Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,809,987 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:23 PM

SIR A-ONE At 31! Messages From Friends And Colleagues - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / SIR A-ONE At 31! Messages From Friends And Colleagues (763 Views)

Throwback Picture Of Wole Soyinka At 31...A Little History / FGC Ijanikin, Lagos Students Lodge Colleagues In Hotels For Sex Romps / Nigerian Slay Queen Arrives Her Graduation In Expensive Convoy, Wows Colleagues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

SIR A-ONE At 31! Messages From Friends And Colleagues by Pengician(m): 7:17am On Oct 30, 2018
Here are some of the birthday wishes to the blogger cum literatus, Goodnews Andrew Eruemuare as he clocks 31 years of age. The Pope of memes was celebrated in a grand style.

Don't MISS his latest book:
Microhard: One Thousand (1000) Quotes of SIR A-ONE
http://widestforum.com/books/microhard-one-thousand-(1000)-quotes-of-sir-a-one/
Buy it.
Dear MR ERUEMUARE, we celebrate with you as you mark your Birthday and wish you many more prosperous years ahead. From All of Us @ Access Bank.
ACCESS BANK PLC
Dear Eruemuare, Goodnews Andrew we realize how important today is to you. Birthdays come once in a year, so we celebrate you today. Happy birthday, and have an amazing year.
GTB BANK PLC
Happy birthday my brother my friend. ....... Words ar not enough 2 express all d gud wishes u deserve bcox u're sm1 who brings joy others, so as u celebrate dz special day I wish u long life, peace of mind, more money in ur bank account, d spirit of holiness n everything dat makes it ur kind of day....... Happy birthday my Bestie
PRAISE MOSES (Mrs.)
Dear Goodnews Eruemuare,
May this new day, and the days beyond bring you more happiness and success.
Happy birthday, from all of us at Voguepay www.voguepay.com
VOGUEPAY
I wish u many more years, favour of God, longlife, success, financial breakthrough, laughter, and most importantly joy&happiness in all ur endeavour as u celebrate another special moment of ur life today. I want to say" Happy birthday to u, may Godbless ur new age, have fun.
CHIKA
Happy birthday, Sir A One. More blessing, strength and wisdom. In all prosperity and good health.
JOHN CHIZOBA VINCENT
Happy Birthday, bro. Wish you God's guidance and blessings as you age with grace. Congratulations on your new age. Receive heaven's best.
THESPIAN CHUCKS
Happy birthday sir A-one... Continue to shine bright sir.
OSOFOWORA
Waooo,happy birthday,may God Grace be speaking on ur behalf
CHIYERE
������ HAPPY BIRTHDAY DIRECTOR (PENGICIAN) MULTIMEDIA LTD
Donatus Don Enubuzor
Happy birthday, dear Goodnews. May God bless you as you celebrate today
Dr. Chukwuma Anyanwu
On this special occasion of your birthday, we wish you a wonderful year ahead and success in all your endeavors. Thank you for banking with UBA
UBA BANK PLC
Wow!!!
Happy, wonderful, lovely, joyous and healthy birthday to you. I wish you many more fruitful and creative years ahead. May God bless your new age.
Also, I shower a big congratulations to you on your micro-hard of 1000 quotes of yours. You're indeed a crackerjack in the field of creativity.
We celebrate you today.... We shall also celebrate you tomorrow.
Happy Birthday to you once again, Sir A-One
IZUNNA OKAFOR
Happy birthday blogger Sir a one
Long life and prosperity
Many more of today on planet earth.
BLESSING
Happy Birthday my oga at da top --Sir A1.
(*'▽')ノ^--=Ξ☆Congratulation brother! Try and manage this token from our literary shrine.
Goodnews Eruemauare ↯↯↯↯↯↷
GOD you know goin' by the looks on the gowns of our epoch
O, aye, all 'bout this brother blogger big black better bright boss, coach
Or the very flexible valiant re record breaker
Dressed and suited in munificence and n' thy wondrous power Father
Never for a moment would I guess there lives an angel amongst man
Eruemauare's loves like a Cherub cussed to and that is good cuss news n'
When we began we was nothing... But for him, look at him here flying higher like rocket launched up into
Stars wearing good glories to wear more as on this day:
Ecclesiastical pengician, upon whose birth all earthy courses bow
Rolling, kowtowing like minions in their millions pleading to serve aeon now
Under your commands lie the 7 gifts of God's from the 7th heaven so
Every heart knows now then that it is your birthday and we all are shouting you hurray-hurrah to
Make merriment be merry as you are merry, be merry in much and many as in
U as in you only own the course and comptroller of today's date date with fate in verity of heart no hate
Around you dance your side's dance style, from right to left, to left to right, to up from down n from down to the top with your
Rowing legs and your beards and not your blog, your sites, don't work today but pray to God swinging saying in
"Ecstasy Father, I give thanks to you for this new age and 1000 Quotations from my head; Amin!"
#Jodekss��
#Acrostic
Much love bro... much more blessings big boss. (っ´▽`)っ ♥
JODEKSS GLOATKENF

