Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,138 members, 7,821,891 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:59 PM

Painful Urinating And Backpain - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Painful Urinating And Backpain (488 Views)

How To Get Instant Rid Of Backpain / Why We Feel Backpain And How To Get Rid Of It / Drunk Man Being Transported In A Hilux Van Spotted Urinating In Public (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Painful Urinating And Backpain by johnnobles: 6:25pm On Nov 01, 2018
Hello doctors in the house. For some time now I have been have this issue of pains when am urinating. It could be very discomforting, burning and painful sometimes. Equally with back pains. Please who have witnessed this before and what's the solution. Thanks
Re: Painful Urinating And Backpain by superlanny(m): 6:31pm On Nov 01, 2018
sounds like prostatis.. have your self checked, may God heal you.
Re: Painful Urinating And Backpain by Adalassy: 7:08pm On Nov 01, 2018
johnnobles:
Hello doctors in the house. For some time now I have been have this issue of pains when am urinating. It could be very discomforting, burning and painful sometimes. Equally with back pains. Please who have witnessed this before and what's the solution. Thanks

If your back pain is in the lower back region along with your painful urination and a burning sensation then you most definitely Have prostatitis.

I am an alternative medicine practitioner in Ghana and can help you solve it.

Email me let's talk

Adamslaseio@gmail.com
Re: Painful Urinating And Backpain by johnnobles: 7:25pm On Nov 01, 2018
superlanny:
sounds like prostatis.. have your self checked, may God heal you.
No I have not. Does it have cure sir
Re: Painful Urinating And Backpain by johnnobles: 7:28pm On Nov 01, 2018
Adalassy:

If your back pain is in the lower back region along with your painful urination and a burning sensation then you most definitely Have prostatitis.

I am an alternative medicine practitioner in Ghana and can help you solve it.

Email me let's talk

Adamslaseio@gmail.com
OK sir. I will do that right away
Re: Painful Urinating And Backpain by superlanny(m): 7:29pm On Nov 01, 2018
johnnobles:

can't really say cus am not qualified to, but you can read up on line, and by the way it might not be prostatis, so the best option is to go to the hospital and do a check up,it might be something not serious, best of luck.
Re: Painful Urinating And Backpain by superlanny(m): 7:31pm On Nov 01, 2018
johnnobles:

can't really say cus am not qualified to, but you can read up on line, and by the way it might not be prostatis, so the best option is to go to the hospital and do a check up,it might be something not serious, best of luck.

(1) (Reply)

Reason Why The Penis Change Color? / Sex During Pregnancy 101: All You Need To Know (i) / Health And Wealth Management

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.