Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,769 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:52 PM

Heartbroken Billionaire Daughter Replaces Boyfriend With Handbag - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Heartbroken Billionaire Daughter Replaces Boyfriend With Handbag (3361 Views)

Morachi: If You Want Boyfriend With Luxury Car, Find Him Where You Parked Yours / Forget About Billionaire Daughter, I Will Still Be Same If I Enter Forbes-MrEazi / DJ Cuppy: "How Being A Billionaire's Daughter Affected My Upbringing" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Heartbroken Billionaire Daughter Replaces Boyfriend With Handbag by TunezBlog: 8:03am On Oct 30, 2018
Reports claim that the hot romance between disc jockey, Cuppy Otedola and Davido's manager, Asa Asika has gone cold as the couple have been apart for awhile and haven't been spotted together in public for over a month sealing reports that's their much spoken about romance is gone with the wind.

http://www.tunezmedia.com.ng/2018/10/heartbroken-billionaire-daughter.html
Lalasticlala MissyB3 Fynestboi

Re: Heartbroken Billionaire Daughter Replaces Boyfriend With Handbag by zinnydan(f): 8:05am On Oct 30, 2018
Kikikiki grin handbag

1 Like

Re: Heartbroken Billionaire Daughter Replaces Boyfriend With Handbag by Mjshexy(f): 8:12am On Oct 30, 2018
Always flaunting everything, never seen Dangote's daughter/son(if he has one) displaying wealth. Humility is key!

1 Like

Re: Heartbroken Billionaire Daughter Replaces Boyfriend With Handbag by Nobody: 8:16am On Oct 30, 2018
Why do women spend so much on things that have little or no secondhand value?

Let me quickly set the record straight, the OP is sexist who believes every relationship ends with the woman heartbroken. This is a lie. Cuppy is a cum bag for many atheletes. Kind of like Paris Hilton. She's popular in the EPL, NBA and NFL. For all we know, Asa is the heartbroken one.

3 Likes

Re: Heartbroken Billionaire Daughter Replaces Boyfriend With Handbag by Nobody: 8:21am On Oct 30, 2018
Earthbound:
Why do women spend so much on things that have little or no secondhand value?

Let me quickly set the record straight, the OP is sexist who believes every relationship ends with the woman heartbroken. This is a lie. Cuppy is a cum bag for many atheletes. Kind of like Paris Hilton. She's popular in the EPL, NBA and NFL. For all we know, Asa is the heartbroken one.

I get what you mean. But Hermes Birkin bags have second hand value.

1 Like

Re: Heartbroken Billionaire Daughter Replaces Boyfriend With Handbag by Nobody: 8:25am On Oct 30, 2018
mynairaland2018:

I get what you mean. But Hermes birkin bags have second hand value.
Ummm OK.
Re: Heartbroken Billionaire Daughter Replaces Boyfriend With Handbag by lyriclekidd(m): 9:12am On Oct 30, 2018
This girl issa hooe, changing men like undies. ���

1 Like

Re: Heartbroken Billionaire Daughter Replaces Boyfriend With Handbag by Auladimeji2: 12:11pm On Oct 30, 2018
Lemme comment and go

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Heartbroken Billionaire Daughter Replaces Boyfriend With Handbag by kushercain: 1:20pm On Oct 30, 2018
The guy was just a hand bag all along, hence replacing him with a more classy one is a step up

Re: Heartbroken Billionaire Daughter Replaces Boyfriend With Handbag by Khd95(m): 1:21pm On Oct 30, 2018
asika don collect him three points,anichebe don collect he own too,with the rate this girl is jumping deeqs,even small doctor and airforce 1 fit collect their own three points too,las las draw grin grin
Re: Heartbroken Billionaire Daughter Replaces Boyfriend With Handbag by HyconMojo(m): 1:48pm On Oct 30, 2018
I no wan talk say this girl no get shame because she's rich ...my opinion can't count yet
Re: Heartbroken Billionaire Daughter Replaces Boyfriend With Handbag by Speedyconnect15: 4:29pm On Oct 30, 2018
These ppl are weird.

Jonkies.
Re: Heartbroken Billionaire Daughter Replaces Boyfriend With Handbag by meobizy(f): 4:58pm On Oct 30, 2018
It is only her father’s money which makes my preek react. She means nothing to me.

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Ike Drives Tacha On Christmas Day / "I Was Expecting More,ordinary 10k, Rubbish"- Ungrateful Single Mum Slams Helper / Actress Omoni Oboli React After Been Criticize For Passionately Kissing RMD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.