Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,119 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

Benson Okonkwo Releases Nude Photos With A Message - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Benson Okonkwo Releases Nude Photos With A Message (49227 Views)

Nicki Minaj Releases Nude Pictures For Birthday Celebration / Ghanaian Singer And Model Sister Deborah Releases Nude Photos On Instagram / Actress, Chika Lann Declares Her Wish To Go To Hell As She Releases Nude Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benson Okonkwo Releases Nude Photos With A Message by Houseofglam7(f): 2:19pm On Oct 30, 2018
Whose child is that
Re: Benson Okonkwo Releases Nude Photos With A Message by Hollamie007: 2:20pm On Oct 30, 2018
Newsprex:
Nollywood actor, Benson Okonkwo shared these new photos along with a message to Nigerians. Read below:

See more photos via https://newsprex.com/discussion/1976/nollywood-actor-benson-okonkwo-releases-semi-nude-photos

All I see is the good message
Re: Benson Okonkwo Releases Nude Photos With A Message by Cindy08: 2:20pm On Oct 30, 2018
Rubbish dey smell everywhere
Re: Benson Okonkwo Releases Nude Photos With A Message by chima445(m): 2:21pm On Oct 30, 2018
Wonders shall never end

Re: Benson Okonkwo Releases Nude Photos With A Message by Opiletool(m): 2:22pm On Oct 30, 2018
N0favors:
What’s happening to Nigerian men? The rate at which they bleach their skin is really worrisome. Why are men trying to be so feminine? Gosh! So many Batty boys everywhere

BTW, who’s this airhead?

Do you know him as dark person before?
Cause I can not see any bleaching there aside from excessive filter.
Re: Benson Okonkwo Releases Nude Photos With A Message by adetes: 2:22pm On Oct 30, 2018
Igbo amaka

Re: Benson Okonkwo Releases Nude Photos With A Message by BruncleZuma: 2:22pm On Oct 30, 2018
They need to locate this photographer and give him 200 koboko strokes for this kind fresh fish skin retouching...what rubbish.
Re: Benson Okonkwo Releases Nude Photos With A Message by N0favors: 2:24pm On Oct 30, 2018
Opiletool:

Do you know him as dark person before?
Cause I can not see any bleaching there aside from excessive filter.
My nigga, I don’t know if you didn’t have your glasses on or you wore it the wrong way. Please, kindly clean the glasses and look at the pictures again
Re: Benson Okonkwo Releases Nude Photos With A Message by AmazingELixir: 2:26pm On Oct 30, 2018
shocked shocked shocked

Diswan na men fight back ni...

What a woman can do men can do...............
Re: Benson Okonkwo Releases Nude Photos With A Message by Passovile: 2:29pm On Oct 30, 2018
Shameless
Re: Benson Okonkwo Releases Nude Photos With A Message by Opiletool(m): 2:34pm On Oct 30, 2018
N0favors:
My nigga, I don’t know if you didn’t have your glasses on or you wore it the wrong way. Please, kindly clean the glasses and look at the pictures again

I asked a simple question devoid of insult, but you chose to reply in a petty manner, typical of an empty skull. If you are not so cretinous, you would not have made a generalisation that Nigerian men bleach their skin. So I asked you, where is the bleach in that picture?
Looks like you're the one that need to readjust your glasses. Besides, we do not have that sickness in my family. Can't say about yours since you mentioned glasses first, it might not be uncommon to your household.
Re: Benson Okonkwo Releases Nude Photos With A Message by sanpipita(m): 2:37pm On Oct 30, 2018
This na sweet boy, a fresh guy, he probably loves it from behind.
Re: Benson Okonkwo Releases Nude Photos With A Message by N0favors: 2:42pm On Oct 30, 2018
Opiletool:

I asked a simple question devoid of insult, but you chose to reply in a petty manner, typical of an empty skull. If you are not so cretinous, you would not have made a generalisation that Nigerian men bleach their skin. So I asked you, where is the bleach in that picture?
Looks like you're the one that need to readjust your glasses. Besides, we do not have that sickness in my family. Can't say about yours since you mentioned glasses first, it might not be uncommon to your household.
My nigga, I didn’t ask you for story, I simply advised you to clean you glasses and wear it back. How is that a crime? Why are you crying? We all know that 99.9% Igbo men bleach their skin and they wear makeup and skirt #Fact

We are not mad with you people, but remember 14 years ***goat***
Re: Benson Okonkwo Releases Nude Photos With A Message by N0favors: 2:43pm On Oct 30, 2018
sanpipita:
This na sweet boy, a fresh guy, he probably loves it from behind.
Another gay Igbo. Shame of you son
Re: Benson Okonkwo Releases Nude Photos With A Message by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 2:44pm On Oct 30, 2018
Opiletool:

no mind d ewu.
Na so dem trained am

1 Like

Re: Benson Okonkwo Releases Nude Photos With A Message by emmydauner: 2:47pm On Oct 30, 2018
mumu what are you feeling like self mtcheww.
Re: Benson Okonkwo Releases Nude Photos With A Message by sanpipita(m): 2:51pm On Oct 30, 2018
N0favors:

I can see you are pained, sorry isn't my fault you live a frustrated life, go elsewhere and rant.