N.B: This post is more than 5 pages. To see the full post, kindly hit
http://widestforum.com/profiles/sir-a-one-at-31!-messages-from-friends-and-colleagues/
Flash back. November 22, 2018 is another day.

Re: SIR A-ONE At 31! Messages From Friends And Colleagues by Pengician(m): 7:24am On Oct 30, 2018
Happy Birthday to you. We wish you long life, prosperity and all that your heart desires. Enjoy your day from all of us at Nihtem International Ltd.
NIHTEM INTERNATIONAL LTD
Happy birthday Igwe���
Long live the King�����
SURPRISE
On dis faithful day in d yrs past, the heaven was in gr8t joy because a gr8t Prince was born in d family of Eruemuare. Time won't be enough for me to wish u al I think & pray 4 u but all I could pray 4 now & always is dt Heaven wil hear ur voice. U wil be a Light to ur generation. Happy Birthday my bestie.
CHIDINMA NWAIGWE
Happy Birthday Andrew, Long life and prosperity in good health, great achievement, peaceful home and peace of mind. Greater height in all your endeavours. Have a beautiful and marvellous day ahead. Cheers
SAMUEL ADEKOYA
Happy birthday to you, Long life and prosperity to you, more fruitful years to you
CHARLES ILIEMENAM
Stephen Toluade Bello
Happy Birthday, Sir! May every day of this new year of yours be beautiful, special and filled with good things.
Kayode Jacob
Happy Birthday!
God will grant and fulfill all your heart desires. Wishing you the very best in the coming years. I celebrate you.
Regards,
Kayode J
Here's wishing you a day full of pleasant surprises and another great year filled with opportunities. Happy Birthday from all of us at FCMB!
FCMB BANK PLC
Uzoma Divine
See his big head. Happy birthday boo. More achievements on your way
Biokpo Joshua West
Congrats, Oracle. Happy Birthday to you.
Live well, live long.
Okeme James Jerome
Congrats and happy birthday boss. More Grace, more success
Amie Bekee
Happy birthday to you dearie. More grease to your grind.
Lovely Georgeline
Happy Birthday Sir a one , hope you had a good day. God bless you.
Eunice Edokpa
Happy Birthday Goodnews
Bigger n better you I pray
Ogwo David Emenike
Birthday blessings to you, sir!
Donatus Don Enubuzor
Happy belated birthday to you my Pengician.... You're always on top. God bless your new age
Martins Jude
Happy birthday boss...more favour from God to you, enjoy your new age
Prince Wisdom Ezeh
Happy birthday to you bro
Stephen Kekeghe
Happy birthday, bro.
Ehi Okwechime
Happy birthday brother
Ifidon Mary Valery
Happy birthday bro
Deacon Adigun Temitope Idealism
Happy birthday boss. Long of good life
Folake Ademola
Happy birthday
Eguono A Sagbodje
Happy birthday dear.
Ayobami Ayanfemi
Congrats
Joshua Ivworin
Happy birthday Sir
Chiadikobi Amadi
Happy birthday sir.
Age with grace
Rita N. Nwoba
Hbd dear
Aze Michael
Happy birthday to U.
Dear Pengician,
Happy Birthday Pengician!!!
We wish you many fruitful years ahead!
Best Regards,
Nairaland Forum Team,
http://www.nairaland.com/
NAIRALAND
Mami Okojie
Happy birthday. God bless your new age.
John Chizoba Vincent
Happy Birthday Eruemuare Andrew Goodnews , I wish you more wisdom and understanding,good health and prosperity. You will excel in life, where others fail, you will not fail there. What stop others can never stop you. Where others were rejected, you will be accepted. Never shall you be found wanted where good things are. You are blessed.
Sunsampaul Egwu'Philosopher
Greetings beloved. Today is the birthday of sir A1, let's celebrate him. Just send him your wishes b birthday gifts even poems. Goodnews Andrew Eruemuare
Re: SIR A-ONE At 31! Messages From Friends And Colleagues by Pengician(m): 7:31am On Oct 30, 2018
Victoria Eruemuare
Happy birthday brother. More grace for next level.
Happy Birthday dearie
Michael Rebecca Susan
Macpherson Okpara
Happy birthday, fecund one.
Austine Popo Ọmọhwo
