Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,690 members, 7,816,824 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

N-power Tax: Rivers State Ctlos Protest Nonpayment Since Inception, Blame Govt - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / N-power Tax: Rivers State Ctlos Protest Nonpayment Since Inception, Blame Govt (10659 Views)

Photos: N-power Tax: Rivers State Ctlos Protest Nonpayment Since Inception / N-Power: Device Delivery Update / N-Power: Thread For Payment Status And Issues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N-power Tax: Rivers State Ctlos Protest Nonpayment Since Inception, Blame Govt by DBossNG(m): 9:33am On Oct 30, 2018
ok
Re: N-power Tax: Rivers State Ctlos Protest Nonpayment Since Inception, Blame Govt by PHILipu1(m): 9:35am On Oct 30, 2018
badmrkt:
fraudulent APC. yahoo yahoo party and supporters.
I guess you didn't read or you read but didn't understand.

3 Likes

Re: N-power Tax: Rivers State Ctlos Protest Nonpayment Since Inception, Blame Govt by Back1lane: 9:37am On Oct 30, 2018
opalu:
In 2018, China is planning an artificial moon to replace street lights in the night come 2020.

In 2018, Dubai plans to create an helium balloon that can take people around Dubai in minutes. To push more reasons for people to come to Dubai.

In 2018, Malaysia has one of the most fascinating scenery in terms of structures and buildings.

In 2018, Rwanda is making $400m from Gorilla tourism alone. That is money realized from people coming to see Gorillas has hit $400m.

In 2018, Ethiopia bought their 100th national aircraft, making them the biggest country with a National carrier.

In 2018, Nigerians are searching for the WAEC certificate of a failed President that has the intention of running a second term.

Prayers didn't take these other countries to where they are presently. Competent leadership did. Don't be a foolish Nigerian��

In 2018 what do you intend to do with your Igbotic brain rather than making silly senseless comment like millions of your tribesmen from the red mud enclave based on bigotry n hatred you have been fed by your mother n father.

PHILipu1:

I guess you didn't read oy you read but didn't understand.

badmrkt post=72528069:

Beta not waste you time on bigoted fellows like this. Their lives is dedicated to hating anything Buhari or anything their kinsmen is not in charge. They sleep n wake in irredeemable hate.

3 Likes

Re: N-power Tax: Rivers State Ctlos Protest Nonpayment Since Inception, Blame Govt by Princedapace(m): 9:38am On Oct 30, 2018
30 000 naira protest..

U people should better find something worthy to do or learn..

Any ways, if u are interested in learning how to earn money online, kindly check out my profile and read my thread on how I make money online.

Freelancing is growing all over the world. It remains one of the best ways to earn side or full time income. To do well as a freelancer, u must learn competitive skill, learn to brand your self, package your brand and send out compelling proposals..
Well, I can teach u all these if u are interested.. Check my profile and read my thread on freelancing..
Re: N-power Tax: Rivers State Ctlos Protest Nonpayment Since Inception, Blame Govt by Bizibi(m): 9:59am On Oct 30, 2018
LadySarah:
A country with this kind of minister,what do you expect to happen?
even some old fellows in abj know what it means.....
Re: N-power Tax: Rivers State Ctlos Protest Nonpayment Since Inception, Blame Govt by Jahwinaboy(m): 10:20am On Oct 30, 2018
RIG River s state and guns greed freedom pride define us
Re: N-power Tax: Rivers State Ctlos Protest Nonpayment Since Inception, Blame Govt by Festusile(m): 10:41am On Oct 30, 2018
This is so heartbreaking...

I'm aware some of them even resigned from their small pay job because they saw opportunities in this N-power Tax offer from the FG. This act of the govt has sent them back to square one.
Re: N-power Tax: Rivers State Ctlos Protest Nonpayment Since Inception, Blame Govt by omoha: 10:45am On Oct 30, 2018
LadySarah:
With a country whose ministers ask these kinds of question,what do you expect?

No problems, when it rain we call for the Umbrellas.... grin grin grin, if you know, you know!
Re: N-power Tax: Rivers State Ctlos Protest Nonpayment Since Inception, Blame Govt by omoha: 10:47am On Oct 30, 2018
No problems, when it rain we call for the Umbrellas.... grin grin grin, if you know, you know!

Re: N-power Tax: Rivers State Ctlos Protest Nonpayment Since Inception, Blame Govt by Nobody: 11:05am On Oct 30, 2018
badmrkt:
This has nothing to do with APC. PDP states are into VAIDS why should Rivers be different?

1 Like

Re: N-power Tax: Rivers State Ctlos Protest Nonpayment Since Inception, Blame Govt by dam2000(m): 11:35am On Oct 30, 2018
APC scam
Re: N-power Tax: Rivers State Ctlos Protest Nonpayment Since Inception, Blame Govt by Nelly613: 1:30pm On Oct 30, 2018
Make them pay them na...... NLNG Ship Management Limited (NSML), a subsidiary of Nigeria LNG Limited, seeks to engage personnel for immediate employment in the capacity below:

Fleet Contract and Procurement Officer at NLNG

Click here to Apply

Only Shortlisted Candidates will be contacted for NLNG Ship Management Limited recruitment
Any false information provided during or after the application process will lead to the outright disqualification of such candidate(s).

How to Apply
Click here to Apply
Re: N-power Tax: Rivers State Ctlos Protest Nonpayment Since Inception, Blame Govt by Abdul4trust1(m): 2:52pm On Oct 30, 2018
Good Move
Re: N-power Tax: Rivers State Ctlos Protest Nonpayment Since Inception, Blame Govt by honestivo(m): 4:26pm On Oct 30, 2018
Wike and politics is like akara and bread

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cadbury Recruitment Process 2013 (Management Trainee) / Who Else Got This Message From Insourcing / What Will You Do When You Missed A Call From An Interviewer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.