Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,835,004 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

6 Crazy Vehicles Built & Used In Nazi Germany During 2nd World War (photos) - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / 6 Crazy Vehicles Built & Used In Nazi Germany During 2nd World War (photos) (45283 Views)

Mercedes-Benz C300 Used In Selling Local Herbs In Kaduna (Photos, Video) / The Most Well Built & Most Reliable Vehicles Built From 2010 To Date / "Fast & Furious: Hobbs & Shaw" Some Outstanding Cars Used In The Movie (2) (3) (4)

Re: 6 Crazy Vehicles Built & Used In Nazi Germany During 2nd World War (photos) by musicwriter(m): 8:18am On Oct 30, 2018
walemoney007:
so the USA has once colonize Iraq
and Afghanistan grin

Yes, those countries are being colonized. It is just the extent and terminology that changed!
Re: 6 Crazy Vehicles Built & Used In Nazi Germany During 2nd World War (photos) by walemoney007(m): 8:18am On Oct 30, 2018
musicwriter:

So, the only thing you know about this is what you can turn up on Wikipedia? You are not interested in the details?

I said they gave up the colonies because they wanted Europe instead. They could afford to to lose it in exchange for Europe. That's why.
which kin foolish talk be dis in bold Do you know the history of Germany more than Germans that wrote that on Wikipedia and talked about it on a forum like quora undecided

where do this sort of people crawl out from sef, can't you read ? They didn't gave it up voluntarily, they fought for it, they lost and their colonies were taken from them and shared among the victorious European countries.

Part of Hitler plan was to have the lost colonies and more back.
Re: 6 Crazy Vehicles Built & Used In Nazi Germany During 2nd World War (photos) by musicwriter(m): 8:25am On Oct 30, 2018
walemoney007:
where do this sort of people crawl out from sef, can't you read ? They didn't gave it up voluntarily, they fought for it, they lost and their colonies were taken from them and shared among the victorious European countries.

Part of Hitler plan was to have the lost colonies and more back.

Those are semantics. They moved resources to Europe to take over Europe. They indeed took over Europe, if not for intervention of the US, Britain and France would have been German colony today.

Explain to me why you think they "lost" in Africa but won the same people in Europe?
Re: 6 Crazy Vehicles Built & Used In Nazi Germany During 2nd World War (photos) by walemoney007(m): 8:36am On Oct 30, 2018
musicwriter:

Those are semantics. They moved resources to Europe to take over Europe. They indeed took over Europe, if not for intervention of the US, Britain and France would have been German colony today.

Explain to me why you think they "lost" in Africa but won the same people in Europe?
Guy, you know nothing at all. Germany didn't win any Europe during world war 1 which was fought between 28 july 1914 - 11 November 1918.

In fact after the war the Germans were paying compensation to England and France.

There was no hope Germany was gonna win world war 1, even though there was no enemy forces close to her border.
So an armistice was signed between German and the Allies.

There was no way German would have win world war 1.
Please stop disturbing me with all this dumb question sef cause you know absolutely nothing.

Re: 6 Crazy Vehicles Built & Used In Nazi Germany During 2nd World War (photos) by musicwriter(m): 8:40am On Oct 30, 2018
walemoney007:
Guy, you know nothing at all. Germany didn't win any Europe during world war 1 which was fought between 28 july 1914 - 11 November 1918.

In fact after the war the Germans were paying compensation to England and France.

There was no hope Germany was gonna win world war 1, even though there was no enemy forces close to her border.
So an armistice was signed between German and the Allies.

There was no way German would have win world war 1.
Please stop disturbing me with all this dumb question sef cause you know absolutely nothing.

I am talking WW2, please. Germany did recover all lost termites, until US intervention.
Re: 6 Crazy Vehicles Built & Used In Nazi Germany During 2nd World War (photos) by walemoney007(m): 10:09am On Oct 30, 2018
musicwriter:

I am talking WW2, please. Germany did recover all lost termites, until US intervention.
we are talking about how German colonies were seized you dey talk of world war2.

People dey this forum grin
Re: 6 Crazy Vehicles Built & Used In Nazi Germany During 2nd World War (photos) by musicwriter(m): 10:25am On Oct 30, 2018
walemoney007:
we are talking about how German colonies were seized you dey talk of world war2.

People dey this forum grin

Nobody said Germany didn't lose the war and colonies. Everybody knows that, but all I am showing is how.

