Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,785 members, 7,810,046 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:19 PM

Pictures From Pastor Sign Fireman's Wedding - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pictures From Pastor Sign Fireman's Wedding (26291 Views)

Photos From Pastor Anselm Madubuko And Emmy Kosgei’s Traditional Marriage / Pastor Sign Fireman Is Getting Married / Pictures From Pastor Chris Birthday Bash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures From Pastor Sign Fireman's Wedding by 2gbasky22(m): 7:04am On Apr 29, 2013
Dr Sign Fireman, the General Overseer of Sign Fireman Miracle Crusade, got marriedyesterday Sunday 28th April at his Church headquarters in Surulere........Pictures
Beautifull or not
I mean the wife

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Pastor Sign Fireman's Wedding by thorpido(m): 8:04am On Apr 29, 2013
The wedding gown dey one kind.

4 Likes

Re: Pictures From Pastor Sign Fireman's Wedding by gerrardomendes(m): 8:48am On Apr 29, 2013
2nd to comment. closes eyes,imagines himself as emmanuel adebayor,runs round etihad stadium and slides in front of ass-anal fans

4 Likes

Re: Pictures From Pastor Sign Fireman's Wedding by Nobody: 10:47am On Apr 29, 2013
That last picture dey somehow..... I actually thought it was one his envangelism strategy but Good too know he is settled now....

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Pastor Sign Fireman's Wedding by Okijajuju1(m): 10:48am On Apr 29, 2013
Na wah o!!

So na this babe go dey drive that ehn yellow Hummer.. grin

3 Likes

Re: Pictures From Pastor Sign Fireman's Wedding by Lilimax(f): 10:49am On Apr 29, 2013
If you can read body language, you will
understand that all is not well...
However, I wish them happy married life.

6 Likes

Re: Pictures From Pastor Sign Fireman's Wedding by Nobody: 10:50am On Apr 29, 2013
Congract to both of them.
Re: Pictures From Pastor Sign Fireman's Wedding by Dumkele1: 10:52am On Apr 29, 2013
Okija_juju: Na wah o!!

So na this babe go dey drive that ehn yellow Hummer.. grin
u dey vex.lolz

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Pastor Sign Fireman's Wedding by ifyfaith: 10:52am On Apr 29, 2013
nice n beautiful
Re: Pictures From Pastor Sign Fireman's Wedding by lifestyle1(m): 10:52am On Apr 29, 2013
Congratulation

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Pastor Sign Fireman's Wedding by shadrach77: 10:55am On Apr 29, 2013
Lilimax: If you can read body language, you will
understand that all is not well...
However, I wish them happy married life.

kindly tell us the nagative sign you have seen in their body language. Bad belle angry angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From Pastor Sign Fireman's Wedding by ola2006: 10:59am On Apr 29, 2013
[/b]Okija juju:So na this babe go dey drive that ehn yellow Hummer.. grin[/quote]

Na wah o!!

So na this Guy go dey drive this Babe "under" yellow Hummer..

3 Likes

Re: Pictures From Pastor Sign Fireman's Wedding by toluxa1(m): 11:01am On Apr 29, 2013
Odd dude
Re: Pictures From Pastor Sign Fireman's Wedding by aieromon(m): 11:01am On Apr 29, 2013
I thought his color was yellow

I was expecting to see a yellow suit grin

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From Pastor Sign Fireman's Wedding by churific(m): 11:02am On Apr 29, 2013
The conspiracy theorists and the ill-wishers are here.

I say good for him. I hope he gets what he deserves. Only God knows what he deserves. I can really care less about his wedding (That's between him and that babe.)
Re: Pictures From Pastor Sign Fireman's Wedding by patholaw: 11:02am On Apr 29, 2013
hope say he test her engine capacity??
Re: Pictures From Pastor Sign Fireman's Wedding by cold(m): 11:02am On Apr 29, 2013
She has suddenly become 'Mummy','Pastor Mrs', 'Mother of God' or whatever they tag themseves these days

4 Likes

Re: Pictures From Pastor Sign Fireman's Wedding by Okijajuju1(m): 11:03am On Apr 29, 2013
Re: Pictures From Pastor Sign Fireman's Wedding by dridowu: 11:03am On Apr 29, 2013
Who b pastor fireman ?
Se d man dy work 4 nigeria fire service ?

