Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,605 members, 7,820,162 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:45 AM

Death Plot: Duncan Mighty Is Not Telling The Truth - Maria Nwakanma - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Death Plot: Duncan Mighty Is Not Telling The Truth - Maria Nwakanma (23149 Views)

I Haven’t Found Man Worth Settling Down With – Actress Chiagoziem Nwakanma / Duncan Mighty Reacts To Beating His Wife, Vivien Nwakanma Mighty / Duncan Mighty Beats His Wife, Vivien Nwakanma Mighty To Pulp (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Death Plot: Duncan Mighty Is Not Telling The Truth - Maria Nwakanma by Nobody: 5:30am On Dec 05, 2020
Maria Nwakanma, a sister-in-law to Port Harcourt-based singer, Duncan Mighty, has refuted the allegations recently levelled against her by the latter.

Nwakanma stated that neither she nor any member of her family was interested in any of the singer’s properties, adding that Mighty’s social media posts were a pointer to the type of husband he was.

In a nine part-post on Instagram, Duncan Mighty had accused his wife, Vivian, her mother, Charity Nwakanma, and siblings, Maria and Bright, of going diabolical to poison him and inherit his properties.

He also claimed that he recorded some of his wife’s confession as evidence to back his claims.

His post read in part, “She started by saying that on several occasions in her family house, they always talked about my many properties and investments at this young age. Being an only child, (they felt) if anything happened to me, they could choose which of my properties to inherit, especially her elder sister, Maria, her mum and brother, Bright Nwakanma.

However, in a telephone interview with Saturday Beats, Maria dared him to post the evidence he had. She said, “This is a family matter because my younger sister is married to him. There are children involved, so there are things I cannot talk about. About his claims on social media, my mother, sister and I only have love for him. Whatever he is saying about my family, he is on his own. We don’t want to get involved in all this. When he is done, he would clear himself.

“I do not live with them and I cannot leave my father’s house to go and inherit another man’s property. I don’t understand why he said those things. He said he is the only child but I know he is not. His mother has other children. He also has children outside wedlock, so where is my stake in his property. He has been deleting comments by people who know him. He should stop removing those comments. Would a reasonable person air their family issues in public? Everybody, including his wife, Vivian, are okay. She has children to take care of. He took the boy because that is the only son he has. We don’t want to join issues with him. Let him post his evidence, so the truth would prevail. The truth cannot be hidden. You cannot cover a lie forever.”

This is not the first time Duncan and his wife would be in the news for the wrong reason. In August 2018, there were reports that the singer pummelled his wife in their Port Harcourt home. But, in a swift response, the ‘Fake Love’ crooner denied the allegations of domestic violence, adding that his marriage would not be destroyed by what is posted on social media.

https://punchng.com/death-plot-duncan-mighty-not-telling-the-truth-says-sister-in-law/

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Death Plot: Duncan Mighty Is Not Telling The Truth - Maria Nwakanma by lalasticlalawife(m): 5:47am On Dec 05, 2020
cool shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked cool cool cool
Re: Death Plot: Duncan Mighty Is Not Telling The Truth - Maria Nwakanma by Nobody: 5:50am On Dec 05, 2020
It's always good to hear from both sides before taking sides, obviously he's a toxic man with plenty issues ,see how he painted his wife and her family from his post

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Death Plot: Duncan Mighty Is Not Telling The Truth - Maria Nwakanma by Nobody: 5:51am On Dec 05, 2020
Nice one Zzor

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Death Plot: Duncan Mighty Is Not Telling The Truth - Maria Nwakanma by Nobody: 6:02am On Dec 05, 2020
You're on point dear.
Zzor:
It's always good to hear from both sides before taking sides, obviously he's a toxic man with plenty issues ,see how he painted his wife and her family from his post

3 Likes

Re: Death Plot: Duncan Mighty Is Not Telling The Truth - Maria Nwakanma by Abuimam6: 7:32am On Dec 05, 2020
cheesy who we go believe now

3 Likes

Re: Death Plot: Duncan Mighty Is Not Telling The Truth - Maria Nwakanma by Gwagone: 7:32am On Dec 05, 2020
Please, make sure you trust each other first
Marriage is never important

4 Likes

Re: Death Plot: Duncan Mighty Is Not Telling The Truth - Maria Nwakanma by Queenlovely(f): 7:33am On Dec 05, 2020
your inner circle can make or destroy you.

I remembered when my friend poisoned my food to snatch my hubby.

those where trying times. I can feel ducan mighty plight, when you can't trust your own wife, then the world is not safe.