WW1, they were forced to sign the treaty of Versailles in 1920 to give up territories in Europe.

WW2, they finally got defeated. But before defeat, they already recovered all lost territories before the intervention of US forces.

African colonies were proving expensive to run, so gave it up to concentrate on Europe.
Re: 6 Crazy Vehicles Built & Used In Nazi Germany During 2nd World War (photos) by walemoney007(m): 10:30am On Oct 30, 2018
musicwriter:

Nobody said Germany didn't lose the war and colonies. Everybody knows that, but all I am showing is how.

WW1, they were forced to sign the treaty of Versailles in 1920 to give up territories in Europe.

WW2, they finally got defeated. But before defeat, they already recovered all lost territories before the intervention of US forces.

African colonies were proving expensive to run, so gave it up to concentrate on Europe.
you're a confuse person.

Please stop quoting me again cause you're wasting my time with this senseless talk.

I only prove to you Germans colonies were taken from them after they lost WW1, they didn't leave the colonies voluntarily you can go and check your first message I quoted.

I never knew you're someone that knows nothing yet believes knows everything I won't have wasted my time on you. If you keep on quoting me I won't even read your confuse post not to talk of replying you.
Good bye.
Re: 6 Crazy Vehicles Built & Used In Nazi Germany During 2nd World War (photos) by Nobody: 10:33am On Oct 30, 2018
Never argue with an Africa man, his only going to waste your time and you will never learn anything from him.
Re: 6 Crazy Vehicles Built & Used In Nazi Germany During 2nd World War (photos) by musicwriter(m): 10:46am On Oct 30, 2018
walemoney007:
you're a confuse person.

Please stop quoting me again cause you're wasting my time with this senseless talk.

I only prove to you Germans colonies were taken from them after they lost WW1, they didn't leave the colonies voluntarily you can go and check your first message I quoted.

I never knew you're someone that knows nothing yet believes knows everything I won't have wasted my time on you. If you keep on quoting me I won't even read your confuse post not to talk of replying you.
Good bye.

So, you think I don't know the standard history they're showing you? Again, everybody knows that, so you didn't have to prove it to me. I already read it from same Wikipedia source you posted.

What I am explaining you is what you call defeat. I don't call it defeat and neither would Germans have called it so if they came triumphant and wrote the history. I know why it happened, so I don't describe it as defeat.

Unless you have personal issues with me, I don't see how my view could raise your temper. I welcome your view no matter what it may be.
Re: 6 Crazy Vehicles Built & Used In Nazi Germany During 2nd World War (photos) by musicwriter(m): 11:10am On Oct 30, 2018
@all

Anybody interested should see below world war 1 documentary. Fortunately, it was done by the BBC. Pay attention to what the narrator has to say about Germany from 5:41 to 6:17 and 8:35 to 8:43. He said clearly that ''Germany was the most powerful fighting force in Europe'' in the 1940's, and they've always been since the European scramble for Africa.

If Germany wanted, they would have sacrificed the world wars and colonize the whole of Africa.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QPdFo8nwkZI
Re: 6 Crazy Vehicles Built & Used In Nazi Germany During 2nd World War (photos) by ednited(f): 3:41pm On Oct 30, 2018
musicwriter:

Occupied is the same as colonized. You have to occupy to colonize.

Occupancy is the first step to colonize but you may not be able to make it. Your statement is answering
Re: 6 Crazy Vehicles Built & Used In Nazi Germany During 2nd World War (photos) by tete7000(m): 7:41pm On Oct 30, 2018
OsuMustGo:
present!@

I JUST LOVE THE HILTLER GUY cool cool cool cool

VERY SMART cool cool cool cool

You called Hitler smart? You definitely haven't read anything about his decisions that caused Germany the war, if you have, you will know the guy is dumb.
Re: 6 Crazy Vehicles Built & Used In Nazi Germany During 2nd World War (photos) by tck2000(m): 10:21am On Nov 09, 2019
Heywhizzy:
AutoJoshNG deserves regular payments for the nice job he has been doing so far, the only Nairalander or maybe one of the few that invest time in creating meaningful and educative topics
Explorers you meant

Young Nigerian Man Recreates His Own "Mercedes G Wagon" (Pics/Video) / Locally Made Car Spotted In Amassoma, Bayelsa (Photo) / Toyota Rav4 2001 - 2003 Auto Transmission /ECU Problem