Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,635 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:00 PM

Nsitf Employment Issue Please I Need Advice On Step To Take - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nsitf Employment Issue Please I Need Advice On Step To Take (673 Views)

N-Power Deployment Issue Please Help / Got Two Job Offers Today. Please Advice On Which To Choose / Age Issue Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nsitf Employment Issue Please I Need Advice On Step To Take by 377: 7:54am On Oct 30, 2018
Dear nairalanders i have an issue with Nigeria social insurance trust fund NSITF. I was offered employment in 2014 with a friend we where not given posting letter to go for documentation and resumption of duty.
They keep on posting us telling us that we should hold on and keep on checking for the letter at their headqauters. We continue doing that till one day the same person in charge told us that employment has closed and we should forget about the employment.
Ok to continue recently we wrote a letter to the MD/CEO and copied the minister of labour Dr Chris NGige.
With what we learnt on following up on our letter the minister has written to them to ask them why they have not given us our posting letter and they never replied. We wrote another letter to the minister in reminder nd he wrote to them asking them why they refuse to reply the initial letter, they refused again to reply till now. The letters where written in.august till November no reply.
Please nairalanders I need an advice on what to do I dont want to miss these letters this job offer is a life time Job.
Should I take a legal action
What should I do please.
Re: Nsitf Employment Issue Please I Need Advice On Step To Take by Wisebird22(m): 8:24am On Oct 30, 2018
with the absense of that letter i think legal case against them is nt goin to really favour you except u had a printout of the employment list.

1 Like

Re: Nsitf Employment Issue Please I Need Advice On Step To Take by 377: 8:42am On Oct 30, 2018
I have my employment letter with me just that they refuse to give me posting letter. Tks
Re: Nsitf Employment Issue Please I Need Advice On Step To Take by 2el(m): 11:32am On Oct 30, 2018
377:
I have my employment letter with me just that they refuse to give me posting letter. Tks

Have they started paying you ?
Re: Nsitf Employment Issue Please I Need Advice On Step To Take by naijainstinct: 11:36am On Oct 30, 2018
377:
With your employment letter Sir, proceed to the National Industrial Court immediately. If you can get a copy of the minister's letter to NSITF, good for you. Also notify NLC and TUC. You kept quiet for too long, you should have escalated this issue a long time ago. Probably, someone within the system swapped your slots for others who must have since resumed thereby rendering your appointment useless. Go to court bro. With your appointment letter, you have a good case.
Also, write a petition to the Senate and House Committees on Banking and Insurance stating your grievances clearly while attaching relevant documents to back your claims.

Damn! Is it not this same NSITF that people still received employment letters in August this year? I have the MD's number, if need be, I'll give it to you. But it may not make much impact like you proceeding to court.

Best Wishes and goodluck!
Re: Nsitf Employment Issue Please I Need Advice On Step To Take by naijainstinct: 11:38am On Oct 30, 2018
2el:

which kain question be this one again? Dude said he wasnt allowed to document. Can you paid without documentation? To NSITF, he is not their staff. They will probably argue that he didnt accept the offer within the stipulated time frame given to do so.
Re: Nsitf Employment Issue Please I Need Advice On Step To Take by Mr7gWIRELESS: 11:55am On Oct 30, 2018
377:
you are having issues because you got the appointment letter a slot. please don't proceed to
National Industrial Court if you really don't want to lose the employment. Be patient for the response from NSITF.
Re: Nsitf Employment Issue Please I Need Advice On Step To Take by 377: 12:00pm On Oct 30, 2018
2el:

I have not been paid anything going to court will cost me money and I dont have any money to give any Lawer cos I dont have a job. If any one have the MD no please let me no or contact me personally through my mail. Kingsyo2003@yahoo.com
I dont want to miss this job please
God bless you

(1) (Reply)

American University Of Nigeria Latest Job Vacancies / Apply: 10 New Jobs For Graduates / I-flow Energy/dovewell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.