Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,764 members, 7,824,203 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:30 AM

Governor General Of Canada , Rt. Hon Julie Payette Arrives Lagos State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor General Of Canada , Rt. Hon Julie Payette Arrives Lagos State (14655 Views)

Ambode: From Governor-General To Political Orphan - By Temidayo Akinsuyi / Canadian Governor General, Explains Why Nigeria Must Own Comm Satellite / President Buhari Receives Julie Payette, The Governor General Of Canada (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Governor General Of Canada , Rt. Hon Julie Payette Arrives Lagos State by GidifeedNews: 12:10pm On Oct 30, 2018
The Governor of Lagos State, Governor Akinwunmi Ambode welcomes the arriver of Rt. Hon Julie Payette who is the Governor General and Commander In Chief Of Canada to lagos.

See photo below...

Source: https://www.dailynaija.com/post/commander-in-chief-of-canada-rt-hon-julie-payette-arrives-lagos-state

3 Likes

Re: Governor General Of Canada , Rt. Hon Julie Payette Arrives Lagos State by bigkahuna704(m): 12:11pm On Oct 30, 2018
SEEN
Re: Governor General Of Canada , Rt. Hon Julie Payette Arrives Lagos State by MrPolitics: 12:15pm On Oct 30, 2018
She's not the commander in chief. She's the queen's representative. I believe the Canadian PM has higher powers

19 Likes

Re: Governor General Of Canada , Rt. Hon Julie Payette Arrives Lagos State by bigtt76(f): 12:21pm On Oct 30, 2018
Each time I see Ambode ...I remember that his World Press Conference of 'He's unfit to be governor' .....which was similar to Orubebe's 'We will not take it' debacle cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Governor General Of Canada , Rt. Hon Julie Payette Arrives Lagos State by Mynd44: 12:34pm On Oct 30, 2018
She is not carrying her bag by herself

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Governor General Of Canada , Rt. Hon Julie Payette Arrives Lagos State by hisexcellency34: 12:35pm On Oct 30, 2018
Keep deceiving yourself. The same way they called Ambode Governor- General and yet he is now a political orphan with no second term

2 Likes

Re: Governor General Of Canada , Rt. Hon Julie Payette Arrives Lagos State by bantudra: 12:36pm On Oct 30, 2018
americans call them kanuks....
Re: Governor General Of Canada , Rt. Hon Julie Payette Arrives Lagos State by SaintHilary(m): 12:36pm On Oct 30, 2018
Who dey gv Ambode all dis suites wey dey mk am b like him won buss
Re: Governor General Of Canada , Rt. Hon Julie Payette Arrives Lagos State by 9jvirgin(m): 12:36pm On Oct 30, 2018
Buhari I know, Buhari all the way.

All looters were forced out of APC and never again shall the looters have their way into our national treasury.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor General Of Canada , Rt. Hon Julie Payette Arrives Lagos State by Nobody: 12:36pm On Oct 30, 2018
Ok
Re: Governor General Of Canada , Rt. Hon Julie Payette Arrives Lagos State by nepapole(m): 12:38pm On Oct 30, 2018
I am jus thinking of how to emigrate to Canada.
Re: Governor General Of Canada , Rt. Hon Julie Payette Arrives Lagos State by HORLADSTAR(m): 12:40pm On Oct 30, 2018
oboy. See pretty mama
Re: Governor General Of Canada , Rt. Hon Julie Payette Arrives Lagos State by isahsalee: 12:40pm On Oct 30, 2018
Not a Nigerian thing as we always believes, a white security man carrying bag for her or someone else, hmmm
Re: Governor General Of Canada , Rt. Hon Julie Payette Arrives Lagos State by Mizwisdom(f): 12:42pm On Oct 30, 2018
Canada is a forward society where women can actualize their full potential unlike Nigeria where tradition and culture is manipulated to keep women in their bedrooms and kitchens