Happy birthday sir. Keep the dream alive, never give up. You will hit it. I celebrate you brother. E che phikparobọ ẹgba Ọghẹnẹ.
Joyce Chironma
Happy Birthday sir A1 may u live long and prosper
Louis Onyebuchi Umeh
Happy birthday to u sir, may u live long and see ur children children,more money more strength in Jesus name.
Dear Customer, On the special occasion of your birthday. The entire ECOBANK family wishes you a wonderful year ahead and every success in all your endeavours.
ECOBANK the Pan African Bank
ECOBANK PLC.
Lakshmi Pramod
Happy birthday Sir
Happy Birthday boss
Wishing you many more fruitful years
Uvienutome Ejeke
Congratulations
You will live to do more of great works.
Enjoy ur day!
Lekan Malik.
Happy birthday to my wonderful lover.
Gloria James
Goodness Candor Azike
Happy birthday Dearie, more beautiful years to you!
Omaruaye Mamus Faith
HBD dear age with grace
Goodnews
The No. 1
#Pengician
Me self dey learn work.�
Happy Birthday, Sage.
Glow! Flourish!
Stefn Sylvester Anyatonwu
Aladeojebi Olukunle
As you celebrate this day, may you go from strength to strength, glory to glory, be relevant, fruitful, useful, prosperous, make impact on earth and healthy always. Happy birthday celebration. I call you blessed.
Suzzy Gloria Jackson
Happy Birthday my thespian
My poet
My writer.
Aladeojebi Olukunle
As you celebrate this day, may you go from strength to strength, glory to glory, be relevant, fruitful, useful, prosperous, make impact on earth and healthy always. Happy birthday celebration. I call you blessed.
Enyefiok Essenoh
Happi birth-day
age with grace...
Happy birthday, Sir.
Michael
Happy birthday to you dear lil bro. Enjoy the rest f the day.
Cheers.
Friday O. Eruemuare (Abraski)
Uzo Nwamara
Happy birthday Goody. Rock your day man.
Christabel Daghware
Happy birthday age with grace
The LITERARY ZHRINE ATTENDANT IZ PLUZ ONE!!
Hiz name iz Eruemuare Andrew Goodnews
I call him Zhrine Attendant
I call him the literary goDz
Let me tell her you about thiz man;
He iz humble
He iz unique
He thinkz carefully before he talkz
He iz tolerant
He endurez
He iz creatively mad
He can make thingz happen
He iz pozitive
He iz a Zhort man with tall brain
He don't quarrel
He iz free
He livez by certain principlez of life
He iz a rap artizt
He iz creativity
He can be quiet for Africa if choze to
He iz the PREZIDENT of Creative Writerz Azzociation of Nigeria (CWAN)
He iz a cordinator
He iz director
He iz a writer
He iz a poet
He iz a dancer
He iz a reader
He iz a political analyzt
He iz a zocial catalyzt
And he iz God fearing
He lovez a woman(mother)...
Let me ztop here becauze the I may go on on today.
Az you bazk in the euphoria of your celebration, today zhall mark the blue print of ur ultimate achievement!
May you live long!
Happy Birthday Brotherly!
SK DE GENIUS (Omuma Man)
Blinx Onwunaru
This prolific writer, Orator, musician, happen to be my room mate @ Uniport seven years ago... Today I celebrate a Child with d heart of a lion... Happy Birthday Brother... with Goodnews
Andrew Eruemuare
Author Kelly Juuz
Happy birthday great sage... Long live brother
Happy birthday dear.
Queen Amadi
Fireburndevil Thunderfiredevil
Happy birthday, Andrew .. may your ink never dry... more blessings
Jibrin Idris
I and family wish you happy birthday as you add +1
Vivian Ogheneovo
Happy birthday uncle more grace
Priscillia Ugwu
Happy Birthday sire
Azeez Ademola
Happy Birthday to you. Age with grace.
Fvlix Odd Ayvk
Happy birthday, bro. Your greatness cant be measured
Mariam Olajide
Happy birthday to you..wishing you long life n prosperity..make your wishes..surely they'll come true!
Happy Birthday Oracle. Live well, live long.
Biokpo Joshua West

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Nigerian Celebrities / Hostel Accommodation Off Campus At Yaba, Akoka / Postgraduate Program In Microbiology Department, UNN: A Mistake?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.