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From Pastor Sign Fireman's Wedding by Okijajuju1(m): 11:05am On Apr 29, 2013
Re: Pictures From Pastor Sign Fireman's Wedding by dare2think: 11:07am On Apr 29, 2013
Our Yellow-obessed 'guy-man' has married!!!

wink
Re: Pictures From Pastor Sign Fireman's Wedding by Okijajuju1(m): 11:08am On Apr 29, 2013
Re: Pictures From Pastor Sign Fireman's Wedding by ocheejemb: 11:14am On Apr 29, 2013
Linda Ikeji took pictures with Blackberry curve and is still happy to put this huge ass watermark on it
Re: Pictures From Pastor Sign Fireman's Wedding by tlops(m): 11:14am On Apr 29, 2013
Who officiated the ceremony? who is the miss fire brand?

linda go get better camera and stop using ur mobile phone. You make cash from blogging, so invest in it and be different...

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From Pastor Sign Fireman's Wedding by markovnikoff001(m): 11:24am On Apr 29, 2013
...why do I have this wierd feeling that he's got anger issues and will hit his wife?...#just my hyperactive mind roaming again#...

4 Likes

Re: Pictures From Pastor Sign Fireman's Wedding by biolabee(m): 11:37am On Apr 29, 2013
Sign Yellow Ruled the Day!

God is a game!!!!
Re: Pictures From Pastor Sign Fireman's Wedding by Nobody: 11:40am On Apr 29, 2013
I thought he's married before yesterday.
Re: Pictures From Pastor Sign Fireman's Wedding by Shinnings: 11:45am On Apr 29, 2013
Beautiful of course. U can trust pastors wen It comes to selectn life partner they will always go 4 d best
Re: Pictures From Pastor Sign Fireman's Wedding by jidewin(m): 11:47am On Apr 29, 2013
Okija_juju: [img]http://3.bp..com/-1Ihjdi_K3ck/UX4sjbn1gzI/AAAAAAABCDE/B0mSEZaHswY/s1600/photos_from_dr_sign_fireman_wedding4.JPG[/img]
D man sabi act sha.See as e come Gentle like say e no sabi... Baaaad Nigga

3 Likes

Re: Pictures From Pastor Sign Fireman's Wedding by yeboyes: 12:05pm On Apr 29, 2013
I for one do not understand how any intelligent person can attend this con man's church.This dude was exposed on BBC for the whole world to see as a conman who takes advantage of desperate people yet morons still flock to his church.

The major problem we Nigerians have is these mentalities of "He go better" ,"GOD's times is the best","touch not my anointed", "all is well" and other ridiculous as well as regressive mentalities.These lines of reasoning has crippled the minds of Nigerians as many have become intellectually incapacitated.The fact of the matter is all these pastors are con men. You don't need anyone to pray for you before you succeed.

If you believe in your yourself and help yourself by working hard,GOD will help you.Stop waiting for one idiotic pastor to lay hands on you.USE your GOD given brain and work your way to success.Like the saying goes ,GOD only helps those who help themselves.Helping yourself does not mean saying tithes every day ,kissing your pastor's butt or sleeping in church everyday.It seemly means you should apply yourself or find something to do.

The same rule applies to our politics,we cry all the time when our leaders commit treason against the nation but continue to vote them back in.I have heard people saying " I know Jonathan is corrupt but what can we do? He is better than the rest".I am sorry but i disagree ,such assumption is the retort of an intellectually redundant mind.Others will say "I will vote for Jonathan again because he is from the south.It is better for a south man to chop the money instead of an Hausa man".

Nigerian do not vote for the best candidates they vote for the candidate which hails from their own tribe or the one who bribes them.Your dishonest finance minister had the guts to lie on CNN by saying 99% of Nigerian's are honest.We have serious issues in Nigeria and we are our own worst enemies.Unless we begin to engage ourselves in honest and intelligent conversations ,we will never get out of this cesspit we are in.

22 Likes

Re: Pictures From Pastor Sign Fireman's Wedding by vlove1: 12:12pm On Apr 29, 2013
I tire for babes, so when they wan count those dat are married she will also be counted. wahala dey

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ushbebe Celebrates His Wife, Annette Nuagbe On Her Birthday With Loveup Photos / Sylvia Edem Becomes Landlady, Acquires Plot Of Land (Photo) / Tiwa Savage And Her Son, Jamil In Cute Selfie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.