Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,352 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:20 PM

Atiku's Son Doesn't Work In A Pure Water Factory, His Father Owns It - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku's Son Doesn't Work In A Pure Water Factory, His Father Owns It (51678 Views)

EFCC Releases Bank Transactions As Details Of Atiku’s Son-in-law, Lawyer’s Arres / Tinubu Has No Known Business - Reno Omokri Reacts As EFCC Arrests Atiku’s Son-in / Mohammed Abubakar, Atiku's Son Who Works In A Pure Water Company (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku's Son Doesn't Work In A Pure Water Factory, His Father Owns It by Brainbox2020(m): 8:21am On Oct 30, 2018
SeverusSnape:
That's cool.

His father is an employer of labour, unlike one terrorist who employs herdsmen to kill.

Even at that, he doesn't own a 50 million naira bike, unlike Buhari's son.
but if buhari wan share money now,u go dey among those wey go go register anonymously..... face reality leave sentiment
Re: Atiku's Son Doesn't Work In A Pure Water Factory, His Father Owns It by Brainbox2020(m): 8:22am On Oct 30, 2018
Scatterscatter:
How to identify hungry and jobless people

1)They argue that Buhari is better than Atiku or vice versa. They don't know what we have is "Buhatiku" Birds of a feather......

2)They see pictures like this and believe they should vote for Atiku because his son works as an employee in a bottle water company. Haba... Even a mumu will know it is eternally impossible! All Na political stunt.

You people should stop all this rubbish and stop making this politicians feel they can always take us for a ride
abi o
Re: Atiku's Son Doesn't Work In A Pure Water Factory, His Father Owns It by Brainbox2020(m): 8:24am On Oct 30, 2018
Justpassingby2:
His father owns it or not.. at least he is working... which one our president son dey do?
are you using that sac in your head at all?? why are they just showing us now does he look like someone who is working,abi just a photo shoot....
Re: Atiku's Son Doesn't Work In A Pure Water Factory, His Father Owns It by Brainbox2020(m): 8:26am On Oct 30, 2018
post=72518729:
ATIKU THE ROGUE AND LIAR!!
That was how he told his blind followers that he bought pure water (sachet water) from a girl at the roadside during his campaign when he was thirsty.......make we see if we still get the pinshure sef! wink cheesy

Modify: here you have it!
And all his supporters were like......'awwwwww, what a down to earth man, he is even drinking pure water!' cheesy

Your unborn kids will ask you what y'all did with your youth, supporters of thieves and corrupt politicians.
Bros you just cracked me up with your illustrations
Re: Atiku's Son Doesn't Work In A Pure Water Factory, His Father Owns It by ThanosIsHere: 8:55am On Oct 30, 2018
post=72521560:

What is this Peter (the rock) talking about?! Hmmm

I ain't seen nothing yet , I'm a loser in life! I sold my birthrights for BMC stipends

My pains are just starting!
Re: Atiku's Son Doesn't Work In A Pure Water Factory, His Father Owns It by EmzyT: 9:14am On Oct 30, 2018
I expected to see a picture of him working and being pictured unaware, not posing for the camera for pic. I'm not impressed
Re: Atiku's Son Doesn't Work In A Pure Water Factory, His Father Owns It by Johilo(m): 9:19am On Oct 30, 2018
Justpassingby2:
His father owns it or not.. at least he is working... which one our president son dey do?
our president pikin be street racer (with bike)

3 Likes

Re: Atiku's Son Doesn't Work In A Pure Water Factory, His Father Owns It by Scatterscatter(m): 10:10am On Oct 30, 2018
payloader:
Its comments like this that make me wonder how many Nigerians think. Its people like you that make bad politicians continue to thrive. You believe they are not worth voting for, yet you complain of bad leadership. You just want to sit on the fence and do nothing, but you want things to change. My brother, repent.

FYI I've been voting since 2011 and I don't sit on any f*uking fence. I'm only saying people should vote for credibility and not party. These 2 guys aren't the only candidates we have. #thinkoutsidethebox.
Re: Atiku's Son Doesn't Work In A Pure Water Factory, His Father Owns It by kodlins(f): 10:16am On Oct 30, 2018
[
kennygee:
We knew this. Atiku owns Faro water, but can we see a picture of Yusuf milking cows in Daura?

Oh I forgot, the cows are gay, that's why they never reproduce.

1 Like

Re: Atiku's Son Doesn't Work In A Pure Water Factory, His Father Owns It by Deepfreezer(m): 10:22am On Oct 30, 2018
Alzirida:
This guy with poorly sustained erection
How far nah? Una Don fvck?

