Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,082 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:59 AM

Osinbajo On Brekete Radio Show This Morning With "Ordinary President". - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo On Brekete Radio Show This Morning With "Ordinary President". (30557 Views)

Ordinary President: Brekete Family To End Programme Amid Slapping Saga / Buhari And Osinbajo On “The Candidates” (Live Updates) / 30 Times Politicians Mingled With Ordinary Nigerians To Get Their Votes - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo On Brekete Radio Show This Morning With "Ordinary President". by Lovalovaphunmz(f): 6:17pm On Oct 29, 2018
I wish he would come to my show too. Anybody wey get vice president Osinbajo link shuld give me pls. It would mean alot to me.
Re: Osinbajo On Brekete Radio Show This Morning With "Ordinary President". by sexiestharam(f): 6:17pm On Oct 29, 2018
Ok
Re: Osinbajo On Brekete Radio Show This Morning With "Ordinary President". by Nobody: 6:17pm On Oct 29, 2018
Osibanjo, intelligent man!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo On Brekete Radio Show This Morning With "Ordinary President". by Nobody: 6:19pm On Oct 29, 2018
baliyubla:
Osinbajo the slave as usual going round doing the dirty job, while his Master seats on his Lifeless asz sipping kunu and brukutu, and also munching his gworo.

his doing no deffrent of what his paid zombies crew is seen doing here on nairaland ....

NIGERIA is example of a failed nation......

bro travel out and see, this country is not even qualify comparing to most African countries
smh
Re: Osinbajo On Brekete Radio Show This Morning With "Ordinary President". by millionboi2: 6:22pm On Oct 29, 2018
sexiestharam:
I like the Vice President but I HATE the President. He doesn't grant interviews to the Nigerian people and when he does so to foreign media, he sounds outright silly and unintelligent! He has made Osinbajo is mouth piece and leg piece. Osinbajo is everywhere working and trying to defend Buhari. Such a shame he is working for such a person!
Buhari grant interview?
Ok continue

Re: Osinbajo On Brekete Radio Show This Morning With "Ordinary President". by sexiestharam(f): 6:23pm On Oct 29, 2018
millionboi2:
Buhari grant interview?
Ok continue
Lol. This meme made me laugh.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo On Brekete Radio Show This Morning With "Ordinary President". by eligiblegaf: 6:24pm On Oct 29, 2018
Ifeanyi4491:
In the other news shiite are been slaughter like cow in abuja.... What a shame.....

Are you saying the President or VP supposed to have ordered the Nigerian Army to relaxed and be killed by Shiites. Don't you know they were punished judiciously ?

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo On Brekete Radio Show This Morning With "Ordinary President". by Pentools(m): 6:31pm On Oct 29, 2018
naptu2:
Vice President Yemi Osinbajo was on Brekete Family Show on Human Rights Radio 101.1 FM, Abuja this morning and he spoke with the show's host, "Ordinary President" Ahmad Isah.

Brekete Family Programme is a radio discussion programme that airs on Human Rights Radio 101.1 FM Abuja between 9am – 10am Mondays to Fridays. 

It is conducted in pidgin English and features real life issues and events concerning human rights and contemporary societal issues; it also allows people to call-in during the program.

It is produced by Discovery Media and anchored by 'Ordinary' Ahmed Isa. Ahmed Isa is the founder and president of Brekete Family. It has a slogan Hembelembeh... Olohlololoh!

Thread by @toluogunlesi: 

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1056815690936655872.html

Oga always get ur facts right.
Brekete family show on human right radio 101.1 fm airs from 7:30-9:30am from Monday through to Friday. And 7:30-10:00am on Saturdays. Desist from misinforming unsuspecting masses.

Cheers!

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo On Brekete Radio Show This Morning With "Ordinary President". by fedora04: 6:36pm On Oct 29, 2018
Sir I hope after your tenure we will not begin to probe how millions was given to this radio station...

