Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,274 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:22 AM

Doctors In The House,please HELP - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Doctors In The House,please HELP (485 Views)

Salaries Of Medical Doctors In Nigeria / FG To Ban Private Practice By Doctors In Public Service / Sick Man Dies After Being Delayed By Striking Doctors In Imo State. Graphic PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Doctors In The House,please HELP by inthack: 3:43pm On Oct 29, 2018
Hello nairalanders...

Please how do I stop a constant urination? Is there any effective drugs.

Sometimes I pee 5times within 1hr.

Please note, I just started noticing this since a week ago.

I will appreciate any doctor here to give me a prescription if what to use to stop this.

Thank you guyz
Re: Doctors In The House,please HELP by bloomstar: 3:52pm On Oct 29, 2018
Anti-diuretic drugs.... you can find them in any pharmacy.

Most importantly, you have to go for urinalysis. To know if you have a kidney infiltration problem.
Re: Doctors In The House,please HELP by inthack: 3:56pm On Oct 29, 2018
Please where can I get to do the urinalysis test?
Re: Doctors In The House,please HELP by Wisebird22(m): 3:59pm On Oct 29, 2018
bloomstar:
Anti-diuretic drugs.... you can find them in any pharmacy.

Most importantly, you have to go for urinalysis. To know if you have a kidney infiltration problem.
check ur sugar level also

1 Like

Re: Doctors In The House,please HELP by Lucifer66(m): 4:02pm On Oct 29, 2018
inthack:
Hello nairalanders...

I will appreciate any doctor here to give me a prescription if what to use to stop this.

Thank you guyz
Seems like you have diabetes.
Your body is trying to pass out as much glucose as possible. Go for a test before it becomes something else.

1 Like

Re: Doctors In The House,please HELP by SilentVboy: 4:06pm On Oct 29, 2018
inthack:
Hello nairalanders...

Thank you guyz
Bro, like few guys have said , go for sugar test first (maybe u have been taking sugary stuff too much). That is what causes that the most. Thereafter, u can do Urinalysis test to detect any infection......
Re: Doctors In The House,please HELP by inthack: 4:13pm On Oct 29, 2018
Thanks guys for the suggestions and advices, please where can I do the urinalysis test, I live in Lagos, alagbado
Re: Doctors In The House,please HELP by Lucifer66(m): 9:50pm On Oct 29, 2018
inthack:
Thanks guys for the suggestions and advices, please where can I do the urinalysis test, I live in Lagos, alagbado
Just go to any hospital man, You will be directed from there am sure.

(1) (Reply)

Painful Urinating And Backpain / Setting Up An Online Clinic In Nigeria Is A Goldmine Of Fortune / Tummy Tuck Surgery In Lagos, Abuja, Kano, Enugu , Port Harcourt And Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.