Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,553 members, 7,812,763 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:56 PM

"Tomato Seed" Tiwa Savage Show Off Her Grown Up Son Jamil, Fans React - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Tomato Seed" Tiwa Savage Show Off Her Grown Up Son Jamil, Fans React (5954 Views)

Stella Damasus Celebrates Mother's Day With Her Grown-Up Daughters (Photos) / Sophia Momodu Poses With Her Daughter, Imade And Tiwa Savage’s Son Jamil (Photo) / “I Had My First Kid At 24” Annie Idibia Says As She Shows Off Her Grown Up Kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Tomato Seed" Tiwa Savage Show Off Her Grown Up Son Jamil, Fans React by praizblog: 4:18am On Oct 30, 2018
Beautiful controversial Musician Tiwa Savage show off her cute grown up son Jamil.

However her fans has being accusing, some says Jamil resembles wizkid. See photos below

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/tomato-seed-tiwa-savage-show-off-her-grown-up-son-jamil-fans-react/

Cc lalasticlala Mynd44

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Tomato Seed" Tiwa Savage Show Off Her Grown Up Son Jamil, Fans React by praizblog: 4:18am On Oct 30, 2018
cheesy cheesy

See More Sexy Braless Photo of Tiwa Savage >>> SEE PHOTOS HERE

Fans reaction

Re: "Tomato Seed" Tiwa Savage Show Off Her Grown Up Son Jamil, Fans React by NwaAmaikpe: 4:21am On Oct 30, 2018
shocked

I hear Tiwa Savage is depressed.

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "Tomato Seed" Tiwa Savage Show Off Her Grown Up Son Jamil, Fans React by Luminee(f): 4:24am On Oct 30, 2018
This one that she's going nude...the boy is really growing strong..guys check out my signature
Re: "Tomato Seed" Tiwa Savage Show Off Her Grown Up Son Jamil, Fans React by Luminee(f): 4:25am On Oct 30, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I hear Tiwa Savage is depressed

Yup, she might be, hence her recent acts

1 Like

Re: "Tomato Seed" Tiwa Savage Show Off Her Grown Up Son Jamil, Fans React by NwaAmaikpe: 4:30am On Oct 30, 2018
shocked

Tiwa is unhappy and particularly upset about the negative comments about her. This is also making her start to reconsider her affiliations with Wizkid.
Celebrating Jamil is the only way to keep the negativity far away.

Please, let's be fair to her.
She is just an entertainer.... You don't expect her to wear hijab. She's got to live up to the show, so she can still be relevant in the game.

It's true she's neither a good role-model nor a good mother, I also know she's a scum who has no sense of self-respect.
But the truth is,
A ho will always be a ho.

Stop the hurtful words.
Because if a woman has no shame, nothing you say will shame her.

15 Likes 8 Shares

Re: "Tomato Seed" Tiwa Savage Show Off Her Grown Up Son Jamil, Fans React by IamD18: 5:01am On Oct 30, 2018
It's not easy to have a stupid mother.
Re: "Tomato Seed" Tiwa Savage Show Off Her Grown Up Son Jamil, Fans React by AmazonTopaz(f): 6:53am On Oct 30, 2018
As a celebrity whatever you do you people would always react.
Because they have opinions.
But do not let their opinions define you and you owe them no explanation as to how you choose to live your life.

1 Like

Re: "Tomato Seed" Tiwa Savage Show Off Her Grown Up Son Jamil, Fans React by Khd95(m): 6:58am On Oct 30, 2018
The way IAM seeing this Jamil,he go brake girls' heart gaan grin

2 Likes

Re: "Tomato Seed" Tiwa Savage Show Off Her Grown Up Son Jamil, Fans React by Speedyconnect15: 7:15am On Oct 30, 2018
This girl has made tee bilz mad cool

See below for data bonanza!
See testimonies too!
Re: "Tomato Seed" Tiwa Savage Show Off Her Grown Up Son Jamil, Fans React by Zane2point4(m): 7:53am On Oct 30, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Tiwa is unhappy and particularly upset about the negative comments about her. This is also making her start to reconsider her affiliations with Wizkid.

She is just an entertainer.... You don't expect her to wear hijab. She's got to live up to the show, so she can still be relevant in the game.

It's true she's neither a good role-model nor a good mother, I also know she's a scum who has no sense of self-respect.
But the truth is,

Stop the hurtful words.
Wow what a positive and negative review

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Tomato Seed" Tiwa Savage Show Off Her Grown Up Son Jamil, Fans React by Nobody: 8:03am On Oct 30, 2018
Khd95:
The way IAM seeing this Jamil,he go brake girls' heart gaan grin
I hope he doesn't become his father. Because that one became his father. Although billz is not as successful as his dad.

He should be more like sweet, ambitious Tiwa. kiss
Re: "Tomato Seed" Tiwa Savage Show Off Her Grown Up Son Jamil, Fans React by Yabaleftstudent: 8:04am On Oct 30, 2018
olosho and her waec result smiley

2 Likes

Re: "Tomato Seed" Tiwa Savage Show Off Her Grown Up Son Jamil, Fans React by Nobody: 8:48am On Oct 30, 2018
Nowadays, people will post a photo from a couple of months ago and be tagging it a throwback as if it was 10 years ago.
Re: "Tomato Seed" Tiwa Savage Show Off Her Grown Up Son Jamil, Fans React by bedspread: 8:59am On Oct 30, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

But the truth is,

Stop the hurtful words.
@NwaAmaikpe I no understand your Point!! Are u insulting or shielding her??

1 Like

Re: "Tomato Seed" Tiwa Savage Show Off Her Grown Up Son Jamil, Fans React by kheny12(m): 9:33am On Oct 30, 2018
jamil or Jamal, am confused.Abdul Jamal balogun,jamjam.
Re: "Tomato Seed" Tiwa Savage Show Off Her Grown Up Son Jamil, Fans React by Oluwasaeon(m): 10:08am On Oct 30, 2018
kheny12:
jamil or Jamal, am confused.Abdul Jamal balogun,jamjam.
Jamiu
Re: "Tomato Seed" Tiwa Savage Show Off Her Grown Up Son Jamil, Fans React by fergie001: 11:03am On Oct 30, 2018
Nwamaikpe.......which kind paradox ABI na oxymoron dem dey call am?
Re: "Tomato Seed" Tiwa Savage Show Off Her Grown Up Son Jamil, Fans React by praizblog: 11:46am On Oct 30, 2018
Cc lalasticlala
Re: "Tomato Seed" Tiwa Savage Show Off Her Grown Up Son Jamil, Fans React by Auladimeji2: 11:50am On Oct 30, 2018
Yabaleftstudent:
olosho and her waec result smiley

Re: "Tomato Seed" Tiwa Savage Show Off Her Grown Up Son Jamil, Fans React by kushercain: 1:17pm On Oct 30, 2018
bedspread:
@NwaAmaikpe I no understand your Point!! Are u insulting or shielding her??

That's the point grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys!!! Maheeda, Chidinma, Mocheddah Or Yemi Alade? Who Would You Hit? / Wizkid And Davido: Who Is The Richest? / Nollywood Actor Mr Ibu With Gospel Singer Chinyere Udoma With Others - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.