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor General Of Canada , Rt. Hon Julie Payette Arrives Lagos State by SaintHilary(m): 12:43pm On Oct 30, 2018
nepapole:
I am jus thinking of how to emigrate to Canada.
You're not alone my broda cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Governor General Of Canada , Rt. Hon Julie Payette Arrives Lagos State by carammel(f): 12:44pm On Oct 30, 2018
Governor general as in head of all governors in Canada?
Re: Governor General Of Canada , Rt. Hon Julie Payette Arrives Lagos State by peculiar111(f): 12:47pm On Oct 30, 2018
welcome sir.....sir can u be our president. and let our dear president represent u in yur country for a while.........??
Re: Governor General Of Canada , Rt. Hon Julie Payette Arrives Lagos State by Olayinka777(m): 12:47pm On Oct 30, 2018
Something funny happened yesterday while watching her visit to Aso rock on TVC.
The cloth she wore visibly showed her nipples while she was meeting the president,by the time she was shown again giving a speech she had already being given a scarf which she used around her shoulders.
Re: Governor General Of Canada , Rt. Hon Julie Payette Arrives Lagos State by Lanre4uonly(m): 12:48pm On Oct 30, 2018
That's nice.
Re: Governor General Of Canada , Rt. Hon Julie Payette Arrives Lagos State by DonFreshmoney(m): 12:48pm On Oct 30, 2018
We heading Cannyway soon...

Bleep Buhari
Bleep this Zoo
Bleep BMC Zombies
Bleep APC
Bleep Flat-inos
Re: Governor General Of Canada , Rt. Hon Julie Payette Arrives Lagos State by Iseedfuture(m): 12:49pm On Oct 30, 2018
Hello famz.
Please, I need a driving job. I'm a good driver with over 8years experience.
I also have a good mechanical knowledge.
Please, reach me with 08129352242.
I'M IN LAGOS.
Re: Governor General Of Canada , Rt. Hon Julie Payette Arrives Lagos State by haryorbarmie83(m): 12:49pm On Oct 30, 2018
The logo on the plane. When will my country have one.

1 Like

Re: Governor General Of Canada , Rt. Hon Julie Payette Arrives Lagos State by Carlyscales: 12:50pm On Oct 30, 2018
Mynd44:
She is not carrying her bag by herself
How did u arrive at that

Every bag or box na her personal belonging abi?

1 Like

Re: Governor General Of Canada , Rt. Hon Julie Payette Arrives Lagos State by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 12:51pm On Oct 30, 2018
Nice one. Meanwhile for those with dstvs on access and family package,with active Sub,check my last topic to get compact sports
Re: Governor General Of Canada , Rt. Hon Julie Payette Arrives Lagos State by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:51pm On Oct 30, 2018
OP

Please she is the Governor-General not commander in chief!

Her Majesty, Queen Elizabeth II is the Head of State and Commander-in-Chief of Canada.

Thank you

2 Likes

Re: Governor General Of Canada , Rt. Hon Julie Payette Arrives Lagos State by KanwuliaExtra: 12:52pm On Oct 30, 2018
Women going places except in Nigeria under lifelessness. grin

1 Like

Re: Governor General Of Canada , Rt. Hon Julie Payette Arrives Lagos State by utenwuson: 12:55pm On Oct 30, 2018
Ambode just Dr somehow...... Them just humble this man......
Re: Governor General Of Canada , Rt. Hon Julie Payette Arrives Lagos State by DoTheNeedful: 12:57pm On Oct 30, 2018
MrPolitics:
She's not the commander in chief. She's the queen's representative. I believe the Canadian PM has higher powers

True just as Nnamdi Azikkwe had no powers in the first republic. Tafawa Balewa as the PM had the real executive powers.
Re: Governor General Of Canada , Rt. Hon Julie Payette Arrives Lagos State by WHOcarex: 1:05pm On Oct 30, 2018
Abeg, she should take me along with her back to Canada as a souvenir
Re: Governor General Of Canada , Rt. Hon Julie Payette Arrives Lagos State by ipobarethieves: 1:07pm On Oct 30, 2018
sad with filthy outgoing gov

(1) (2) (Reply)

Senator Ademola Adeleke has been declared Governor of Osun State by Wikipedia. / Supreme Court Affirms Okowa, Sani Bello And Ishaku's Elections / No Governor Has Denied Collecting Money From NDDC’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.