1 Like

Re: Benson Okonkwo Releases Nude Photos With A Message by Japsylee: 2:51pm On Oct 30, 2018
So na until efulefu Benson okonkwo matter wey una dey attack yaself for here
Re: Benson Okonkwo Releases Nude Photos With A Message by N0favors: 3:07pm On Oct 30, 2018
sanpipita:

I can see you are pained, sorry isn't my fault you live a frustrated life, go elsewhere and rant.
Adofurò
Re: Benson Okonkwo Releases Nude Photos With A Message by fergie001: 3:08pm On Oct 30, 2018
He has always been adjudged as gay.......

Everyone knows he is....he is just been cryptic....
Re: Benson Okonkwo Releases Nude Photos With A Message by JujuBlaqHosan(m): 3:10pm On Oct 30, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I've been told this dude here is the best product of University of Nigeria Secondary School Enugu Campus after Ekpete, Adaeze Atuegwu, Edward Nwakuche and Osita Asika.

He is as unique as his brothers Joe and Chukwudi.
I love him for his individuality,
I love him for his uninhibition,
I love his LGBT disposition,
I love him mostly for repping my dear 042.
I'd just advice he rejects some of the hideous costumes given to him and stop hiding behind curtains because life is better outside the closet.

I've never completely seen any of his movies though but I learnt he is a good actor with a sizable preek.

042 amaka.
A Nigerian who doesn't love Enugu; is that one a Nigerian?

Lol you have issues
Re: Benson Okonkwo Releases Nude Photos With A Message by DivineGebike(m): 3:12pm On Oct 30, 2018
You still have something to tell us

Open up abeg
Re: Benson Okonkwo Releases Nude Photos With A Message by PrincessB1(f): 3:14pm On Oct 30, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I've been told this dude here is the best product of University of Nigeria Secondary School Enugu Campus after Ekpete, Adaeze Atuegwu, Edward Nwakuche and Osita Asika.

I'd just advice he rejects some of the hideous costumes given to him and stop hiding behind curtains because life is better outside the closet.

I've never completely seen any of his movies though but I learnt he is a good actor with a sizable preek.

042 amaka.

You must be ubiquitous cos you seems to know every nook and cranny of each state.

Weldone
Re: Benson Okonkwo Releases Nude Photos With A Message by akdjr(m): 3:18pm On Oct 30, 2018
What is the opposite of Olosho ?
Re: Benson Okonkwo Releases Nude Photos With A Message by EmirAbj: 3:23pm On Oct 30, 2018
We Came To This World Naked So We Shall Leave Naked
Re: Benson Okonkwo Releases Nude Photos With A Message by Yabaleftstudent: 3:39pm On Oct 30, 2018
at least he fresh if I no fit even try this thing the enzyma way dey my yansh go spoil show
Re: Benson Okonkwo Releases Nude Photos With A Message by Nobody: 3:39pm On Oct 30, 2018
N0favors:
What’s happening to Nigerian men? The rate at which they bleach their skin is really worrisome. Why are men trying to be so feminine? Gosh! So many Batty boys everywhere

BTW, who’s this airhead?
calm down! man!! grin you know? you don't have to look, if you don't like it.

And please No need to generalise, try using the Word SOME, when describing people.

Cheers!! grin

2 Likes

Re: Benson Okonkwo Releases Nude Photos With A Message by Nobody: 3:41pm On Oct 30, 2018
N0favors:
how did you know he is gay? did he fucvk you before? cheesy

I bet he did. shocked

1 Like

Re: Benson Okonkwo Releases Nude Photos With A Message by symbianDON(m): 4:01pm On Oct 30, 2018
see as e do eye like catfish!!.....awon eyan bobrisky
Re: Benson Okonkwo Releases Nude Photos With A Message by symbianDON(m): 4:02pm On Oct 30, 2018
akdjr:
What is the opposite of Olosho ?
that should be oloshi grin

1 Like

Re: Benson Okonkwo Releases Nude Photos With A Message by RedboneSmith(m): 4:03pm On Oct 30, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

042 amaka.

Best Wetin? LMAO!!!!

I was a set below him at UNSSEC. He was a below average student. Was not distinguished in either academics or sports. Won no prizes on prize-giving day. Was not a prefect. Subpar results every term. Distinguished products from his set are working at Schlumberger and Shell and bagging PhDs from European and US universities. (Make i no mention their names. )

How can you mention him in the same breath as Adaeze Atuegwu?

He and his brothers (especially Big Joe and Chukwudi) were only known for being rich kids and spoilt brats. Just that.

I mean, I am happy for him and everything. It's not easy to be in the news every now and then. But biko don't call him 'best product'. That's just an insult to UNSSEC.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Richard Mofe-Damijo With His Beautiful Daughters (Photo) / 'I Have Not Had Sex For 8 Years Now' - Comedienne Mandy Says (pictured) / Akpororo Finally Addresses The Nasty Comment Made By Yung6ix's DJ About His Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.