Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,472 members, 7,954,846 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:48 AM

5 Reasons Every Worker Needs To Develop A Good Savings Culture - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / 5 Reasons Every Worker Needs To Develop A Good Savings Culture (12682 Views)

Every Worker Should Have This! / 5 Things Every Worker In Employment Should Know If You Are Not A Casual Worker / Improve Your Savings Culture For Good With Rosabon Ajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Reasons Every Worker Needs To Develop A Good Savings Culture by 69MissedCalls(m): 11:45am On Oct 30, 2018
MsFaith:
Yes! I have a good saving culture wink
Re: 5 Reasons Every Worker Needs To Develop A Good Savings Culture by Orpe7(m): 12:17pm On Oct 30, 2018
Contact me if you want to secure your future with our ARM Savings plan 07084.51.6411
Ps: we dont collect cash, u pay directly to the bank
Re: 5 Reasons Every Worker Needs To Develop A Good Savings Culture by Ikedonn(m): 12:58pm On Oct 30, 2018
@ajon1,it is a pity. The price of a keke is not much. Honesty and location matters
Re: 5 Reasons Every Worker Needs To Develop A Good Savings Culture by Nobody: 1:18pm On Oct 30, 2018
Ikedonn:
@ajon1,it is a pity. The price of a keke is not much. Honesty and location matters
I'm in Lagos sir. You can trust me. I can give you my certificates to prove that
Re: 5 Reasons Every Worker Needs To Develop A Good Savings Culture by toprealman: 3:09pm On Oct 30, 2018
Heywhizzy:
You're missing out on one

6. Save to be a boss of your own, to be an employer of labour

You can't be tagged super rich, working under others and orders

See point 3. No harm in working for someone and still running your show.
That is how a Nigeria entrepreneur said no to Bill Gates when he was offered job in Microsoft. Let's be careful on the use of the word ENTREPRENEUR.
Re: 5 Reasons Every Worker Needs To Develop A Good Savings Culture by Nobody: 5:26pm On Oct 30, 2018
Mizwisdom:

Oga, as a graduate you are supposed to state your location or willingness to work in any part of the country if need be. Hope you don't write your cover letter like this? I pray you find the help you need bro

Pardon my write up. I'm based in Lagos
Re: 5 Reasons Every Worker Needs To Develop A Good Savings Culture by Mizwisdom(f): 5:46pm On Oct 30, 2018
ajon1:

I saw this on FP, they are recruiting 100 corporate drivers in Lagos
Re: 5 Reasons Every Worker Needs To Develop A Good Savings Culture by Mizwisdom(f): 5:46pm On Oct 30, 2018
ajon1:

https://www.nairaland.com/4817749/corporate-drivers-halogen-security-company
Re: 5 Reasons Every Worker Needs To Develop A Good Savings Culture by Nobody: 7:17pm On Oct 30, 2018
Mizwisdom:

https://www.nairaland.com/4817749/corporate-drivers-halogen-security-company
thanks Miss

(1) (2) (Reply)

Massive Shake Up In NNPC, 55 Staff Affected / Where Can I Get Instrumentation And Control Training / Lagos Workers Get 15% Salary Bonus For December

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.