Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,160 members, 7,953,614 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:42 PM

Victoria Beckham - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Victoria Beckham (736 Views)

I’m Very Proud To Be A S*x Symbol – Victoria Kimani / “I Retired From Football To Be A Taxi Driver For…’’ – David Beckham Opens Up. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Victoria Beckham by TeeJay6(m): 2:25pm On Jul 19, 2010
Victoria Beckham and her driver were cruising along a country road one evening when a cow ran in front of the car. The driver tried to avoid it but couldn't - the cow was killed.

Posh told her driver to go up to the farmhouse and explain to the owners what happened. About an hour later, the driver staggered back to the car with his clothes in disarray.

He was holding a bottle of wine in one hand, a cigar in the other and smiling happily.
"What happened?" asked Posh. "Well," the driver replied, "the farmer gave me the wine, his wife gave me the cigar, and their beautiful daughter made mad passionate love to me."

"My God, what did you tell them?" asked Posh. The driver replied: "I'm Victoria Beckham's driver, and I just killed the cow."
Re: Victoria Beckham by r231(m): 2:37pm On Jul 19, 2010
hmmmmm
Re: Victoria Beckham by TeeJay6(m): 2:43pm On Jul 19, 2010
hummm cheesy
Re: Victoria Beckham by makajibbz(m): 3:39pm On Jul 19, 2010
hmmmmm, undecided
Re: Victoria Beckham by fairmystiq(f): 6:05pm On Aug 28, 2010
them go so collect big money from viccky cry

(1) (Reply)

***joke Of The Year!1**** / Praise The Lord: / B Tnkful For U!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.