Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,850 members, 7,813,888 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:44 PM

Flopped Real Madrid Coach Thank Club For Opportunity - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Flopped Real Madrid Coach Thank Club For Opportunity (334 Views)

Alan Hard: Notts County Owner Puts Club For Sale After Posting Nude On Twitter / Chelsea Denies Claims That Roman Abrahamovich Put The Club For Sale / "No Liverpool Player Can Get Into Real Madrid's Team" - Ex Madrid Coach Claims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Flopped Real Madrid Coach Thank Club For Opportunity by Ihekenma590(f): 5:26am On Oct 30, 2018
Dismissed on Monday as coach of Real Madrid, Julen Lopetegui thanked the club for the opportunity in a brief statement.

He also wished his now ex-team luck for the remainder of the season.

"After the decision adopted by the board of directors of Real Madrid, I want to thank the club for the opportunity it gave me," he said.

"I'd also like to give thanks to the players for their effort and their work, as well as to each and every one of the club's employees, for their good treatment of me during this time.

"And, of course, my gratitude to the fans for their encouragement.

"Best wishes for the remainder of the season."

Real Madrid took the decision to dispense with Lopetegui as coach after just 137 days in office, and have temporarily appoined Santiago Solari as his replacement.
In a press release, the board of directors were scathing, saying in the communique that the club 'understands that there is a great disproportion between the quality of the staff of Real Madrid, which has eight players nominated for the next Ballon d'Or, something unprecedented in the club's history, and the results obtained to date.
http://mognews.com/2018/10/30/flopped-real-madrid-coach-thank-club/
Re: Flopped Real Madrid Coach Thank Club For Opportunity by cooldipo(m): 5:29am On Oct 30, 2018
Guess who's laughing now.....
Re: Flopped Real Madrid Coach Thank Club For Opportunity by McStoic(m): 5:37am On Oct 30, 2018
cooldipo:
Guess who's laughing now.....
S. P. A. I. N of course.
Re: Flopped Real Madrid Coach Thank Club For Opportunity by abduljabbar4(m): 8:59am On Oct 30, 2018
While i hate hate madrid, im Impressed with the way they acted. Our useless board is still afraid of sacking mourinho

(1) (Reply)

Christmas Is Around The Corner, Lets Make Money! Money!! Money!!! / Messi Vow To Risk Himself To Surpass Ronaldo Champions League Goals / Manchester City Vs Manchester United: Team News, Potential Line Up And Injur

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.