Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,037 members, 7,956,843 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 08:27 PM

Skin To Skin: How To Prevent Her From Getting Pregnant - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Skin To Skin: How To Prevent Her From Getting Pregnant (625 Views)

Bill To Prevent Medical Doctors From Getting Licence Till After 5 Years / I am Scared O, Have Learnt My Lesson, No More Skin To Skin / Prof Kola Oloke: Shun Consumption Of Animal Skin To Stave Off Cancer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Skin To Skin: How To Prevent Her From Getting Pregnant by Fleewpeed: 6:57am On Oct 30, 2018
This thread might look stupid but i think it can go a long way in helping a lot of youth today. Some may find themselves in situation where there is no condom available. What if the konji gets out of hand, a moments of bliss might later turn out into years of frustration.

There is also the risk of STD though, but it could be with a trusted partner with good health records. I should have taken this thread to Romance section but those guys are hmm, let me not say the word.

So any nairalander with any useful and sensible contribution should please do so, it could be a procedure before or after the sex. One way or another this thread can be useful in reducing the growing population in Nigeria grin..

The question now is this "how do you prevent pregnancy after having sex with her skin to skin(without condom)..
Re: Skin To Skin: How To Prevent Her From Getting Pregnant by mbaka0433: 7:13am On Oct 30, 2018
Arrange for child delivery ASAP no delay

1 Like

Re: Skin To Skin: How To Prevent Her From Getting Pregnant by Samsimple(m): 7:14am On Oct 30, 2018
Viewing this thread baba faithia comes to mind.. Oohh baba faithia d mechanic my former neighbour .. Within d space of 9yrs, he already had six children.. The wife stupid excuse was that she wants to hold the man down with children so he wont run away. Imagine!!!!
Re: Skin To Skin: How To Prevent Her From Getting Pregnant by MrNipplesLover(m): 7:23am On Oct 30, 2018
some people go say, when u know the ovulation period of a girl...
I be like, shey na that one i go dey look out for? when konji hold u anyhow, shey u go dey ask a girl if she's in her ovulation period or not.

I don't think there is any other way than contraceptives.

as a guy, who is highly sexually active, you should always have contraceptive drugs at home.
mistake some guys would make is looking for those drugs after dem Don nut in. they wasting time. just have dem at home.
so that wen u pour in akamu, just open ur drawer and give d babe.
don't forget the prescriptions.
Re: Skin To Skin: How To Prevent Her From Getting Pregnant by yuncka: 7:43am On Oct 30, 2018
grin grin grin grin

Lol after effect of sex...
This is the kind of thread that one opens after having sex ...

grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

What Is IV Hydration Therapy? / Enter Here If You've Been Suicidal Recently / Oriflame Looking For Business Partners In Each State In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.