomie, (You too much)
Indomie sweet well well (indomiee)
Indomie good well well (you too much)

grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Receives Julie Payette, The Governor General Of Canada by sureheaven(m): 3:47pm On Oct 29, 2018
God bless PMB
God bless Nigeria
Sai baba till 2023

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: President Buhari Receives Julie Payette, The Governor General Of Canada by Ayoswit(f): 3:47pm On Oct 29, 2018
K
Re: President Buhari Receives Julie Payette, The Governor General Of Canada by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:48pm On Oct 29, 2018
MasterRahl:
There is one thing I've observed. I may be right or I may be wrong but it is an observation. Buhari may be hated by Nigerians (his fellow countrymen) but he seems or appears to be loved or do I say admired by foreigners. His first tenure has witnessed a lot of rapport among foreign leaders. He has visited many and many have visited him.

Well, a certain holy book says that a prophet has no honor in his own home. Nigerians hate him....but somehow, he keeps soaring.
Na so d tin be.....
It is only criminals and thieves that hate him tho

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: President Buhari Receives Julie Payette, The Governor General Of Canada by Nobody: 3:49pm On Oct 29, 2018
post=72509677:

Na so d tin be.....
It is only criminals and thieves that hate him tho
Abi

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Receives Julie Payette, The Governor General Of Canada by bloomstar: 3:49pm On Oct 29, 2018
Shebi he is ready to receive the Shiite group
Re: President Buhari Receives Julie Payette, The Governor General Of Canada by Back1lane: 3:49pm On Oct 29, 2018
Speedyconnect15:

Just wonder.

Limited data offer below with testimonies.

Hate kill you there !
Hate filled Igbo bigots everywhere on NL.
No surprise sha Na hate business they fetch Seun money now.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: President Buhari Receives Julie Payette, The Governor General Of Canada by yeyeboi(m): 3:50pm On Oct 29, 2018
Ok

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Agboola: INEC Gave Me Certificate Of Return But Speaker Refused To Swear Me In / Sanusi: Buhari Should Be Impeached For Spending Millions Of Dollars On Subsidy / FG Warns US, Others Against Unguarded Utterances

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.