Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,093 members, 7,863,825 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 07:15 AM

How I Wish To Fixed Infrastructure When We Had Money – Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How I Wish To Fixed Infrastructure When We Had Money – Buhari (308 Views)

Pastor Chris Okotie At 63: I Wish To Head Interim Govt After Buhari / I Wish To Live Beyond 100 – Obasanjo / Ajimobi: I Wish To Reach 70 Years Only - Ex-Governor Said In Throwback Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Wish To Fixed Infrastructure When We Had Money – Buhari by Lilmusbibabanla(m): 5:58pm On Oct 29, 2018
Following the dilapidated conditions of Nigeria infrastructure, President Muhammadu Buhari, Monday regretted not fixing and developing it when the money to do so was in quantum.

The Special Adviser to the President on Media and Publicity, Mr. Femi Adesina disclosed this in a statement he signed in Abuja.

According to him, “Our focus now is on infrastructure; roads, rail, power, and others. How I wish we had fixed all those when we had money”, he said.

Read the full statement below:

HOW I WISH WE FIXED INFRASTRUCTURE WHEN WE HAD MONEY – PRESIDENT BUHARI

With the humongous resources at the disposal of Nigeria between 1999 and 2014, it is sad that infrastructure went to rot completely within the same period, President Muhammadu Buhari has said.

Receiving the outgoing British High Commissioner to Nigeria, His Excellency, Paul Arkwright, in a farewell audience at State House, Abuja, on Monday, the President said:

“Our focus now is on infrastructure; roads, rail, power, and others. How I wish we had fixed all those when we had money. What we earned between 1999 and 2014 is on record, but nothing was done to infrastructure. Now, we are doing a lot more, with a lot less resources. And we shall continue to do our best.”

President Buhari commended the outgoing High Commissioner for his warm and pleasant disposition, which has seen him traversing almost the entire country.

“I always see you all over the place,” the President noted.

Arkwright, who spent over three years in Nigeria, said he visited 30 of the 36 states, and found the people quite enterprising and engaging, adding that the British government would be glad to offer a helping hand as required in any part of the country.

He thanked President Buhari for his support, adding that the relations between Britain and Nigeria have improved tremendously in the past three years.

https://www.24hoursnews.com.ng/how-i-wish-to-fixed-infrastructure-when-we-had-money-buhari/

Lalasticlala
Re: How I Wish To Fixed Infrastructure When We Had Money – Buhari by Olatunji1929: 6:29pm On Oct 29, 2018
Hahahahahahaha weyrey always talk bullcrap dont worry Alahji Atiku Abubakar will do it if you stay beyond 2019 Nigeria will collapse backtodaura is signed and sealed
Re: How I Wish To Fixed Infrastructure When We Had Money – Buhari by fulaniHERDSman(m): 6:43pm On Oct 29, 2018
Jubrin the goat brain
Re: How I Wish To Fixed Infrastructure When We Had Money – Buhari by Racoon(m): 6:53pm On Oct 29, 2018
The president is always talking as a silly man.So what did he do as military president and now more than three years down the line as civil leader This is the mindset of a defeatist. angry angry Cluelessness @ it peak.
Re: How I Wish To Fixed Infrastructure When We Had Money – Buhari by Gracious3105(m): 7:06pm On Oct 29, 2018
Excuse here and there. PMB doesn't know that he is acknowledging the fact that he has failed. Despite the fact oil price have increased you are still complaining. From your analysis you will never fix it. There is never a time when a government have it all to do whatever she wishes, only good managers of resouces stand tall. I have never voted before because of some personal reasons, but come 2019 I'll ATIKUlate OBIdently by God's grace.

(1) (Reply)

NBA Chair Accuses Buhari Of Attempting To Scuttle Impeachment Lawsuit / Amosun And His Band Of Political Bootlickers Are Poor Students Of History / Buhari's Latest Achievement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.