Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,676 members, 7,809,570 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:20 AM

Tb Joshua's Predictions On July 18, 2010 - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Tb Joshua's Predictions On July 18, 2010 (3797 Views)

FUNAAB Mano'war Recruitment Camp 25th Of July (Photos) / TB Joshua Reacts To New Gay Law / Read Can’s Predictions On What Will Happen In Nigeria In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tb Joshua's Predictions On July 18, 2010 by Kabikala(m): 2:04pm On Jul 19, 2010
I watched Emmanuel TV telecast yesterday (July 18 2010) and listened to TB Joshua's predictions for the coming days regarding both local and international events.
I am posting the news so that people who claim on this site that TB Joshua always makes his predictions after the event has occurred can always verify these events if they occur eventually.
I don't have the exact words (and anyone who listened to the telecast may assist), but the best summaries I can make are as follows:
ON NIGERIA
1.) I am advising the authorities to postpone the decision on seeking election for the Excellency position until after the end of August.
2.) There is a need  to pray for the nation as there are ominous signs between now and the end of August 2010. I see bloodshed and the signs are very bad. It is a battle for who will occupy the position of Excellency in 2011 and the battle will be severe.

INTERNATIONAL
The longest serving African Military Head of State from an Arab country should pray against serious illness and death from cancer or disease of an internal organ. He will be succeeded by a young man before the end of the year.
Re: Tb Joshua's Predictions On July 18, 2010 by ccollins(m): 7:36pm On Jul 19, 2010
Tb joshua predicts true.seen him b4.
Re: Tb Joshua's Predictions On July 18, 2010 by Dolemite(f): 10:18pm On Jul 19, 2010
No good predictions, all terrible. . .for God so loved the world i guess. undecided anyway his predictions are vague, I think the international one he's talking about Libya, and the local one well, any idiot could predict that, theres always bloodshed around election time.
Re: Tb Joshua's Predictions On July 18, 2010 by Nobody: 1:31am On Jul 20, 2010
Kabikala:

I watched Emmanuel TV telecast yesterday (July 18 2010) and listened to TB Joshua's predictions for the coming days regarding[b] both local and international events[b].
I am posting the news [/b]so that people who claim on this site [b][/b]that TB Joshua always makes his predictions after the event has occurred [/b]can always[/s] verify these events if they occur eventually[/s].
I don't have the exact words (and anyone who listened to the telecast may assist), but the best summaries I can make are as follows:
ON NIGERIA
) I am advising the authorities to postpone the decision on seeking election for the Excellency position until after the end of August
what the f u c  k is that suppose to mean ? that election will be held in august or what.
2.) There is a need  to pray for the nation as there are ominous signs between now and the end of August 2010. I see bloodshed and the signs are very bad. It is a battle for who will occupy the position of Excellency in 2011 and the battle will be severe.

INTERNATIONAL
The longest serving African Military Head of State from an Arab country should pray against serious illness and death from cancer or disease of an internal organ. He will be succeeded by a young man before the end of the year.
the longest serving hos state in africa is muammar ghadafi.joshua should do him a favour by contacting him personally.the same way he duped Abacha .bullshitt
Re: Tb Joshua's Predictions On July 18, 2010 by Nobody: 2:10am On Jul 20, 2010
~Bluetooth:

) I am advising the authorities to postpone the decision on seeking election for the Excellency position until after the end of Augustthe longest serving hos state in africa is muammar ghadafi.joshua should do him a favour by contacting him personally.the same way he duped Abacha .bullshitt

Actually, I don't think he is referring to Muammar Qaddafi. If u check well, you will find out that TB Joshua is referring to Hosni Mubarak of Egypt. Mubarak is the man who seized power with background as a military man and then became Head of state (Dictator) of Egypt (an Arab country). He is currently the oldest serving head of state @ 82. I am 100% certain that Hosni Mubarak of Egypt will soon pass away due to terminal cancer if we are to go by the antecedents of TB Joshua in prophesying events that will eventually come to pass. Anyway lets wait and see!!