Anyway sha..its turn by turn
Re: Osinbajo On Brekete Radio Show This Morning With "Ordinary President". by olalat(m): 6:37pm On Oct 29, 2018
tomakint:
Bloody pretender with deceiving pious look hopping from one place to another looking for public sympathy.
. Pretending on what exactly.
That N power program is still ongoing as at present??
That poor people got little stipend to help their business??
That oil was sold at $28 as at 2016??
That avengers started bombing our flow stations which affected our oil output and in turn affected our national income??
That poor people are being paid little money every month
That Lagos Ibadan rail line is near completion??
That states were bailed out to pay salaries and some of them failed to comply including your state governor??
That Paris refund of many years were released to various states including yours??
That agricultural sector is taking its position in our national economy??
That the spate of corruption has reduced in d country drastically and affecting lazy bone like you??
That, that, that.
One thing I.know is that internet noice does not win and can never win election in Nigeria. 2019 won't be a different case.
Sai baba till 2023.
Osibanjo and whoever there from.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo On Brekete Radio Show This Morning With "Ordinary President". by Nobody: 6:41pm On Oct 29, 2018
Osinbanjo a crooked hyporcrite! all he does is wearing one cap all over Nigeria, speaking big grammar and fooling nigerians, ewu gambia!!
Re: Osinbajo On Brekete Radio Show This Morning With "Ordinary President". by JubiGold(m): 6:45pm On Oct 29, 2018
wailers ovr to u. tell yo Atiku to go brekete na... his political career wud crash as he wud be so goofy ND daft to corruption related questions.
its a shame no PDP man can campaign on hw to tackle corruption.
we waiting. looters

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo On Brekete Radio Show This Morning With "Ordinary President". by farem: 6:53pm On Oct 29, 2018
Ifeanyi4491:
In the other news shiite are been slaughter like cow in abuja.... What a shame.....

Your grammatical and logical expressions are slaughtering!

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo On Brekete Radio Show This Morning With "Ordinary President". by Chukazu: 7:03pm On Oct 29, 2018
Can we hear from Buhari?
Re: Osinbajo On Brekete Radio Show This Morning With "Ordinary President". by sogodihno: 7:03pm On Oct 29, 2018
baliyubla:
Osinbajo the slave as usual going round doing the dirty job, while his Master seats on his Lifeless asz sipping kunu and brukutu, and also munching his gworo.

u no get sense! and it's because of that slave position now that u guys av forget Biafra, something that about 3 million of your kind was wasted on and u are now licking Hausa fualani Anus.

perpetual fools.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo On Brekete Radio Show This Morning With "Ordinary President". by Maket: 7:09pm On Oct 29, 2018
baliyubla:
just like you want OBI to be slave.
Meanwhile if you don't want your truck of rice to be seized just partner Atiku. It will be good for you but our poor farmers will be in pain.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo On Brekete Radio Show This Morning With "Ordinary President". by ekestic1976(f): 7:09pm On Oct 29, 2018
baliyubla:

All hail Peter Obi, the aspiring slave of Hausa gworo chewing president.

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo On Brekete Radio Show This Morning With "Ordinary President". by Lordofthewest(m): 7:31pm On Oct 29, 2018
Aspiring Slave..chaii you mean ooo
ekestic1976:

All hail Peter Obi, the aspiring slave of Hausa gworo chewing president.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo On Brekete Radio Show This Morning With "Ordinary President". by Kaodek(m): 7:34pm On Oct 29, 2018
May God bless Ordinary President.......... Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeembelembeh!
Ooooooooooooooolohlololoh!
Re: Osinbajo On Brekete Radio Show This Morning With "Ordinary President". by Olifiz(m): 7:53pm On Oct 29, 2018
Ifeanyi4491:

I was in Karu this evening. I just Dey hear machine gun they spit bullet anyhow. I just enter my car enter gwarimpa o. I still Dey traffic inside the gwarimpa. Road block everywhere.
Re: Osinbajo On Brekete Radio Show This Morning With "Ordinary President". by bewla(m): 7:53pm On Oct 29, 2018
Hedonini:
Rubbish. This 11th Hour Charm Offensive would not dissuade discerning Nigerians from ousting this horrible administration.

