Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,760 members, 7,817,101 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:34 AM

Benson Okonkwo Releases Nude Photos With A Message - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Benson Okonkwo Releases Nude Photos With A Message (49216 Views)

Nicki Minaj Releases Nude Pictures For Birthday Celebration / Ghanaian Singer And Model Sister Deborah Releases Nude Photos On Instagram / Actress, Chika Lann Declares Her Wish To Go To Hell As She Releases Nude Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benson Okonkwo Releases Nude Photos With A Message by Nofav0rs(m): 4:11pm On Oct 30, 2018
gypsey:
how did you know he is gay? did he fucvk you before? cheesy

I bet he did. shocked
Are you stalking me now mate?
Re: Benson Okonkwo Releases Nude Photos With A Message by Maghan37: 4:13pm On Oct 30, 2018
If a girl goes nude it is considered sexy while if a guy goes nude it is considered disgusting. So zombie take note grin grin
Re: Benson Okonkwo Releases Nude Photos With A Message by gwama: 4:21pm On Oct 30, 2018
It's nude photos ?? only the chest is bare and the essential is hidden, but we wanted to see the essential. angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Benson Okonkwo Releases Nude Photos With A Message by biomedics(m): 4:28pm On Oct 30, 2018
I never knew men do this rubbish too.
Mtcheeeew
Re: Benson Okonkwo Releases Nude Photos With A Message by Azam101: 4:59pm On Oct 30, 2018
Useless gay
Re: Benson Okonkwo Releases Nude Photos With A Message by oluwaferanmi1: 5:15pm On Oct 30, 2018
this guy ori e ti daru oooooo showing your nude pics. oloshi olori kori
Re: Benson Okonkwo Releases Nude Photos With A Message by Nobody: 5:22pm On Oct 30, 2018
Nofav0rs:
Are you stalking me now mate?
yes! i am stalking you! angry
what are you going to do about it? angry

what a ridiculous accussation to make, Do you even know what stalking means??
Re: Benson Okonkwo Releases Nude Photos With A Message by Nofav0rs(m): 5:44pm On Oct 30, 2018
gypsey:
yes! i am stalking you! angry
what are you going to do about it? angry

what a ridiculous position accussation to make, Do you even know what stalking means??
Don’t make me have your time son. I could be a really bad bully
Re: Benson Okonkwo Releases Nude Photos With A Message by Nobody: 5:48pm On Oct 30, 2018
Nofav0rs:
Don’t make me have your time son. I could be a really bad bully
bad bully my butt!

bullies are cowards, you know that right?
Re: Benson Okonkwo Releases Nude Photos With A Message by Nofav0rs(m): 6:31pm On Oct 30, 2018
gypsey:
bad bully my butt!

bullies are cowards, you know that right?
son, listen, man, dad isn't mad But how you gonna name yourself gypsey and look like speeddarlington?
Re: Benson Okonkwo Releases Nude Photos With A Message by Nobody: 6:45pm On Oct 30, 2018
Nofav0rs:

son, listen, man, dad isn't mad But how you gonna name yourself gypsey and look like speeddarlington?
Is this Rubbish supposed to make sense?
Re: Benson Okonkwo Releases Nude Photos With A Message by Nofav0rs(m): 6:47pm On Oct 30, 2018
gypsey:
Is this Rubbish supposed to make sense?

Ask your village oracle. Oh! I forgot, you are the oracle cry
Re: Benson Okonkwo Releases Nude Photos With A Message by Nobody: 7:18pm On Oct 30, 2018
Nofav0rs:
Ask your village oracle. Oh! I forgot, you are the oracle cry
***yawns*** i am so bored....i am really disappointed..Is these all you ve got?.

You really are Inadequate. grin
Re: Benson Okonkwo Releases Nude Photos With A Message by Earlystar698(m): 7:32pm On Oct 30, 2018
I think say Na like this ooooo

Re: Benson Okonkwo Releases Nude Photos With A Message by Nofav0rs(m): 7:35pm On Oct 30, 2018
gypsey:
***yawns*** i am so bored....i am really disappointed..Is these all you ve got?.

You really are Inadequate. grin
Like you’re irrelevant
Re: Benson Okonkwo Releases Nude Photos With A Message by Nobody: 7:57pm On Oct 30, 2018
Nofav0rs:
Like you’re irrelevant
****yawns**** still made no sense. sad
***snoring**** gbrrrrrr....gbrrrrr....gbrrrr...gbrrrrrrrr......gbrrrrrr......