For Goodluck Jonathan, a word is enough for the wise. I'm praying for Nigeria 0!!
Re: Tb Joshua's Predictions On July 18, 2010 by Kabikala(m): 8:39am On Jul 20, 2010
@bluetooth
what the f u c  k is that suppose to mean ? that election will be held in august or what.

I think he is advising Jonathan to defer the announcement of his decision to run or not to run until the end of August 2010.

@dolemite:
No good predictions, all terrible. . .for God so loved the world i guess.    anyway his predictions are vague, I think the international one he's talking about Libya, and the local one well, any  could predict that, theres always bloodshed around election time.

I don't think these are vague predictions. He is not saying there will be bloodshed around election time. He is saying there will be bloodshed before the end of August 2010.
Re: Tb Joshua's Predictions On July 18, 2010 by oderemo(m): 5:15pm On Jul 20, 2010
I don't think these are vague predictions. He is not saying there will be bloodshed around election time. He is saying there will be bloodshed before the end of August 2010.
in his church.
take a hike. tb.
Re: Tb Joshua's Predictions On July 18, 2010 by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jul 20, 2010
kalokalo:

Actually, I don't think he is referring to Muammar Qaddafi. If u check well, you will find out that TB Joshua is referring to Hosni Mubarak of Egypt. Mubarak is the man who seized power with background as a military man and then became Head of state (Dictator) of Egypt (an Arab country). He is currently the oldest serving head of state @ 82. I am 100% certain that Hosni Mubarak of Egypt will soon pass away due to terminal cancer if we are to go by the antecedents of TB Joshua in prophesying events that will eventually come to pass. Anyway lets wait and see!!

For Goodluck Jonathan, a word is enough for the wise. I'm praying for Nigeria 0!!
good for you if you believe that crap cuz i don't .sorry
Re: Tb Joshua's Predictions On July 18, 2010 by Kabikala(m): 9:58pm On Feb 21, 2011
Emmanuel TV played a fast one on me here.
I posted this prophecy (above) when it was made way back in July 2010 hoping to confirm it whenever it happens. However, the broadcast of Emmanuel TV in recent times have been less than truthful since events started manifesting in the Arab world.
Since the beginning of this week, they have been playing edited versions of this prophecy and making it appear accurate, whereas it was not.
For instance, the part where TB Joshua said the longest serving African military ruler should pray against cancer was removed. Also removed as well was where he said the leader will be removed before the end of 2010.
My confidence in Emmanuel TV has waned considerably.
Re: Tb Joshua's Predictions On July 18, 2010 by BabaIbada: 10:53pm On Feb 21, 2011
All his predictions and prophecies have always been negative, Micheal Jackson's death, Yar'adua's death, then bloodshed again! The earlier people stop listening to these magicians calling themselves men of God, the better, Besides, of what importance are predictions about bad things that his prayers cannot avert? I beggyyy angry
Re: Tb Joshua's Predictions On July 18, 2010 by Blaise(f): 1:35pm On Feb 22, 2011
do we always hv 2 hear negativ prophesies , wat happened 2 d word of God that gives us hope and peace , pleeeeeeease try prophesying good tidings also so as to grant hope to the hopeless.
Re: Tb Joshua's Predictions On July 18, 2010 by Kabikala(m): 2:45pm On Jun 21, 2011
TB Joshua's prophecy of July 2010 appears to have come to fufilment with the news that former Egyptian president Hosni Mubarak has been diagnosed with cancer of the stomach.

http://www.cnn.com/2011/WORLD/meast/06/20/egypt.mubarak.cancer/index.html?hpt=hp_t2

(1) (Reply)

Data Warehousing and OLAP Tutorials / What Good Cause(s) Would You Spend A $50,000 Grant On? / Photos: Like A Boss! Kuwait Man Marries Four Wives Same Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.