And by the way, even at that, why isn't Buhari himself leading the offensive? Why is he delegating these 'hearts and minds' kind of tasks to Osibanjo? Does that not tell you something about this hopelessly incompetent, cold, heartless, animalistic slowpoke that Nigerians have cursed themselves with as their president?

Nigerians wake up. Come out with all you've got and send this old dirty bastard back to Daura next year, in his Babaringa or in a body bag. The latter is fine by me.
His basy try to finish the good work
Re: Osinbajo On Brekete Radio Show This Morning With "Ordinary President". by Champele(m): 7:54pm On Oct 29, 2018
I trust this govt more than any other govt I've witness. #PMB/OSJ you got my vote this time

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo On Brekete Radio Show This Morning With "Ordinary President". by Nobody: 9:28pm On Oct 29, 2018
flowjoe:
all this is because of the oncoming elections I bet u after re-election he won't near that station again

Brekete Family has being around since, it was even shutdown by GEJ before 2015 Election.
Meanwhile Ordinary President aka Ordinary Ahmed is the pioneer of Oga Driver Programme running in Kaduna

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo On Brekete Radio Show This Morning With "Ordinary President". by Nobody: 9:35pm On Oct 29, 2018
PointB:
Human rights?
Did he speak about this?

[img]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PKlCqCkITqI[/img]

Nigeria soldiers shooting sporadically

That is not Human Right violation. If you Hausa, then you will know that even the person doing the video recoding is a violent person that must be tame ot removed from community. What the video guy is calling for was the lynching of the army officer

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo On Brekete Radio Show This Morning With "Ordinary President". by efemena5050(m): 9:46pm On Oct 29, 2018
baliyubla:
ur a very funny blue goat

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo On Brekete Radio Show This Morning With "Ordinary President". by mechanics(m): 9:50pm On Oct 29, 2018
The man no try at all, i was in his studio some years back to submit my CV and my credentials, hoping something will come of it, no show since then, have move on and am okay with what am doing now, maybe he selects people he assist.
Re: Osinbajo On Brekete Radio Show This Morning With "Ordinary President". by ozo13(m): 11:11pm On Oct 29, 2018
PointB:
Human rights?

Did he speak about this?

[img]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PKlCqCkITqI[/img]

Nigeria soldiers shooting sporadically
hehehe.but politics aside.if sincerely u wr in those soldiers shoes what will u do as a human being.I meant that part those guys wr pelting stones at close range to the soldiers.
Na why I no wan join military oo.
Re: Osinbajo On Brekete Radio Show This Morning With "Ordinary President". by Paulagada: 2:55am On Oct 30, 2018
yeah, I watched it live, VP pidgin na bae.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo On Brekete Radio Show This Morning With "Ordinary President". by simplycarro: 4:35am On Oct 30, 2018
tomakint:
Bloody pretender with deceiving pious look hopping from one place to another looking for public sympathy.

This pain and hurt in your life since 2015 will last till your last day
Re: Osinbajo On Brekete Radio Show This Morning With "Ordinary President". by simplycarro: 4:36am On Oct 30, 2018
Paulagada:
yeah, I watched it live, VP pidgin na bae.

Someone called it butter-pidgin grin

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo On Brekete Radio Show This Morning With "Ordinary President". by Paulagada: 7:18am On Oct 30, 2018
Man of the masses

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Junaid Mohammed: Emir Sanusi Asked To Be Osinbajo’s VP When Buhari Was Sick / 5 Reasons Why The Saraki And Ekweremadu Partnership Won't Last / Jimoh Ibrahim Picks Ondo Governorship Form From Sheriff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.