Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,484 members, 7,812,502 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:23 PM

Morachi: If You Want Boyfriend With Luxury Car, Find Him Where You Parked Yours - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Morachi: If You Want Boyfriend With Luxury Car, Find Him Where You Parked Yours (29051 Views)

Morachi Shares Nude Photo Says He's The 'Sexiest Man Alive' / Morachi Acquires Mercedes Benz S-class Worth N30million (photos) / Morachi Wears Pant To Promote KAKALO His New Song (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Morachi: If You Want Boyfriend With Luxury Car, Find Him Where You Parked Yours by nwekeugochukwu: 11:40am On Dec 06, 2020
'If You Want A Boyfriend With A Luxury Car, You Should Find Him Where You Parked Yours' - Morachi

Singer, Morachi, has shared his opinion about ladies wanting to date rich men, IgbereTV reports.

According to him, ladies who desire to meet men with luxury cars should go and find them where they parked their own luxury cars too.

He said men are now wise and do not want liabilities.

Taking to his Instagram page, he wrote;

"If you want a boyfriend with a luxury car, you should find him where you parked your own luxury car too....Liabilities are not allowed in my territory 2021 ....Men Don too wise up...signed management."
https://www.instagram.com/p/CIa_aXOBPRm/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

110 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Morachi: If You Want Boyfriend With Luxury Car, Find Him Where You Parked Yours by gentuu1000: 11:44am On Dec 06, 2020
tiri gbosa for this nigaa

453 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Morachi: If You Want Boyfriend With Luxury Car, Find Him Where You Parked Yours by Nobody: 11:49am On Dec 06, 2020
Who's this clout chaser, borrow pose, these men are becoming very weird

18 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Morachi: If You Want Boyfriend With Luxury Car, Find Him Where You Parked Yours by techmo(m): 11:52am On Dec 06, 2020
Nice one

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Morachi: If You Want Boyfriend With Luxury Car, Find Him Where You Parked Yours by Lawliet(f): 11:55am On Dec 06, 2020
What is this clout chaser saying?

7 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Morachi: If You Want Boyfriend With Luxury Car, Find Him Where You Parked Yours by Brandonx(m): 11:58am On Dec 06, 2020
The plain truth! Gone are those days when having a pusśy is seen as some sort of leverage.
The time these girls waste on gold digging would be more than enough to develop themselves but they won't.
I don't blame them tho its we men, we attach too much importance to that pusśy.

207 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Morachi: If You Want Boyfriend With Luxury Car, Find Him Where You Parked Yours by Liposure: 12:04pm On Dec 06, 2020
This is the true definition of gender equality we are talking about.

251 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Morachi: If You Want Boyfriend With Luxury Car, Find Him Where You Parked Yours by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 12:06pm On Dec 06, 2020
I can see some NL hoes getting hit up over his statement. Just look at some of the comments up there. grin grin

260 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Morachi: If You Want Boyfriend With Luxury Car, Find Him Where You Parked Yours by Miner13: 12:09pm On Dec 06, 2020
Zzor:
between a god fearing dude with bible and clout chaser assumed borrow pose with luxury ride which one is really your choice? can't understand your confusion

110 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Morachi: If You Want Boyfriend With Luxury Car, Find Him Where You Parked Yours by coolsegun2002: 12:11pm On Dec 06, 2020
Zzor:

He’s now a clout chaser....lol....
But when a man says he want a good girl, u’ll say he must be a good guy... that you only attract what you are...

Ordinary car now ....u girls have started vexing

245 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Morachi: If You Want Boyfriend With Luxury Car, Find Him Where You Parked Yours by Nobody: 12:12pm On Dec 06, 2020
Miner13:
between a god fearing dude with bible and clout chaser assumed borrow pose with luxury ride which one is really your choice? can't understand your confusion
I prefer the God fearing kind of man before considering any other thing

5 Likes

Re: Morachi: If You Want Boyfriend With Luxury Car, Find Him Where You Parked Yours by Nobody: 1:07pm On Dec 06, 2020
Zzor:

This one pain u o.
No go drink otapiapia

122 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Morachi: If You Want Boyfriend With Luxury Car, Find Him Where You Parked Yours by DaddyRochie1642: 1:31pm On Dec 06, 2020
MyVILLAGEpeople:
I can see some NL hoes getting hit up over his statement. Just look at some of the comments up there. grin grin

grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Morachi: If You Want Boyfriend With Luxury Car, Find Him Where You Parked Yours by Nanaborga(m): 1:52pm On Dec 06, 2020
Real matterz

Make everybody find their type , no girl go use me climb financial ladder again unless na friends with benefits type of relationship, by the grace of GOD the type of relationship I will settle for the lady gats get my level of financial strength, nobody be mumu again

102 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Morachi: If You Want Boyfriend With Luxury Car, Find Him Where You Parked Yours by Denique(f): 2:17pm On Dec 06, 2020
Rich guy: I can only date girls in my circle
Redpillers: Way to go nig.ga
Rich girl: Wants to maintain status quo
Redpillers: The energy is lost! “You wee die single...Shiloh awaits you...” yen yen yen

Every human being should be independent and firm with their life choices once they are within the confines of the law!

