Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,952 members, 7,814,233 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:32 AM

Jealous Lady Cuts Her Husband’s joystick Over Infidelity . - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Jealous Lady Cuts Her Husband’s joystick Over Infidelity . (399 Views)

Vietnamese Wife Hacks Off Husband's Joystick After Spying On Him With His Niece / Zimbabwean Woman Jailed For Bewitching Her Husband’s Joystick / Zimbabwean Woman Burns Her Husband's Joystick Over Infidelity (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jealous Lady Cuts Her Husband’s joystick Over Infidelity . by Mcoutureankara(f): 3:06pm On Oct 29, 2018
Jealous lady cuts her husband’s penis over infidelity .

A jealous Ugandan wife in Mukono, has been arrested for cutting off her husband's genitals with a kitchen knife after suspecting he was cheating on her.

Rehema Kabayana,24, was convinced that her husband Anthony Sekawa,28, was having an affair with another woman in the neighborhood.

According to the Police, Kabayana waited for her husband to fall asleep and she cut off his penis from its base using a four- inch knife. Sekawa has been transferred to a hospital in Kampala where he is receiving treatment.

“I discovered that he was secretly going out and flirting with other girls at different bars. This made me very angry. I was full of anger inside and couldn’t relax,” the wife told the police.

The couple have long battled over his womanising – she had demanded he cease contact with any other women, including not talking to them, answering their calls or even smiling at them. She told police he had failed to do so.

Source;
http://diamondzblog.com.ng/2018/10/29/17147/

cc Lalasticlala

Re: Jealous Lady Cuts Her Husband’s joystick Over Infidelity . by uzoormah(m): 3:10pm On Oct 29, 2018
I go just Dey allow woman cut off my Joystick she die well
Re: Jealous Lady Cuts Her Husband’s joystick Over Infidelity . by Silentscreamer(f): 3:15pm On Oct 29, 2018
I wonder why some people get married or go into a serious relationship if they cant stay faithful to their partners. See what this one has brought upon himself.
Re: Jealous Lady Cuts Her Husband’s joystick Over Infidelity . by LeHMaR(m): 3:29pm On Oct 29, 2018
Silentscreamer:
I wonder why some people get married or go into a serious relationship if they cant stay faithful to their partners. See what this one has brought upon himself.
So, What do you suggest should be done to a cheating wife??....
As clearly divorce to you isn't the best solution...

(1) (Reply)

Parents Protect 15-year-old Who Allegedly Killed Brother / Taxify Driver That Was Tortured By SARS Vindicated / Woman Laments As Snake Given To Her By Native Doctor To Make Her Rich

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.