1 Like

Re: Atiku's Son Doesn't Work In A Pure Water Factory, His Father Owns It by Rajosh(m): 1:18pm On Oct 30, 2018
Justpassingby2:
The boy dey ride bike up and down. Very lazy boy

2 Likes

Re: Atiku's Son Doesn't Work In A Pure Water Factory, His Father Owns It by romme2u: 2:09pm On Oct 30, 2018
yeyeboi:

Try something else by Gee this one no go work , we are atikulated

grin

BABA abeg no vex....are u yeyerolling?

cos i can't understand una again grin grin grin
Re: Atiku's Son Doesn't Work In A Pure Water Factory, His Father Owns It by romme2u: 2:10pm On Oct 30, 2018
SeverusSnape:
That's cool.

His father is an employer of labour, unlike one terrorist who employs herdsmen to kill.

Even at that, he doesn't own a 50 million naira bike, unlike Buhari's son.

cheesy

welcome bro long time no see

2 Likes

Re: Atiku's Son Doesn't Work In A Pure Water Factory, His Father Owns It by Harry00(m): 2:33pm On Oct 30, 2018
shocked Ah my chest so he has a factory
* i want 1
Re: Atiku's Son Doesn't Work In A Pure Water Factory, His Father Owns It by Alwaysking: 3:17pm On Oct 30, 2018
kennygee:
We knew this. Atiku owns Faro water, but can we see a picture of Yusuf milking cows in Daura?

Oh I forgot, the cows are gay, that's why they never reproduce.
Lol fool. cheesy
Re: Atiku's Son Doesn't Work In A Pure Water Factory, His Father Owns It by yeyeboi(m): 3:33pm On Oct 30, 2018
romme2u:

grin

BABA abeg no vex....are u yeyerolling?

cos i can't understand una again grin grin grin

I’m not yeyerolling
Re: Atiku's Son Doesn't Work In A Pure Water Factory, His Father Owns It by Justpassingby2(m): 8:57pm On Oct 30, 2018
Rajosh:
The boy dey ride bike up and down. Very lazy boy
Lol... so sorry I forgot say n.a. I'm be Nigeria James Bond
Re: Atiku's Son Doesn't Work In A Pure Water Factory, His Father Owns It by Justpassingby2(m): 8:58pm On Oct 30, 2018
Johilo:
our president pikin be street racer (with bike)

Hehehe... no mind me Jawe.. I forget say n.a. im be James Bond

1 Like

Re: Atiku's Son Doesn't Work In A Pure Water Factory, His Father Owns It by Justpassingby2(m): 9:02pm On Oct 30, 2018
Brainbox2020:
are you using that sac in your head at all?? why are they just showing us now does he look like someone who is working,abi just a photo shoot....

I no blame you... your handler sef don tell us the kind person Wey you be.. you better go remove that your brain from the box you kept it... oniranu
Re: Atiku's Son Doesn't Work In A Pure Water Factory, His Father Owns It by Justpassingby2(m): 9:05pm On Oct 30, 2018
Bridget95:
okada or driving bike all over Abuja.

Hehehehe... him be James Bond
Re: Atiku's Son Doesn't Work In A Pure Water Factory, His Father Owns It by Brainbox2020(m): 9:23pm On Oct 30, 2018
Justpassingby2:

I no blame you... your handler sef don tell us the kind person Wey you be.. you better go remove that your brain from the box you kept it... oniranu
you get generational curse for head ,better go cele make them help u baff am comot.....na so u go continue to dey pass by till good thing pass you by....oloriburuku somebody..
Re: Atiku's Son Doesn't Work In A Pure Water Factory, His Father Owns It by Justpassingby2(m): 10:28pm On Oct 30, 2018
Brainbox2020:
you get generational curse for head ,better go cele make them help u baff am comot.....na so u go continue to dey pass by till good thing pass you by....oloriburuku somebody..
When I was passing by, your Bain was in the box.. you lost your glory the moment in passed you by... RIP in advance.. heheheheh
Omo oni ran ki ran, ikeji aja.... get off my radar.. oponu
Re: Atiku's Son Doesn't Work In A Pure Water Factory, His Father Owns It by romme2u: 12:55am On Oct 31, 2018
yeyeboi:

I’m not yeyerolling

lipsrsealed

hmm wonderful
Re: Atiku's Son Doesn't Work In A Pure Water Factory, His Father Owns It by Sammye(m): 9:58am On Oct 31, 2018
Scatterscatter:
How to identify hungry and jobless people

1)They argue that Buhari is better than Atiku or vice versa. They don't know what we have is "Buhatiku" Birds of a feather......