**farts*** puuu!!! puuuu!!!! puuu!!!.
Re: Benson Okonkwo Releases Nude Photos With A Message by frozen70(f): 9:13pm On Oct 30, 2018
All this nude display is for what ?

An average man is handsome, so men don't need to go to this extent

By nature women must be attracted by men, thats why you see women displaying all sort of colourful displays to attract men

Because men believe by observation

For a man to put up this type of display, to me is absolutely unnecessary

All a man need is to look good and look clean
Re: Benson Okonkwo Releases Nude Photos With A Message by Nofav0rs(m): 9:17pm On Oct 30, 2018
gypsey:
****yawns**** still made no sense. sad
***snoring**** gbrrrrrr....gbrrrrr....gbrrrr...gbrrrrrrrr......gbrrrrrr......

**farts*** puuu!!! puuuu!!!! puuu!!!.
but why are Igbos always farting in public?
Re: Benson Okonkwo Releases Nude Photos With A Message by nuello: 10:42pm On Oct 30, 2018
wolewolsz:
Naija Finn Balor
lol for real he's looking like balor
Re: Benson Okonkwo Releases Nude Photos With A Message by icogb: 10:59pm On Oct 30, 2018
RedboneSmith:

Best Wetin? LMAO!!!!

I was a set below him at UNSSEC. He was a below average student. Was not distinguished in either academics or sports. Won no prizes on prize-giving day. Was not a prefect. Subpar results every term. Distinguished products from his set are working at Schlumberger and Shell and bagging PhDs from European and US universities. (Make i no mention their names. )

How can you mention him in the same breath as Adaeze Atuegwu?

He and his brothers (especially Big Joe and Chukwudi) were only known for being rich kids and spoilt brats. Just that.

I mean, I am happy for him and everything. It's not easy to be in the news every now and then. But biko don't call him 'best product'. That's just an insult to UNSSEC.
Thank you for this. When I saw his write up eh, I was like, "Jesu!" . But you cann't blame NwaAmaikpe. If you hv followed him here all along, you'ld knw he has dis penchant for hyping "friends" nd pulling down "enemies. I do smile when I hear pple dat believe him cos I knw he knws nothing. Most of what he writes here re jst unverified claims whc he mischievously uses most times against his enemies.
Re: Benson Okonkwo Releases Nude Photos With A Message by chuckjonesbaba(m): 1:39am On Oct 31, 2018
N0favors:
What’s happening to Nigerian men? The rate at which they bleach their skin is really worrisome. Why are men trying to be so feminine? Gosh! So many Batty boys everywhere

BTW, who’s this airhead?

He's gay
Re: Benson Okonkwo Releases Nude Photos With A Message by Mryacks: 2:15pm On Oct 31, 2018
N0favors:
What’s happening to Nigerian men? The rate at which they bleach their skin is really worrisome. Why are men trying to be so feminine? Gosh! So many Batty boys everywhere

BTW, who’s this airhead?

Also bleach their lips with that pink nonsense and dye hair and beards like no tmr undecided
Re: Benson Okonkwo Releases Nude Photos With A Message by N0favors: 2:41pm On Oct 31, 2018
Mryacks:

Also bleach their lips with that pink nonsense and dye hair and beards like no tmr undecided
It’s really sad
Re: Benson Okonkwo Releases Nude Photos With A Message by sanpipita(m): 3:16pm On Nov 01, 2018
frozen70:
All this nude display is for what ?

An average man is handsome, so men don't need to go to this extent

By nature women must be attracted by men, thats why you see women displaying all sort of colourful displays to attract men

Because men believe by observation

For a man to put up this type of display, to me is absolutely unnecessary

All a man need is to look good and look clean

Lol you feel he is doing it to attract women? what if he isn't into women.
Re: Benson Okonkwo Releases Nude Photos With A Message by frozen70(f): 7:04pm On Nov 01, 2018
sanpipita:

Lol you feel he is doing it to attract women? what if he isn't into women.

Lol
Re: Benson Okonkwo Releases Nude Photos With A Message by toygod2: 7:10pm On Nov 04, 2018
This one well so
Re: Benson Okonkwo Releases Nude Photos With A Message by meobizy(f): 8:22am On Apr 21, 2021
With his bird chest, that boy is obviously g-

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rita Dominic Celebrates Her 44th Birthday With Cute Pictures / Olakunle Churchill's Father Was Obasanjo's Gardener - Tonto Dikeh / Ycee Kisses Lady's Chest. Fans React (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.