Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,709 members, 7,809,693 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:22 PM

Why Duncan Mighty Is Most Featured Artist In The Industry Now - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why Duncan Mighty Is Most Featured Artist In The Industry Now (804 Views)

Death Plot: Duncan Mighty Is Not Telling The Truth - Maria Nwakanma / Duncan Mighty: "My Sister Has Mental Illness, Not A Thief, It's Fake News" / Duncan Mighty Elder Sister Caught Stealing At A Shop In Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Duncan Mighty Is Most Featured Artist In The Industry Now by Nobody: 10:59pm On Oct 29, 2018
Happy Birthday to "Duncan Mighty"  Aka Eze petakwa
Duncan Mighty has been in the stage few months now.

The port Harcourt first son singer seems to the most featured artist in Nigeria music industry; people would say “he featured wizkid” that’s why his on top the featured chart, well I have no objection on that you might be right or wrong, is your options so you aren’t wrong.
To me Duncan might is here today because of his unique way of singing which Nigerian music industry has not seen, if you are truly Duncan mighty fan you will understand this; his unique vocals spices up the whole song so musicians want this unique soft vocal.

If you have not featured him on your track, then you are lacking “Ofe Nsala”

The combination of his languages being able to switch from Ibo English makes everything unique and dope no Artist to me can beat this.

Share your other opinion why you think his on the chart on the comment section

Source:https://mp3cog.com/why-duncan-mighty-is-most-featured-artist-in-the-industry-now/

Re: Why Duncan Mighty Is Most Featured Artist In The Industry Now by blakid(m): 2:50am On Oct 30, 2018
to me, i think the reason is because he has an oil well which other artist would like to tap from. if u watch "OFE NSALA" video, u go understand.

1 Like

Re: Why Duncan Mighty Is Most Featured Artist In The Industry Now by Nobody: 2:10pm On Oct 30, 2018
noted
blakid:
to me, i think the reason is because he has an oil well which other artist would like to tap from. if u watch "OFE NSALA" video, u go understand.
Re: Why Duncan Mighty Is Most Featured Artist In The Industry Now by festusparkz419(m): 5:09pm On Oct 30, 2018

(1) (Reply)

Brazilian Babes / Nina Recovers Instagram Account Days After Being Hacked / Charlie Puth & Selena Gomez's 'we Don't Talk Anymore' Video Hits 2 Billion Views

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.