2)They see pictures like this and believe they should vote for Atiku because his son works as an employee in a bottle water company. Haba... Even a mumu will know it is eternally impossible! All Na political stunt.

You people should stop all this rubbish and stop making these politicians feel they can always take us for a ride
You correct pass
Re: Atiku's Son Doesn't Work In A Pure Water Factory, His Father Owns It by Brainbox2020(m): 3:35pm On Nov 01, 2018
Justpassingby2:

When I was passing by, your Bain was in the box.. you lost your glory the moment in passed you by... RIP in advance.. heheheheh
listen to your self, you no even fit spell brain, your English looks like your destiny, they both awkward.... Ashiwera alaye jona.... Rip to your family and your yet to come generation.... You don lose for this life and the life to come.. Oloribu olofo
Re: Atiku's Son Doesn't Work In A Pure Water Factory, His Father Owns It by Brainbox2020(m): 3:37pm On Nov 01, 2018
Justpassingby2:

keep dropping it, I dey here for you... Sebi u no wan get sense ni...... I will teach you manners
Re: Atiku's Son Doesn't Work In A Pure Water Factory, His Father Owns It by Justpassingby2(m): 7:45pm On Nov 01, 2018
Brainbox2020:
listen to your self, you no even fit spell brain, your English looks like your destiny, they both awkward.... Ashiwera alaye jona.... Rip to your family and your yet to come generation.... You don lose for this life and the life to come.. Oloribu olofo
You just confirmed to me that your brain is not in your head but in a box..... no be your fault I blame your lazy father wey no fit cross road go buy condom... if not dem for no born a wasted Destiny. Idiot.. wasted sperm
Re: Atiku's Son Doesn't Work In A Pure Water Factory, His Father Owns It by Brainbox2020(m): 8:07pm On Nov 01, 2018
Justpassingby2:

You just confirmed to me that your brain is not in your head but in a box..... no be your fault I blame your lazy father wey no fit cross road go buy condom... if not dem for no born a wasted Destiny. Idiot.. wasted sperm
sebi na olosho born you, see this good for nothing basstard o.... U just confirm say ur brain na dust, na ur lifeless papa I blame wey pour inside ur oloriburuku mama wey make m born a wasted soul like you....... Na so you go dey Waka up and down before u know u don turn 100 waste like ur parents...... MA sha fa ni.... I await ur response froooooolll
Re: Atiku's Son Doesn't Work In A Pure Water Factory, His Father Owns It by Justpassingby2(m): 2:59pm On Nov 02, 2018
Brainbox2020:
sebi na olosho born you, see this good for nothing basstard o.... U just confirm say ur brain na dust, na ur lifeless papa I blame wey pour inside ur oloriburuku mama wey make m born a wasted soul like you....... Na so you go dey Waka up and down before u know u don turn 100 waste like ur parents...... MA sha fa ni.... I await ur response froooooolll
Your life, you Destiny, your father, your mother and everyone in your lineage is a definition of a wasted life...I am so sure of your next response... oya reply me mumu
Re: Atiku's Son Doesn't Work In A Pure Water Factory, His Father Owns It by Brainbox2020(m): 5:50pm On Nov 02, 2018
Justpassingby2:

Your life, you Destiny, your father, your mother and everyone in your lineage is a definition of a wasted life...I am so sure of your next response... oya reply me mumu
all your generation waste for trailer mouth.... son of a whoore
Re: Atiku's Son Doesn't Work In A Pure Water Factory, His Father Owns It by Justpassingby2(m): 7:53pm On Nov 02, 2018
Brainbox2020:
all your generation waste for trailer mouth.... son of a whoore
I trust you.... I knew you won't disappoint me.. mumu like you will still reply
Hehehehe... e pain am wella.... like I said earlier, I no blame you. N.a. your papa and mama I blame. Probably you don't know.... let me tell you the circumstances surrounding your birth
1. Your father hired a mad man to ffuck your mum.. confirm it... you are simply a bastard
2. After your birth, your placenta was fed to the dogs... aja dugbolugi
3. Your destiny was substituted for a cup of Garri
4. Your brain has always been hidden in a box.. just like your handler...
I know you will still reply me.. fool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Army Nabs Fake General Alleged To Be Boko Haram Sponsor (Photo) / NCDC Has Not Tested Us - Abba Kyra's Aides Cry Out / Yusuf Sulaimon-Lasun Is Deputy Speaker House Of Representatives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.