I met ducan mighty back in 2014, he is not an only child, he has a sister, but she is a nutcase. village people dey follow the family, I swear,

22 Likes

Re: Death Plot: Duncan Mighty Is Not Telling The Truth - Maria Nwakanma by Frankiecrenshaw: 7:34am On Dec 05, 2020
As expected, you'll support ur sister.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Death Plot: Duncan Mighty Is Not Telling The Truth - Maria Nwakanma by mokkalu1(m): 7:34am On Dec 05, 2020
Wahala!
Re: Death Plot: Duncan Mighty Is Not Telling The Truth - Maria Nwakanma by Coldie(m): 7:34am On Dec 05, 2020
What she's saying might be the truth, If big ikwerre man die don't ever in your life think as wife and children that u guys would inherit his assets, even if he has brothers or not uncle's can come in

3 Likes

Re: Death Plot: Duncan Mighty Is Not Telling The Truth - Maria Nwakanma by Neddstark: 7:34am On Dec 05, 2020
Ok we don hear.
Re: Death Plot: Duncan Mighty Is Not Telling The Truth - Maria Nwakanma by Johnbosco77(m): 7:35am On Dec 05, 2020
Una never wan talk true.
Re: Death Plot: Duncan Mighty Is Not Telling The Truth - Maria Nwakanma by Scrupulous419(m): 7:35am On Dec 05, 2020
DullGuyPu$$y your marriage and brain has two sides,

At the right sides there is nothing left and At the left side there is nothing right...

I bet my looted palliatives undecided

2 Likes

Re: Death Plot: Duncan Mighty Is Not Telling The Truth - Maria Nwakanma by money121(m): 7:36am On Dec 05, 2020
Alrty
Re: Death Plot: Duncan Mighty Is Not Telling The Truth - Maria Nwakanma by Perfecttouchade: 7:36am On Dec 05, 2020
Ok, so who is lieing
Re: Death Plot: Duncan Mighty Is Not Telling The Truth - Maria Nwakanma by Franchise21(m): 7:37am On Dec 05, 2020
OK
Re: Death Plot: Duncan Mighty Is Not Telling The Truth - Maria Nwakanma by Bigggloadofcum: 7:38am On Dec 05, 2020
He has evidence o. So talk easy
Re: Death Plot: Duncan Mighty Is Not Telling The Truth - Maria Nwakanma by Risingblue008(m): 7:38am On Dec 05, 2020
Problem for who never marry
Re: Death Plot: Duncan Mighty Is Not Telling The Truth - Maria Nwakanma by UniqRight: 7:38am On Dec 05, 2020
Is it not just to end the marriage if it's life threatening?

2 Likes

Re: Death Plot: Duncan Mighty Is Not Telling The Truth - Maria Nwakanma by Kobicove(m): 7:39am On Dec 05, 2020
Only a foolish person will discuss family issues on social media

8 Likes

Re: Death Plot: Duncan Mighty Is Not Telling The Truth - Maria Nwakanma by mar1juana: 7:40am On Dec 05, 2020
Rubbish
I can't com n read nonsense, settle your matters yourself
Wen them dey enjoy their moment Who hear their noise
Onyoshi

2 Likes

Re: Death Plot: Duncan Mighty Is Not Telling The Truth - Maria Nwakanma by Seniorwriter(m): 7:41am On Dec 05, 2020
These ones are spreading their dirty linen in the public sphere.....shows lack of effective communication with love.
This is an expression of shame to how Duncan is managing his personal life with all the wealth he has gathered!

Anyways in another news let's discuss a deal if you are interested in Monetising your SM handles....be rest assured of @least $100 monthly! as long as you have the drive to achieve! Some persons contacted me based on this so I've decided to reach out to more ....there is love in sharing too...shout out to all my NL comrades✌️.

Proactivity Leads To Productivity!

©Seniorwriter
Re: Death Plot: Duncan Mighty Is Not Telling The Truth - Maria Nwakanma by Johnmax95(m): 7:42am On Dec 05, 2020
But he has a prove

I will design a business website for 10k only.
This covers; hosting, domain name & emails.
Call/WhatsApp: 0802860,9484.
Re: Death Plot: Duncan Mighty Is Not Telling The Truth - Maria Nwakanma by mar1juana: 7:45am On Dec 05, 2020
Coldie:
What she's saying is the truth, If big ikwerre man die don't ever in your life think as wife and children that u guys would inherit his assets, even if he has brothers or not uncle's can come in

WTF
How do you expect a woman to inherit her husband's property in favour of her own family

If you go thru Ducan's Post you will well, maybe you will see reasons she's not supposed to get a dime

She's only married to that asshole as a Gold digger

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Always Do Makeup Before Cooking Because My Food Will Be Nice - Chizzy Alichi / See Photos Of Most Expensive House In Nigeria, Owner And Details / The Halfcast Take Over, Niaja Girls Watch Out O ! Who's Hotter?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.