Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,912 members, 7,824,824 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:18 PM

Age Issue Please Help - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Age Issue Please Help (1771 Views)

National Electric Regulatory Commission Email Verification Issue, Please Help! / N-Power Deployment Issue Please Help / Nsitf Employment Issue Please I Need Advice On Step To Take (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Age Issue Please Help by Nobody: 8:39pm On Apr 13, 2018
i got a test invitation from a bank job i applied for. I just got the invitation today and the test Is in 3dayd time. I am 28 already and i am ask to bring my original birth certificate and waec (which has my date of birth boldly written on it )
The age limit for the position i applied for is 26. My people please what can I do. I am confuse right now
Re: Age Issue Please Help by olusma23(m): 9:35pm On Apr 13, 2018
When you know you are above the required age why did you apply first?
Anyway just try your luck and believe in God, there is nothing God can not do. You may even impress ur interviewer and found favour.
it is well.

1 Like

Re: Age Issue Please Help by Appliedmaths(m): 10:15pm On Apr 13, 2018
Just try your luck, did you include your age in the initial application you sent?
Re: Age Issue Please Help by ikennamadu1(m): 1:02am On Apr 14, 2018
Appliedmaths:
Just try your luck, did you include your age in the initial application you sent?
ogbeni goan scan the birth certificate.... so dat u will reduce ur age .. QED
Re: Age Issue Please Help by OGHENAOGIE(m): 1:07am On Apr 14, 2018
ikennamadu1:

how dem de scan certificate reduce age....?? But waec De craze to de put real age for result neco no de do dst one
Re: Age Issue Please Help by Appliedmaths(m): 6:18am On Apr 14, 2018
ikennamadu1:

Hope you know I'm not the Op?
Re: Age Issue Please Help by dynamiteclassic(m): 8:40am On Apr 14, 2018
daplexy1:
i got a test invitation from a bank job i applied for. I just got the invitation today and the test Is in 3dayd time. I am 28 already and i am ask to bring my original birth certificate and waec (which has my date of birth boldly written on it )
The age limit for the position i applied for is 26. My people please what can I do. I am confuse right now

You can try it out...
Try to be more honest next time....

Follow this link to join my WhatsApp group for predicting matches : https:///EZC7VVq2LlpA0fTGxggMpO
Re: Age Issue Please Help by chrisbaxtian(m): 8:49am On Apr 14, 2018
daplexy1:

this is a delicate matter. you can swear an affidavit and slash two years from your real age. then go with your neco certificate (that's if you wrote neco).

3 Likes

Re: Age Issue Please Help by Nobody: 9:25am On Apr 14, 2018
Don't listen to those asking you to fake your age. Try your lukc and if it doesn't work move on.

1 Like

Re: Age Issue Please Help by Tolzeal(m): 1:03pm On Apr 14, 2018
Try luck my ass ! Those that gave age limit know what they wanted.

If you can find a way to reduce it . Pls do ! I’ve seen lot of folks done that already.

Keep your chances
Re: Age Issue Please Help by Ay04z(m): 2:28pm On Apr 14, 2018
Go reduce age jare...... Cheers..
Re: Age Issue Please Help by GAINltd: 2:54pm On Apr 14, 2018
daplexy1:

Once you start your career in a lie, be prepared for other roadblocks along the way... some that may end your career abruptly.

My advice is be honest. Integrity is key in every organization. And if you are a follower of Christ/ Islam, you should believe that whatever is meant for you will be for you. If this does work out somehow GREAT! If not, something better is to come as long as you keep persevering.
And to those giving advice about falsifying data, it's great that this is a open forum; but remember that employers and recruiter are everywhere.
Re: Age Issue Please Help by nelsonebby(m): 2:56pm On Apr 14, 2018
Fuckkk the bank. Move on brother
Re: Age Issue Please Help by tosbobby(m): 9:48pm On Apr 14, 2018
Guy,
Your age is still selling fast though may not suit this very job opening.
No try use football age for firms like UBA, ICSL etc.
Diamond bank still accept 30years max for front line teller.
enroll at www.getajobng.com
this one is currently on going https://www.nairaland.com/search?q=%09careers%40kennediaconsulting.net&search=Search
Job Title: Tellers

Tellers urgently needed for a commercial bank in the below locations.
Qualification: OND only

Salary is 68K.

Please send CVs with OND Teller with preferred location as subject. maximum age required is 28 years.

Never try to shoot yourself.
Thank me later.

(1) (Reply)

Job Vacancy For Secretary/customer Service Officer / SAHARA GROUP Latest Job Recruitment (5 Positions) / New Book On Job Opportunities Is Out!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.