Ignore NL redpillers.
Most are Insurance brokers.
Some are undergraduates...

The others are just wannabes: they are the real SIMPs!
Only few know when to be either of the two. A man shouldn't be too soft nor too hard. I call them Simpillers

#IComeInPeace undecided

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Morachi: If You Want Boyfriend With Luxury Car, Find Him Where You Parked Yours by Vyzz: 3:20pm On Dec 06, 2020
But I don't understand how this post is offensive to anyone....

Nigga motivating Y'all to hustle harder...

What do I know... I'M JUST VYZZ

Lol that's my trademark above since Y'all werey Don dey get trademark

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Morachi: If You Want Boyfriend With Luxury Car, Find Him Where You Parked Yours by 99thEnemy(m): 4:06pm On Dec 06, 2020
Denique:
Redpillers: The energy is lost! “You wee die single...Shiloh awaits you...” yen yen yen

Every human being should be independent and be firm with their life choices once they are within the confines of the law!

Ignore NL redpillers.
Some are undergraduates.

Only few know when to be either of the two. A man shouldn't be too soft nor too hard. I call them Simpillers

#IComeInPeace undecided
Maaaaaad oooooooooh!!! grin

what is my category boo? grin
Re: Morachi: If You Want Boyfriend With Luxury Car, Find Him Where You Parked Yours by akin83590: 4:50pm On Dec 06, 2020
This is the true definition of gender equality we are talking about.

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Morachi: If You Want Boyfriend With Luxury Car, Find Him Where You Parked Yours by Kriss216: 6:53pm On Dec 06, 2020
Denique:

Every human being should be independent and be firm with their life choices once they are within the confines of the law!

Ignore NL redpillers.
Some are undergraduates.

#IComeInPeace undecided
You come in peace? Like this?

6 Likes

Re: Morachi: If You Want Boyfriend With Luxury Car, Find Him Where You Parked Yours by DarkJeddi(m): 8:33pm On Dec 06, 2020
What a man can do,a woman can do better..
Feminists over to you.. grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Morachi: If You Want Boyfriend With Luxury Car, Find Him Where You Parked Yours by Uyi168: 8:33pm On Dec 06, 2020
Re: Morachi: If You Want Boyfriend With Luxury Car, Find Him Where You Parked Yours by Coldie(m): 8:34pm On Dec 06, 2020
It's only girls who have such mind set.

1 Like

Re: Morachi: If You Want Boyfriend With Luxury Car, Find Him Where You Parked Yours by Muhylonaire007: 8:34pm On Dec 06, 2020
Fact!!!!

Ladies should stop that entitlement mentality.
Some of them can not boast of 50k in their account, yet they will be telling you, if you are not a millionaire they can't date you.
Some of them cannot order ordinary Uber, yet they will say if you don't have a car, you are not in their league.

Note: ladies who have nothing should pray for grace, not that gold-digging mentality.

61 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Morachi: If You Want Boyfriend With Luxury Car, Find Him Where You Parked Yours by AfroBeatDiary: 8:34pm On Dec 06, 2020
Hmmm
Re: Morachi: If You Want Boyfriend With Luxury Car, Find Him Where You Parked Yours by EyezofGod120: 8:34pm On Dec 06, 2020
grin Bros this table wey u just shake don spoil o grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Morachi: If You Want Boyfriend With Luxury Car, Find Him Where You Parked Yours by Bayepot: 8:34pm On Dec 06, 2020
hmmmmmm. deep
Re: Morachi: If You Want Boyfriend With Luxury Car, Find Him Where You Parked Yours by Nobody: 8:34pm On Dec 06, 2020
nwekeugochukwu:
'If You Want A Boyfriend With A Luxury Car, You Should Find Him Where You Parked Yours' - Morachi

Singer, Morachi, has shared his opinion about ladies wanting to date rich men, IgbereTV reports.

According to him, ladies who desire to meet men with luxury cars should go and find them where they parked their own luxury cars too.

He said men are now wise and do not want liabilities.

Taking to his Instagram page, he wrote;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CIa_aXOBPRm/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Who is this clout?
Though I don't support women depending on men. Be your own boss.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Morachi: If You Want Boyfriend With Luxury Car, Find Him Where You Parked Yours by Nobody: 8:34pm On Dec 06, 2020
hahahaha' who broke the table cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Morachi: If You Want Boyfriend With Luxury Car, Find Him Where You Parked Yours by btts29: 8:34pm On Dec 06, 2020
gentuu1000:
tiri gbosa for this nigaa

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Vera Sidika Gets Another Nigerian Moneybag Boyfriend / Linda Ikeji's Engagement: Tonto Dikeh, Yvonne Jegede, Shan George Congratulate / Hilarious Throwback Photo Of Laura Ikeji

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.